FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > its not for me so its wrong.

its not for me so its wrong.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have seen a lot of the "its not for me so therefore its wrong" attitude on here, really we are all consenting adults and can do what we consent to do with each other so if its not for you why do you feel the need to tell others its wrong that they do things you dont agree with.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Each to there own.

Just leave others to enjoy what they enjoy and others to there enjoyments.

Exactly my point, each to there own let people do what they want without passing judgement.

I think it's more getting involved with the forum and making a little effort, even simple comments like 'that isn't for me' to the poster seem like a contribution.

After all a forum is a public place for open conversation x

Yes "that isnt for me" been a fine comment but someone telling you they dont like it so its wrong and should never be talked about never mind done is a total other ball game.

In that case what Rusty said, nevertheless it's pointless saying something is wrong when some people on here clearly like it

I think most things in life we do "wrong" and we often think what other people do is "wrong" but then again its "wrong" to judge people who do "wrong"

At last some decent people that understand each to there own.

i agree to your statement to a point and i am sure it will make me unpopular if its between two consent or more even adults i couldn't really care what people do. but when its involves kids like (breeding threads) then sorry i have a very strong view that its wrong and i will share it as its a open forum for views to be expressed if they don't want all opnions don't post subjects that will cause a divide. lets be honest most vanillia would think what we do is wrong just cause they do doesn't stop me doing it

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

As long as its legal I have no problem with what anyone is into. Some things I would not try ever but some I maybe tempted so its always good to hear what others are into.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... its a tricky one.... if what is being suggested conflicts with what I believe in morally or ethically then I wouldn't be myself if I didn't speak up and say something if I felt that strongly...

the statement isn't a "one size fits all" solution...... on some things in the range I would agree, on others I am going to severly disagree......

Obviously im talking about legal acts between consenting adults so what gives anyone any right to judge and tell somone what they do is wrong whether that be, gangbangs or anal or bareback or going to clubs as long as they arent forcing themselves on others and all involved are consensual and agree to whats happening then no one has the right to tell them what they are doing is wrong just because its not for them.

ok but breeding is between adults and no one gets hurt unless u consider the child they bring into the world and ethically i have huge issues with it

i think certain things are wrong, doesnt bother me what people do as long as they dont shove it down my throat.

"Obviously im talking about legal acts between consenting adults so what gives anyone any right to judge and tell somone what they do is wrong whether that be, gangbangs or anal or bareback or going to clubs as long as they arent forcing themselves on others and all involved are consensual and agree to whats happening then no one has the right to tell them what they are doing is wrong just because its not for them."

Get the feeling there is something specific behind this and your original post,OP? Not spotted anything in other threads concerning you. Do feel like sharing what's behind the thread..? Agree with what you're saying though.

Pork

"i think certain things are wrong, doesnt bother me what people do as long as they dont shove it down my throat."

awww, is ur gag reflex not that good then legz ?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Obviously im talking about legal acts between consenting adults so what gives anyone any right to judge and tell somone what they do is wrong whether that be, gangbangs or anal or bareback or going to clubs as long as they arent forcing themselves on others and all involved are consensual and agree to whats happening then no one has the right to tell them what they are doing is wrong just because its not for them."
It depends if they operate a transparency in their choices, if they withhold stuff for instance....that they actively participate in things that others think may impact on their sexual health and withold that information, then in MY opinion its wrong. This is a forum, lots of people post their opinions, some more fervently than others.

i dont think anythings wrong on here so long as its between consenting adults

There are certain things that arnt for me, tho to be honest cant think of many lol but im still fine with what other do

There is a big attitude problem with lots on here i get questioned quite a lot about things i do and who i do and dont meet

i dont like pushy people who try and persuade you to do things you dont like.

or they think your boring because you dont like the same things as they do.

thats too bad they should find someone else instead. or maybe they cant.

"At last some decent people that understand each to there own."

Decent people?? Now who is the judgemental one. You have started another thread because some people didn't agree with you on another thread. That's life, maybe you should just get over it!

No i have not i have started a thread because ive noticed an alarming amount of "its not for me so its wrong comments"

maybe i shouldnt have made the "decent people" comment maybe i acted in haste there but i certainly did not start a thread because people dont agree with me.

