Pure filth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Pure filth "

just what this sites about ten

By *amnationsedgeMan  over a year ago

Ashborne

Having tried anal properly not long ago I admit afterwards is kinda dirty but I doubt it'd have been half as good with a rubber. If your bothered by the dirty part you can ask the girl to clean herself inside and out beforehand.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some ladies seem to like it that way! But not recommended if you don't know someone's sexual history.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have mentioned this before but there is such a thing as backdoor babies. That is babies conceived when semen leaks from the anus and finds it's way home, a nurse told me this ...just saying

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Plain fucking stupid.

I love anal bb but would only do it with a long term partner.

Cali

The babies bit doesn't concern me, I am on the pill and use condoms. But anal bareback???? Have you had them down the clinic to test them for HIV first?

"Plain fucking stupid. "

My sentiments exactly

"Plain fucking stupid. "

Agreed

back door babies, brilliant!

"Pure filth

just what this sites about ten "

I think you are confusing it with catchsomethingyoucantputdown.com

"back door babies, brilliant!"

not really when the dna test comes in and u paying for a person for 18 years. agree with a few post bareback anal is like russian roulette

"Plain fucking stupid. "

Totally agree.

And hiya gorgeous xxxxxxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Plain fucking stupid.

Totally agree.

And hiya gorgeous xxxxxxx

"

Hello you xx

Do it with hubby but would never do it with a stranger each to there own if people do it though.

"Pure filth

I think you are confusing it with catchsomethingyoucantputdown.com "

You have a wonderful looking cock

"Do it with hubby but would never do it with a stranger each to there own if people do it though."

Personally met a cpl on here who bareback everything, with anyone.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wouldn't countenance it with anyone other than hubby.

Then again, wouldn't do anal with anyone other than hubby, anyway!

"Pure filth

You have a wonderful looking cock"

Thanks for the complements darling but its only glove love for me and I am one of life's givers

"Pure filth

You have a wonderful looking cock

Thanks for the complements darling but its only glove love for me and I am one of life's givers "

I am one of lifes takers

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

oooh mikey and raymond are getting it on lol

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think women and gheys should keep condoms in their bottoms in case us men need to penetrate them.

It would save time and create the illusion of bareback.

Bareback with anyone but a regular partner is reckless to the point of stupidity. Anal bareback is insane - the membranes in the anus are far more susceptible to tearing than those in the vagina if you haven't got enough lubrication, and even leaving aside increased risk of STI transmission you've got to deal with the possibility of sepsis caused by faecal matter entering the bloodstream.

"

Personally met a cpl on here who bareback everything, with anyone."

Each to their own I suppose, but that sounds incredibly risky to me.

No bareback or anal as it is one of the riskiests ways of catching an STI.I would not meet a couple or single that pratised un safe sex !!!

But a big yes to anal with a condom

"good or just plain dirty?"

Are you completely mental?

Condom yes, bareback never. But whatever floats your boat i suppose.

"

Each to their own I suppose, but that sounds incredibly risky to me."

It's down to individual risk. I enjoy bb and actually dislike condoms that much I limit sex. So I mostly do oral.

I always make it clear that I do not always play safe so that people can make a choice about meeting me.

Funny though as its still always me that has to tell most of my club meets that they have to cover up.

Anal for me is something I prefer bare. But I only do anal with a long term partner.

Cali

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Plain fucking stupid. "

"

Each to their own I suppose, but that sounds incredibly risky to me.

It's down to individual risk. I enjoy bb and actually dislike condoms that much I limit sex. So I mostly do oral.

I always make it clear that I do not always play safe so that people can make a choice about meeting me.

Funny though as its still always me that has to tell most of my club meets that they have to cover up.

Anal for me is something I prefer bare. But I only do anal with a long term partner.

Cali"

"good or just plain dirty?

Are you completely mental?

"

you shouldnt judge what other people do even if its not for you, each to there own.

"good or just plain dirty?"

i have had annal sex loads of times and its all about preperation and hygine - if you want annal and have not planned it; then there might be consquences - simple as that really.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

never in a million years, not just for the safe sex part but douching with XXX bleach is never something I would imagine someone to agree to...

"

more judging what other people do than voiceing an opinion and i wasnt rude i simply said you shouldnt judge what other people do if they enjoy it then thats upto them and its not for others to judge, if you dont like it then just dont comment simple."

