FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > NOT another look at me profile

NOT another look at me profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you look for in a single males profile?I have seen a lot of single male posts(and read there profiles) and they get shot to bits rightly so some of them My profile says it all im not meeting and only on here to mod the chatrooms and help if i can,just wanted to no other members opinion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i get a message from a single guy iwant to be able to go to his profile and see all the basic information i need.

It doesnt have to be too detailsed, but what hes into, his interests what kind of woman hes looking for, maybe a bit of humour. NO ranting No negatives. I just want to know whether we would be compatable then the rest can be found out via pm.

And people do read profiles, well i do anyway, and depending on the profile is whether i reply back to them or not. Oh and a clear face picture either in public gallery or private, but sent to me with first message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must be honest enough to show themselves.

Must not be married/gf.

Must not have phone number on top line.

Must have standards and respect Xx.

Must be fun & honest & kind.

Must not talk like a dirtbag Xx.

I'm easily pleased though Xx Xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"If i get a message from a single guy iwant to be able to go to his profile and see all the basic information i need.

It doesnt have to be too detailsed, but what hes into, his interests what kind of woman hes looking for, maybe a bit of humour. NO ranting No negatives. I just want to know whether we would be compatable then the rest can be found out via pm.

And people do read profiles, well i do anyway, and depending on the profile is whether i reply back to them or not. Oh and a clear face picture either in public gallery or private, but sent to me with first message"

Pretty much what I look for.....

Plus some clear photos that show more than a cock. A nice torso/body pic usually gets my attention

» Add a new message to this topic