FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Action pics

Action pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick one before I attempt to form a pure sausagefest which will be my magnum opus

I call them “visual instruction manuals” but heard they were known here as Action pics basically its a male profile that has pic of cock in female.

What are the ladies opinions do they turn you on so much the clothes just fall off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally the opposite, it's a total turn off if a guy has photos/vids like that on their profile

By *ustmethistimeCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

"Just a quick one before I attempt to form a pure sausagefest which will be my magnum opus

I call them “visual instruction manuals” but heard they were known here as Action pics basically its a male profile that has pic of cock in female.

What are the ladies opinions do they turn you on so much the clothes just fall off?"

Can't see the point. The other person in the photo isn't part of this

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I genuinely can't see the point especially the close up penis in vagina shot. However I'm probably not the kind of person they want to attract.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

There was a thread started earlier this week in which the Op was complaining about a meet being filmed without their consent. That person is no longer on the site.

It’s up to you (and the site) what you decide to show. But you’ll find the consent issue will always be in the back of the mind for some of those you want to meet.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm scared of engaging with men who have many photos with many women.

Had a sour experience myself when someone randomly pulled their phone out to take a photo of me without asking then after me saying a firm NO, they took one anyway without me seeing then sent it to me 3 years later.

So every time I see a guys profile full of action shots with different women- it gives me heebie jeebies.

Missus

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

[Removed by poster at 31/03/22 16:32:54]

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Have to say op your profile is very strange

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I find it totally off-putting.

I always wonder if the other person has given consent for the pic to be used and I'm surprised fab allow them on single accounts x

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

No they don't turn me on as I want to see you not her unless she'll be attending any meets with you, plus they are usually 90% of the female with about an inch of dick & occasionally a couple of inches of stomach showing but generally the stomach is cropped so you literally only see an inch of the guy, which lets face it may not even be you

Then you have the question if consent, does the lady know your showing off her images?

& finally they do actually remind me of an instruction manual, like your trying to prove you've actually had sex before, like your saying 'look at me, I've got a dick & I know how to use it'

On the subject of dickpics I'm in the minority of women that enjoy them, I like to see what your offering me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have to say op your profile is very strange"

Wow I just looked at his profile

what a mess

» Add a new message to this topic