When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent;

I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent;

I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out;

I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews, I remained silent;

I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Or in translation: we're exercising our right to free speech

And yes, I know I just compared bareback anal sex with strangers to Nazi Germany thank you.

You have to admit the forums would be pretty dull if every thread was an echo chamber of agreement.

The op wasnt asking for total agreement nor were they asking for a slagging off or for people to judge what is right or wrong about what they like to do the point im getting at is to say its not for you is fine but to judge other people and what they like to do or to slag off what people do isnt fine.

"Plain fucking stupid. "

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Hard hats all the way

"The op wasnt asking for total agreement nor were they asking for a slagging off or for people to judge what is right or wrong about what they like to do the point im getting at is to say its not for you is fine but to judge other people and what they like to do or to slag off what people do isnt fine."

This is the point and it happens every time bb is mentioned !

What other folk enjoy is their business and personal judgements are always so forcefully pushed on this subject .

I guess you could argue that the dangers could spread into safe sex folk if you play with barebackers , but it's your responsibility to play safe .

Let's try not to get so judgemental ?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no judgement from me, it is all about choice and I gave the 2 reasons I wouldn't... safe sex and cleanliness. I am not an anal fan, the few times I have done it... some douched well ( even then, I wouldn't) , others not and it just ends the moment for me.

but each to their own.

"Plain fucking stupid. "

Agree

"The op wasnt asking for total agreement nor were they asking for a slagging off or for people to judge what is right or wrong about what they like to do the point im getting at is to say its not for you is fine but to judge other people and what they like to do or to slag off what people do isnt fine.

This is the point and it happens every time bb is mentioned !

What other folk enjoy is their business and personal judgements are always so forcefully pushed on this subject .

I guess you could argue that the dangers could spread into safe sex folk if you play with barebackers , but it's your responsibility to play safe .

Let's try not to get so judgemental ? "

thats the whole point, i understand this is a forum but what i dont understand is why a select few people seem to want to forcefully put there judgement on what other people like to do, at the end of the day if its not for them then its not for them but theres absoluteley no need to put down what other people enjoy doing, but it seems certain people cant pass by a thread without doing just that.

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We bareback anal together, loads of lube and away we go, we only do anal between us so never on a meet or a club with condoms or not its just a no go.

Every one has a choice in life, some people do some do not, its that simple

we wouldn't play with anyone who go bareback and anyone who went with them as well our choice.if you want to risk your life just for a bit of fun then that's your choice but keep in your own pond don't dirty our water.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"The babies bit doesn't concern me, I am on the pill and use condoms. But anal bareback???? Have you had them down the clinic to test them for HIV first?"

"The babies bit doesn't concern me, I am on the pill and use condoms. But anal bareback???? Have you had them down the clinic to test them for HIV first?

"

..glad you said that lol.

"Plain fucking stupid. .. "

So i give my opinion that you must be mental to do bare back anal and get jumped on and called a w@nker but others don't!

Hmmmm something a miss here lol

By *jscotlandCouple  over a year ago

east lothian

Every time this question cums up reference bare back wether it be pussy or botty loads of people say allways condoms on meets which is absolutely fine and there choice. Here cums the but BUT then proceed to let the guy they are meeting cum in mouth. Know this happens as we have done it lol

"we wouldn't play with anyone who go bareback and anyone who went with them as well our choice.if you want to risk your life just for a bit of fun then that's your choice but keep in your own pond don't dirty our water. "

thats your choice which you are totally entitled to but saying risking life is going a bit overkill really isnt it lol.

Personally with meets we wont do anything bareback but if they bareback with eachother or with others thats upto them at the end of the day having sex with multiple partners condom or not we are playing the risk game anyway.

Its all down to personal choice of what each consenting individual or couple want to do.

"

thats the whole point, i understand this is a forum but what i dont understand is why a select few people seem to want to forcefully put there judgement on what other people like to do, at the end of the day if its not for them then its not for them but theres absoluteley no need to put down what other people enjoy doing, but it seems certain people cant pass by a thread without doing just that."

Cool. So someone could start a thread about enjoying going kiddie fiddling with Jimmy Savile and that'd be okay? Hey it's not for me to judge them, I don't want to go kiddie fiddling, but as long as they enjoy it...