I also understand that any little thing that can be looked on as slightly judgmental im now going to be picked up on.

"I also understand that any little thing that can be looked on as slightly judgmental im now going to be picked up on."

well then there you go, you have attacked people for their opinions and now you have just stated that you have maybe said something in haste that you didnt mean, so why go on about something when you are just as guilty of doing it!

How have i attacked people by stating a point and yes im big enough to hold my hands up and say i acted in haste by saying "decent people" so lets all shoot me down for it.

I dont see how i have attacked people by stating that there is an attitude of "if its not for me then its wrong" attitude within these forums.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

It's an open forum. Just like any other one but with a more interesting set of hobbies lol

If you raise any topic on a forum you have to accept that you will have the full spectrum of replies. If anyone doesn't want to read opinions from either end they shouldn't visit forums.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... of the 4 things you mentioned in your example (gangbang,anal,bareback and clubs) I have no issue with 3 of them, and a massive issue with one..... so a great example of where "one size fits all" doesn't work.....

the one I do have an issue with does have massive implications for other people as there have been examples of it in different ways in the last few weeks on here

legally... you are correct....

morally and ethically..... again for me.. no!!!

"How have i attacked people by stating a point and yes im big enough to hold my hands up and say i acted in haste by saying "decent people" so lets all shoot me down for it.

I dont see how i have attacked people by stating that there is an attitude of "if its not for me then its wrong" attitude within these forums."

you are only holding your hands up to it because it was pointed out, you are attacking people in saying that people who have opposing opinions to yours are wrong and shouldnt be allowed to post their views it would seem. you are arguing the same point on three different threads so to bo honest it seems you are the one with issues on people who don't agree with you than anyone else! You don't seem to be able to grasp what being judgemental actually means for all the posts you are making about it! Sheesh!

"see... its a tricky one.... if what is being suggested conflicts with what I believe in morally or ethically then I wouldn't be myself if I didn't speak up and say something if I felt that strongly...

the statement isn't a "one size fits all" solution...... on some things in the range I would agree, on others I am going to severly disagree...... "

Yep totally agree Fabio

"It's an open forum. Just like any other one but with a more interesting set of hobbies lol

If you raise any topic on a forum you have to accept that you will have the full spectrum of replies. If anyone doesn't want to read opinions from either end they shouldn't visit forums. "

I have never attacked people by saying that there opinions are wrong and i have a good understanding what judgmental means i have simply stated a point that everyone is entitled to do what they want to do as long as its legal without been judged by others how is that attacking people and telling people there wrong as they dont share the same views as me also i held my hands up because i can hold my hands up and admit that i acted in haste.

It's a natural reaction to side with those that agree with a point when you are the op - but I fail to see how the op is judgemental in this case ?

What is being said is that if it's legal then it's up to the individual concerned as to whether to do it or not .

Yes it's that old chestnut again - bareback that causes the constenation amongst forumites .

Its not that anyone is asking for people's personal opinions on what others should or shouldn't be doing - it's about how they feel about themselves so why do they have to sit in judgement ?

What's wrong with saying I wouldn't do it - end of - why add that anyone who does is stupid ?

This is what the op is getting at and I totally agree - we wouldn't do it , but don't judge those that do

"

Yes it's that old chestnut again - bareback that causes the constenation amongst forumites"

Bisexual male barebacking probably the hottest patootie in the oven

Wolf

[Removed by poster at 31/10/12 15:27:37]

Here's a thought for you folks.

Imagine it's the year 1800, slavery is legal. The slaves don't get a say in the matter as they are chattel, why argue against it or have an opinion on the subject? After all, it is legal.

---------

As others have said, this is an internet forum. You WILL get people disagreeing with you. Live with it and don't take things so seriously

"Bisexual barebacking is probably the hottest potato in the oven - yep it is , but if that's what they wanna do, let them "

precisely...

Wolf

No one asked for agreement or discussion - just about what you do or don't do yourself !

I couldn't give a toss what other people get up to, however too many on here seem to miss the point of what a forum is and if they can't handle reading opinions on a screen that they don't like then this really isn't the place for them to be!

I think I have stopped worrying about the judgmental folk on here and have more to worry about in my own life and the real world. Swinging at the end of the day is supposed to be fun and light hearted and for me a chance of escapism.

» Add a new message to this topic