FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age preferences

Age preferences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most profiles have age filters set for good reason.

Lets get them out in the open for a change.

Ours. Not under 21 as J has kids that age.

No over 45,s or you could be my mum or dad.

For me no single guys over 35, yes this is younger than oneboy, but we are all allowed our choices.

What say ye? Fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And the point of this thread is?

"And the point of this thread is? "

Did you read the thread title?

or just go straight to the pics

Definately no one the ages of our kids so our limit is no one under 45, we prefer mature people.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

30-55 mine says, i wouldnt want anyone under 30 and gave the cut off as 55 because i needed to set my filters and it sounded a good age, its gives me a 25 year window

Thanks Diamonds and Cuddles

This ain't a trolling thread.

Just one for us to get it all out there on why we have our age ranges.

Helps us understand others. On Fab we make our choices based on internet pages.

To be honest, in a club age range/ looks is not a factor for us, its about how we all get along.

We have seen a few folks get uptight about age ranges on the forums.

You can never please everybody in what you do.

Listen to other people and respect there points.

Dosen't mean you have to accept it

for me many age groups have there benefits my lower end is 20 all the way through to 65 ish depending on the person. many of the ladies in their 40s are experienced have great bodies and very hot

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I keep swapping and changing my age preference as there are some really mature young guys out there but then again the older guys can be really young looking so i try not to have a preference thesedays and just take it as it comes

If I find a guy attractive then age doenst seem to be an issue

xx

"Definately no one the ages of our kids so our limit is no one under 45, we prefer mature people."

People under 45 aren't mature?

"And the point of this thread is?

or just go straight to the pics"

Nope !

[Removed by poster at 31/10/12 09:32:08]

This couple have explained why? but obliviously you are one of the exceptional few.

Simples move on to the next profile no point get worked up about it.

Unless you have age issues

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Not too young for us...prefer people that have been around and know what they need or want......"no dramas" is our mindset...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

".

What say ye? Fab?"

you ask a million and one people a question... and you'll get a million and one answers...

as long as people respect yours.... and you don't get uppity about others if you fall outside of theirs..... then I don't see what the issue is...

Mine is set at 23 to 55 but without filters outside that range, primarily because I'm happy with anyone of any age contacting me for chats and banter.

The lower limit is set at 23 because by that age, most people will have a sense of identity they don't have as a teen and with that often comes the sexual confidence I like.

The upper limit is set at 55 as at the moment, I can't see me being sexually attracted to someone older - there have been exceptions to this however.

Now here comes the technical bit.

I will rarely meet guys over 35 but I will rarely meet women UNDER 35.

I like fellas younger, but women older.

Dunno why, I just do

".

What say ye? Fab?

you ask a million and one people a question... and you'll get a million and one answers...

as long as people respect yours.... and you don't get uppity about others if you fall outside of theirs..... then I don't see what the issue is..."

Simples

Was waiting on your answer Fabio!

And once again it is sensible.

But this is a thread for them to get there reasons out there.

Sounds silly but we all have reasons.

We may even re-educate ourselves via this thread.

I personally wont meet under 21 but no upper age limit i like chatting to people even if we dont meet

But like alot of people its down to whatever you feel comfy with

Being slightly younger than most I fall outside many people's age range, also being of mature character getting decent conversations from my age and below is hard (I blame overwhelming inbox messages!).

It's an awkward predicament for me although I do now have a better preference of 25 - 50, x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I prefer older men ideally over 55, but I've set my filters 45-55.

After a week of three over 55's getting cold feet I thought I'd lower my filters to 35. Within a minute I had a message from a 35 year old along the lines of having a black bird is on his to do list, and he would lick me out then fuck me bandy.

Needless to say my filters are back up. I'm not saying all 35 year olds deem that approach a winner, or the over 55s can't be equally as crass - just don't want to test it further thanks very much, and will stick with the old uns!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

We may even re-educate ourselves via this thread.

"

thats the problems with generalisations (and we all have them) is that I know people who are 21 going on 65..... and I know people who are 50 going on 12.....

I don't think it is a case of re-educating yourself... in the end it is about your comfort zones, and what you want out of swinging.... be that to feel young again, or more of a mental thing, to connect with people at the same stage of life again, or again... a million and one answers......

sometimes I think we "overanalise" or opposed to just "doing!"... and again, we all do it up to a point....

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Interesting comments ........ How about if with a couple one half fits the age range but not the other???

Must happen, there is 10 years between myself and OH, so some people must think that about us.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"And the point of this thread is?

or just go straight to the pics"

straight to the pics of course its compulsory

"Interesting comments ........ How about if with a couple one half fits the age range but not the other???

Must happen, there is 10 years between myself and OH, so some people must think that about us.