Get real, expect people to wear their opinions a bit more openly on the internet than they need to in real life. I love anal sex, and I agree with Cali that a condom takes away a lot of the sensation, but I would never risk my health or that of any future sex partners by having some guy I don't know go bareback in either hole.

"Plain fucking stupid. ..

So i give my opinion that you must be mental to do bare back anal and get jumped on and called a w@nker but others don't!

Hmmmm something a miss here lol "

calling someone "plain fucking stupid" is not giving an opinion theres a thing called healthy debate and theres a its not for me therefore its wrong attitude your statement lies in the latter.

"

thats the whole point, i understand this is a forum but what i dont understand is why a select few people seem to want to forcefully put there judgement on what other people like to do, at the end of the day if its not for them then its not for them but theres absoluteley no need to put down what other people enjoy doing, but it seems certain people cant pass by a thread without doing just that.

Cool. So someone could start a thread about enjoying going kiddie fiddling with Jimmy Savile and that'd be okay? Hey it's not for me to judge them, I don't want to go kiddie fiddling, but as long as they enjoy it...

Get real, expect people to wear their opinions a bit more openly on the internet than they need to in real life. I love anal sex, and I agree with Cali that a condom takes away a lot of the sensation, but I would never risk my health or that of any future sex partners by having some guy I don't know go bareback in either hole.

Where did say any of that im simply stating its down to each individual or couples personal choice and no one has a right to tell them if its right or wrong as for bringing kiddie fiddling into it your just taking it to far with that and i dont think the admin would allow it anyway so no one would need to comment on it.

"

..did you get called a wanker now that is a bit over the top

"we wouldn't play with anyone who go bareback and anyone who went with them as well our choice.if you want to risk your life just for a bit of fun then that's your choice but keep in your own pond don't dirty our water.

thats your choice which you are totally entitled to but saying risking life is going a bit overkill really isnt it lol.

Personally with meets we wont do anything bareback but if they bareback with eachother or with others thats upto them at the end of the day having sex with multiple partners condom or not we are playing the risk game anyway.

Its all down to personal choice of what each consenting individual or couple want to do."

..catching h.i.v then getting a.i.d.s is that over kill i think not because keep going bareback and you will catch something nasty before long,do you know that others with h.i.v like to share it and not tell you

You can still catch something when using condoms.

And I think that all of us that choose to go bare from time to time are aware of the risks.

I know I do but to me I'll take what ever risks are right to me.

Cali

"You can still catch something when using condoms.

And I think that all of us that choose to go bare from time to time are aware of the risks.

I know I do but to me I'll take what ever risks are right to me.

Cali"

..yes you can infected seamen

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

one question I do have

if you have children and your children are your world, the most important thing in your life... why would increase the risk to not seeing them grow up for the sake of a unrubbered shag.

not judging, just asking

Where did i say i went bareback then apart from with hubby we never bareback with anyone else the point im making is its down to personal choice if others want to go bareback with whoever and no one has a right to tell them its wrong that they choose to do that.

"one question I do have

if you have children and your children are your world, the most important thing in your life... why would increase the risk to not seeing them grow up for the sake of a unrubbered shag.

not judging, just asking"

and who are you asking.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"one question I do have

not judging, just asking"

the context of my question was outside of a relationship

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"one question I do have

not judging, just asking

and who are you asking."

the forum and people who may want to answer....

"one question I do have

not judging, just asking

personally we wouldnt we always use condoms with meets but if people dont use them then thats there choice whether its dangerous or not.

and who are you asking.

the forum and people who may want to answer...."

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"one question I do have

not judging, just asking

personally we wouldnt we always use condoms with meets but if people dont use them then thats there choice whether its dangerous or not.

and who are you asking.

thanks

"one question I do have

not judging, just asking

and who are you asking.

Personally we dont we always use condoms with meets but if people dontuse them thats there choice and neither right or wrong.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"one question I do have

not judging, just asking

and who are you asking.

Personally we dont we always use condoms with meets but if people dontuse them thats there choice and neither right or wrong.

"Every time this question cums up reference bare back wether it be pussy or botty loads of people say allways condoms on meets which is absolutely fine and there choice. Here cums the but BUT then proceed to let the guy they are meeting cum in mouth. Know this happens as we have done it lol"

The risks with oral are lower than the risks with vaginal or anal, so some people are happy with that lower risk and will swallow. Personally, I suck cock but won't have a guy come in my mouth (he can do it over my tits). Still a risk of course with just the sucking but one where I've reached an acceptable compromise for myself.

