FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it unusual

Is it unusual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inx and Nymph OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Is it unusual for the best sex you’ve had , is from outside your relationship in the swinging lifestyle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eylandlad555Man  over a year ago

Leyland

"Is it unusual for the best sex you’ve had , is from outside your relationship in the swinging lifestyle? "

Mine was

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it's not unusual at all , you can love someone and be very happy with them, but when it comes to sex they just don't like the same things as you.

My partner biggest turn off are rough sex and watersports which are two biggest turn ons for me. X

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I don't think so. A relationship has to be good across lots of different dimensions. The additional partner can be just about matching dynamics.

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

As Sir Tom would say: “It’s not unusual …”

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Not at all... isn't it a big part of why we do this... it's slightly different for all of us but it's essentially recognising that your pleasure can be added to exponentially when you have the freedom to explore and in indulge in more and broader sexual relationships.

"Is it unusual for the best sex you’ve had , is from outside your relationship in the swinging lifestyle? "

no not unusual at all ...

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Individually my partner is by far the best fuck I've ever had, but swinging provides the opportunity for me to have sex with multiple men in threesomes or moresomes, and to play with other women, something my partner can obviously not give me on his own but if I had to give up the great sex with my partner, or the great sex from swinging it would have to be the latter.

"Individually my partner is by far the best fuck I've ever had, but swinging provides the opportunity for me to have sex with multiple men in threesomes or moresomes, and to play with other women, something my partner can obviously not give me on his own but if I had to give up the great sex with my partner, or the great sex from swinging it would have to be the latter."

Good for two

» Add a new message to this topic