"

that is kinda the problem I have in meeting couples, as whilst they do exist, there are few couples where the guy is in his 20s and the woman in her 40s

add to that the fact that i would generally ask that the guy be bi and it isn't hard to see why it is easier for me to meet singles rather than couples

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

"Interesting comments ........ How about if with a couple one half fits the age range but not the other???

that is kinda the problem I have in meeting couples, as whilst they do exist, there are few couples where the guy is in his 20s and the woman in her 40s

add to that the fact that i would generally ask that the guy be bi and it isn't hard to see why it is easier for me to meet singles rather than couples "

good luck with that one......needle and haystack spring to mind !!! Xx

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I say keep an open mind because age is no scale to judge anyone you don't know! I know some younger chaps that are so unfit they are out of puff walking to the bar yet I also know lots of guys in their 40's 50's and even 60's who play rugby every week!

Well, jay is on another site for his meets and although he is 69 he has no over 50's on his criteria and gets meets. We also do threesomes that way. But to be on here together as a couple one 47 and one 69 i doubt we would ever have a meet

Well, jay is on another site for his meets and although he is 69 he has no over 50's on his criteria and gets meets. We also do threesomes that way. But to be on here together as a couple one 47 and one 69 i doubt we would ever have a meet

mine says 30 to 55. lots of people dont read it anyway though.

when i am looking for men for group sex most of the men have been in their fourties and fifties.

i dont mind if someone is much younger than my son, not too sure about much older men in case they have erection problems, or they can be a bit grumpy, not all though of course.

i find that a lot of older men prefer much younger women.

i dont like guys to young, im going to be honest, when i meet someone off here i dont want to be talking to people who have more in common with my kids than me, i go out to get away from young peoples topics of conversation

so tho i dont mind younger i tend to stay away from late teens, early 20s

older depends on the guy, people just age different, some people as they get older just look old, while ive met some older guys who look the type who probably look better now than they did 20 years ago as some guys just get better looking with age

i think it just comes down to the person

If i look at them and like then and get on with them thats good enought for me

Thing is ive never met someone whos quite a bit older or younger and got on with them, i think the bigger the age gap the less and less you have in common with them

Thats only how i feel tho thats by no way saying other people who meet other with a age gap wouldnt get on

been on here to long ive started covering my comments now days

Hmmmmm...... the odd thing is..... on here - age matters.

But how many of you have asked someone up front their age in a club...???

You may use the fingers of a boxing glove to count if you so wish....

The point I am trying to make is that, like other aspects of 'selection', the internet takes away most - if not, all - of the things that normally attract one person to another. In a club, a 25 yr old guy may be attracted to a 55 yr old woman and not even give age a second thought... yet on here....?????

The internet, and its limitations, make everything that bit more clinical.

Pork

In general I think everyone will have set their age ranges for similar reasons - preference, attraction and comfort.

Yes, in a club/party environment things tend to get blurred as its rare to actually ask how old someone is face to face !

And it's often the case that you may find yourself mere months outside someone's filters - and I've known people 'adjust' ages to get a message through. But at the end of the day it's down to personal choice as to who people want contact from - and if they choose to go outside on occasion - they can always make first contact themselves!!

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"This couple have explained why? but obliviously you are one of the exceptional few.

Simples move on to the next profile no point get worked up about it.

Unless you have age issues "

No age issue but I have a grammar issue... 'simples'...?

"

No age issue but I have a grammar issue..."

By no means worried about the written if the oral is good

Wolf

Its a good thing Jimmy Saville isn't around to comment on this thread!

That is why a guy like me who just want a little fun can't get some lol. But I do respect age limits etc

30 to 45 on our profile as that's our overall preference, however for the right people who we have a spark with we will and do go younger and older.

"

13 year difference here. In our experience couples couples seem to ignore my age and oddly focus on the age of the bi female, who'd have thought it! Though in fairness I look younger which may be a factor in that

By *msmithWoman  over a year ago

bristol

mine says 28-40.. when i set it, it was because i dont like anyone younger than me.. then i thought men around 25s ++ are mostly (not all) dick heads (no offences.. haha) who probably still dont know how to fuck properly.. i set 40 just because..

BUT.. the more people i meet, i have to say i have been proven wrong..

- i thought men in their 30s would know what they were doing.. nope, some still dont..

- i've met 38y and 40y who are a lot fitter than some of the 30y..

AND now.. there's this really cute 24 year old i've been cam-chat with.. damn it.. why is he soo cute.. haha

I'm still in my 20s so would go to 18 for younger though being 27 I am more dubious towards early 20s and maturity.

For over would go to 30s and at a stretch 40s but don't think i'd want to be with anyone near my parents age.

i'm nearly 37...but a young looking 27 lol

well i've got 18-50 but don't really say age is an oissue, but then i can see the point of people being put off by being of similar age as their kids.

Our age range reflects my wife's wishes so younger than it would be if we were both 51 lol

We have had great meets with early twenties and to be fair much older than 45 and it doesn't do it for us

» Add a new message to this topic