FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > big build(overweight) guys.

big build(overweight) guys.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just a query.obviously theres quite alot of bbws on fab and they can have their pick due to sheer number of guys on here.personaly i like all shapes and sizes and see beauty in most people.away from fab if i go in town i have no trouble meeting ladies as although im overweight im tall so carry it well.also i love a laugh and am friendly and when your out people can make good judgement on character.what im asking is are there women on fab who activeley like/want big guys?i fully realise most want toned guys so not needing guys making smug comments.just wondered

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no particular feelings about size. If a man was grossly obese I think that would put me off, but generally a guy's build is the last thing I'm interested in. I want to meet people that I think I could get on with and have fun with - personality in other words.

I have to be honest im not really attracted to big guys, im hardly a size 8 myself so i need a slim guy to fit round me, the clash of the bellies look just aint good

you would be surprised mate, I seem to be doing pretty good on here and I am not exactly slim

"I have no particular feelings about size. If a man was grossly obese I think that would put me off, but generally a guy's build is the last thing I'm interested in. I want to meet people that I think I could get on with and have fun with - personality in other words."

Agree, for me it's all about personality, not looks.

The only time size is an issue is as I'm a big girl too, I struggle cowgirl style with a big guy. Other positions are not a problem!

i agree that theres more to it than just physical looks.just seems strange loadsa guys keen on bbws (me included).wheres the ladies on fab wanting my type?should i put on profile 'hairy beer bellied 6ft 3 decent looking.if you want skinny,jog on'

i prefer slim or average sized men but if i like the sound of someone and i like their face then i will meet them.

"i prefer slim or average sized men but if i like the sound of someone and i like their face then i will meet them."
.thats pretty much how i see it with women.im just not doin as well on fab as i do in 'vanilla'life.shouldnt complain really,just theres so much great fun to be had here it seems x

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I like big guys and size has never put me off.

By *ofus71Couple  over a year ago

London

Personally I prefer guys that are slightly on the larger side. They seem to have a softer edge around them. Im not skinny myself either. Think personality does rule that out sometimes though

I love my hairy bears x not too big but nice to feel protected and safe and always good to have a good through down x

thanks for your thoughts.like most larger people (i think)i have times when i feel confident and good in myself,then days when not so confident.i reckon once i get my first meet and veri off here il be well on my way like andy said earlier.can travel yorks n lincs within reason.so if a wants a ruggedly handsome cuddly guy im their man

lady x

Martin couldn't agree more mate. I'm no slim Jim but at the same time I'm not exactly shamu. I've a bit of extra padding as I enjoy good food, a beer or two and have more in life than the gym constantly. I'd love to look like some kind of bronzed Adonis. But don't think you can build a personality in the gym.....

"I have no particular feelings about size. If a man was grossly obese I think that would put me off, but generally a guy's build is the last thing I'm interested in. I want to meet people that I think I could get on with and have fun with - personality in other words."

Agreed 100%

I don't want this to come across as being bitchy but, to the OP, you have put more effort into this thread than your profile! Look at the profiles of the successful guys who have posted - they have photos & a decent 'advert' for themselves which tells people more about them.

Please take this in the spirit it's meant - your current profile doesn't sell yourself at all - I'd read it & walk by - nothing grabs the attention.

Mrs GT

I don't actually mind a larger guy, my fb is not slim, I just see the personality and the fact that he is gorgeous and sexy wouldn't be interested though in anyone grossly overweight

As above my fb is a decent size bloke, 6ft something and 17 stone of scrumptiousness, can't get enough of him!!! Though that is solidly built and not a flubber bucket, big guys can be sexy if what's on the inside is sexy, it's more the person than the body for me

"I don't want this to come across as being bitchy but, to the OP, you have put more effort into this thread than your profile! Look at the profiles of the successful guys who have posted - they have photos & a decent 'advert' for themselves which tells people more about them.

Please take this in the spirit it's meant - your current profile doesn't sell yourself at all - I'd read it & walk by - nothing grabs the attention.

Mrs GT"

.its not bitchy,thankyou all for your words.profilewise i didnt think mine was that bad photo lacking aside.although i accept that will instantly turn many off.browseing a couple of profiles who replied i see what you mean ie effort.i also read a similar thread and a regular poster said to get out to socials etc.so thats what im gna do id be daft not to take advice given in good spirit x

"I have to be honest im not really attracted to big guys, im hardly a size 8 myself so i need a slim guy to fit round me, the clash of the bellies look just aint good "

See, that's teh problem, fat women can have pick of 'fit men' and be totaly blase about it, whereas the same men would never tell their mates they fucked a porker

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I think having no pics up is a disadvantage but whatever floats ur boat I guess

By *mmBeeCouple  over a year ago

Maida Vale

I really like big guys, being a big woman I feel small guys get a bit lost.

I'm a big girl and I love having a big guy on top of me but I don't look for just big guys, I like slim guys too but prefer to be on top of them.. Poor sods ha!!

At 6ft3, I don't personally think 20 stone is that big.

Try being a chubster and a shortass.

Trust me, it's not easy trying to walk in Cuban heels whilst wearing a girdle

I've a very large chest, broad shoulders, broad hips and proper legs, so I'm the larger end of average before I've even started.

But I am doing a storm as a body double for Ron Jeremy...