"

Where did say any of that

"

"

"

"

at the end of the day if its not for them then its not for them but theres absoluteley no need to put down what other people enjoy doing,

"

That help?

I was using kiddie fiddling as an extreme example of something that some people enjoy that a lot of people don't, for very good reasons too!!!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Plain fucking stupid. "

Yep...death sentence waiting to happen if you dont know your partners are 100% clear.

Forum Mod

Im not going to get involved in this apart from to say one thing

Saying that something is plain stupid is an opinion and thats allowed,its not aimed at anyone personally and people are allowed to have an opinion on such an emotive subject

Calling someone a wanker for having an opinion is personal and not allowed

Try to keep the debate on an adult level,its always going to provoke a strong reaction between people

"Im not going to get involved in this apart from to say one thing

Saying that something is plain stupid is an opinion and thats allowed,its not aimed at anyone personally and people are allowed to have an opinion on such an emotive subject

Try to keep the debate on an adult level,its always going to provoke a strong reaction between people

"

he replied to the op saying he was "plain fucking stupid" therefore making it a personal attack on the op not a comment or opinion and i never called anyone anything let alone a wanker.

Again i say each to there own, bareback anal or normal sex is not our thing but im not gonna put down what other people do just because its not for me.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Sadly there are too many people on this site (and others) that associate safe sex with pregnancy and that alone!!!

Im just glad there are plenty of people around that have more than half a brain cell..........

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Oh for heavens sake for an adult site this is ridiculous, saying anal bareback is plain fucking stupid is an OPINION.

"Oh for heavens sake for an adult site this is ridiculous, saying anal bareback is plain fucking stupid is an OPINION. "

What amazes me is that someone can compare the atrocities committed by the Nazi Party to peoples choice in how they play - and no gives an thought on how totally out of proportion that is!!

Forum Mod

he replied to the op saying he was "plain fucking stupid" therefore making it a personal attack on the op not a comment or opinion and i never called anyone anything let alone a wanker.

Again i say each to there own, bareback anal or normal sex is not our thing but im not gonna put down what other people do just because its not for me."

No he did'nt say that as all, he said it was mental......an opinion on bareback anal sex,not a personal comment to the OP and he got called a wanker for that which was unacceptable and the comment removed

Again i say each to there own, bareback anal or normal sex is not our thing but im not gonna put down what other people do just because its not for me."

Get your "FACTS" right, i never said it was "plain fucking stupid" have a read through the thread again!

I wouldn't. I'd class that as far too risky from a sexual health POV, but there we go, that's just me.

Opinions are like arseholes!

We all have them.

Bareback for us with multiple partners is just stupid and asking for trouble.

We bareback with each other but never with others.

Personally we would never play with those who bareback, have blocked a few in this thread thank you.

For a swinging site though, some folks need a lot of re-education.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

No way, no how. Only with Mrs Party.

"Opinions are like arseholes!

We all have them.

Bareback for us with multiple partners is just stupid and asking for trouble.

We bareback with each other but never with others.

Personally we would never play with those who bareback, have blocked a few in this thread thank you.

"

I totally agree with you love these threads , I see it as positive being able to block those who play unsafe !

"

I totally agree with you love these threads , I see it as positive being able to block those who play unsafe ! "

So I am not the only one then. The block button was hit a number of times yesterday due to this thread. Thanks for the heads up

"

I totally agree with you love these threads , I see it as positive being able to block those who play unsafe !

So I am not the only one then. The block button was hit a number of times yesterday due to this thread. Thanks for the heads up "

Suzie you did not block us though? did ya? if so not speaking next time we see you

"

Suzie you did not block us though? did ya? if so not speaking next time we see you "

Why would I block you guys? We shared the same opinion. Plus you two are cool as cucumbers

"

Suzie you did not block us though? did ya? if so not speaking next time we see you

Why would I block you guys? We shared the same opinion. Plus you two are cool as cucumbers "

Sweetheart you know our twisted sense of humour.

We could troll, but what is the point?

See you soon and we can have a laugh about it

xxx

Bag up before you slide it up !!! Never bb up the poo shoot

Each to there own, no one has a right to tell anyone that what they do is right or wrong this is a swinging site and we are all consenting adults.

"Each to there own, no one has a right to tell anyone that what they do is right or wrong this is a swinging site and we are all consenting adults."

I disagree , every body had a rite to say what they feel be it an opinion of being judgmental , as long as its in a appropriate manner , as you are exercising that rite to say its wrong !

Lol if you dont laugh you will cry.

"Lol if you dont laugh you will cry."

I think that puts all your comments into perspective !

Yes maybe it does its just like banging your head against a wall with some people at the end of the day people will do what they want to do and others shouldnt judge what they do.

"Yes maybe it does its just like banging your head against a wall with some people at the end of the day people will do what they want to do and others shouldnt judge what they do."

But it's ok for you to judge ! See other thread , your stance saying people cannot judge is by definition judgmental !

I by the way, believe You have a rite to be so if you wish

"Yes maybe it does its just like banging your head against a wall with some people at the end of the day people will do what they want to do and others shouldnt judge what they do."

But it's ok for you to judge ! See other thread , your stance saying people cannot judge is by definition judgmental !

I by the way, believe You have a rite to be so if you wish

By *eryshycoupleCouple  over a year ago

tamworth

Bag up and my ass is yours mmmmm

How on earth am i judging by stating "each to there own".

The phrase each to their own is fair enough but you also do not have the right to tell people they cannot have an opinion on it. This is a forum , it is there to promote debate , not just for everyone to agree or if they do not say nothing. I don't get why people are so outraged by others saying they think barebacking is stupid??????? So what if they do? It isn't going to stop people who enjoy barebacking from doing it so constantly repeating yourself doesn't really make a blind bit of difference!

A lot of people say that they don't, or refuse to play with people who do bareback with others, but how can they be sure, I mean really sure that they dont or haven't played bareback with there separate meets/previous partners. Do they have Jeremy Kyle with them on the first meet ready to do a lie detector on their past, playing with anyone new is a risk and saying that you would never play with someone who had ever barebacked,is like saying you wouldn't play the lottery unless you knew the numbers, it's a risk no matter what!

"A lot of people say that they don't, or refuse to play with people who do bareback with others, but how can they be sure, I mean really sure that they dont or haven't played bareback with there separate meets/previous partners. Do they have Jeremy Kyle with them on the first meet ready to do a lie detector on their past, playing with anyone new is a risk and saying that you would never play with someone who had ever barebacked,is like saying you wouldn't play the lottery unless you knew the numbers, it's a risk no matter what! "

I guess they mean KNOWINGLY play with them! We can only stick by our own rules and preferences. If a gal said to me, 'its ok to not use protection' then i'm guessing she may have said the same thing to others and thats not for me!

I don't think it matters about what hole it is it matters if u either play safe or don't!! ..most of us have played unsafe even if it started safe there comes a time u decide when to change due 2 trust or maybe lust and we all have a right to an opioion ...I enjoy Anal but will only bare with a partner .. The whole subject of aids hiv or stis is valid all day... But are we going to end up like some states in american were u have 2 have letter saying your diesease. Free be for sex or marriage...we all have a right to ARE own choice but be honest when we meet and. Play... I had 2 times I met ppl and they said they play safe and when arrived been told "that's ok don't worry" I still worn 1 .. But "that's ok don't worry" have been some ppl last words

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

But everyone judges, even if they don't like to admit it.

I am of the belief that what consenting adults get up to is their business and as long as it doesn't involve children or animals ( who don't have a say )then it isn't a problem for me.

I could still have an opinion on what I think is stupid in my eyes though and although I accept that adults can choose BB if they wish to, I would still say in my eyes it is a stupid idea.

Judging ? who cares, it is my _iew of BB. I am sure the people who BB don't care about it though as it is their life and their choices.

"Yes maybe it does its just like banging your head against a wall with some people at the end of the day people will do what they want to do and others shouldnt judge what they do.

But everyone judges, even if they don't like to admit it.

I am of the belief that what consenting adults get up to is their business and as long as it doesn't involve children or animals ( who don't have a say )then it isn't a problem for me.

I could still have an opinion on what I think is stupid in my eyes though and although I accept that adults can choose BB if they wish to, I would still say in my eyes it is a stupid idea.

Judging ? who cares, it is my _iew of BB. I am sure the people who BB don't care about it though as it is their life and their choices."

I just laugh at these continuing cyclic threads, same subject dressed up in different wording...same responses

» Add a new message to this topic