Wolf

it seems there are ladies who like the cuddly/big guys my faith is restored.particular thanks to the beautiful lady who messaged me earlier.certainly put a smile on my face

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

By the sounds of this thread their are plenty of women who like guys of all shapes+sizes really which i had already guessed,people find different things attractive in both men+women id say

Alex is 5.10 and 18 stone, he's very sexy mmmm

I actually specify that I want a guy with a larger build

By *oco_slimCouple  over a year ago

lewisham

Not my cup of tea.

There is hope!

Not into big guys, not my thing at all, but each to their own

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If I was out for the night and I got chatting to a "big" guy, it wouldnt be a problem as you get to know them and personality does win most times!

On here? Going by a pic alone?....No..x

"Martin couldn't agree more mate. I'm no slim Jim but at the same time I'm not exactly shamu. I've a bit of extra padding as I enjoy good food, a beer or two and have more in life than the gym constantly. I'd love to look like some kind of bronzed Adonis. But don't think you can build a personality in the gym..... "
. Your body is just fine!!. I prefer guts with a bit of padding and those who have oodles of personality. Those Adonis types are far too up there own arses and after self gratification I can't be doing with it.

Guts???? That's funny for me but I mean guys hahaha. Oh and hope they can spell correctly too in msgs (pvt joke) xxx

fit guys only here,big is not a turn on to us, but im sure there are some who love it.

dont want some one having a heart attack mid thrust

Hey girls check out my sexy friend horny1985 you won't be disappointed

"fit guys only here,big is not a turn on to us, but im sure there are some who love it.

dont want some one having a heart attack mid thrust "

That's a bit of a mis-conception. I'm an ex rugby lad and played front row if I was a skinny runt I'd be shit. I know lads who are 18+ stone can run around for 80 mins or more no problem. Yet have met skinny lads who are blowing out their arse from walking up stairs. Just cause a guys big don't instantly think he's unfit!

"

That's a bit of a mis-conception. I'm an ex rugby lad and played front row if I was a skinny runt I'd be shit. I know lads who are 18+ stone can run around for 80 mins or more no problem. Yet have met skinny lads who are blowing out their arse from walking up stairs. Just cause a guys big don't instantly think he's unfit!"

I'm a BBW n easily run rings round most of my "skinny/fit" friends

"fit guys only here,big is not a turn on to us, but im sure there are some who love it.

dont want some one having a heart attack mid thrust

That's a bit of a mis-conception. I'm an ex rugby lad and played front row if I was a skinny runt I'd be shit. I know lads who are 18+ stone can run around for 80 mins or more no problem. Yet have met skinny lads who are blowing out their arse from walking up stairs. Just cause a guys big don't instantly think he's unfit!"

Amen to that. But fact is age, size and fitness doesn't always matter with medical issues, prime example being fabrice muamba, young healthy fit 24 year old had a cardiac arrest.

It's is nice to see that there are lots of ladies who do prefer the larger man.

being a bigger size myself it's quite reassuring that there is someone out there on fab who may be looking for me lol.

"just a query.obviously theres quite alot of bbws on fab and they can have their pick due to sheer number of guys on here.personaly i like all shapes and sizes and see beauty in most people.away from fab if i go in town i have no trouble meeting ladies as although im overweight im tall so carry it well.also i love a laugh and am friendly and when your out people can make good judgement on character.what im asking is are there women on fab who activeley like/want big guys?i fully realise most want toned guys so not needing guys making smug comments.just wondered"

Try getting to a club honey, i know its easier said than done.

But we have strict preferences on here, its the internet and you have to go with first judgements.

We have played with lots of lovely folks at clubs who would be outwith our preferences but that is the beauty in meeting folks in person.

A social is another good idea to get to meet likeminded people.

Personal note, less socializing for us at chams and more shagging

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like well built guys, i dont and this is just my preference like pilsbury dough boys where it is just blubber. One gentleman friend is 21stone but then hes 6ft 3 so he can carry it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would suggest putting a body photo on your profile, might mean you get less messages but at least the ones that do know what they are getting.

I have full body pictures for the reason im a big girl and people can see by my pictures whether they would be interested. Personally i prefer that than "disclosing" what i look like 4 or 5 messages in

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Don't like bellies on guys. A bit of a pot is ok but anything bigger does nothing for me.

A friend of mine loves big guys though. Everyone has different tastes. So it is probably best to be up front about it.

I cancelled on one guy on another site who had very misleading pics. When he eventually disclosed how big he was with newer pics I just knew I would not shag him. So there was no point wasting his time.

Shallow? Maybe. But I'm not here to build a relationship. These are, more often, fleeting encounters.

Other than for a few years in my late teens to mid 20s, I've always been on the big side.

The only reason it affected my ability to meet was because I allowed it to affect my self confidence and assumed few or no people would be interested in me.

BIG MISTAKE !

How wrong could I have been ?

Some people may be more attractive to a wider audience, but no one is attractive to everyone, no one.

I occupy a niche, a niche that is not for everyone, but a niche that certainly has it's fair share of interest.

Market what you do have and stop worrying about what you don't.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Other than for a few years in my late teens to mid 20s, I've always been on the big side.

The only reason it affected my ability to meet was because I allowed it to affect my self confidence and assumed few or no people would be interested in me.

BIG MISTAKE !

How wrong could I have been ?

Some people may be more attractive to a wider audience, but no one is attractive to everyone, no one.

I occupy a niche, a niche that is not for everyone, but a niche that certainly has it's fair share of interest.

Market what you do have and stop worrying about what you don't."

» Add a new message to this topic