FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples that play separately

Couples that play separately

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a couple that play separately as well as together I’m interested in others experience. I have a lot of joy but ashley doesn’t. I’d love to hear others experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

In half a couple who meets separately.

Jack my partner has had some good meets,I'm always happy to chat to anyone to reassure that I'm happy for him to meet them alone.

Obviously some wont meet him due to him being in a relationship.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Not our thing but, interested in how it works for others.

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

We've dabbled in this, but never really found a way that it works for us. I think all our vanilla years prior to swinging, make it too big of a change for us both to deal with.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same curious how it all works,

Esp if the male is single.

And within that couple either one plays alone?

Ie.

1) Couple,female = meets single males.

2) couple ,male = meets single females.

Never played separately & to be honest it’s not for us , but as said previously be interesting how it works for others , each to their own

"Same curious how it all works,

Ie.

"

For us I meet who I like and ash meets who he likes if we both like the same people we meet together

By *dible_KinkCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We haven't played separately yet, we aren't opposed to the idea we just haven't gone down that route yet. It will definitely be interesting to keep following this thread

Mrs

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I've always been curious with this play dynamic! For example does 1 partner not get jealous that the other is getting more meets than them? Educated me

"Same curious how it all works,

Ie.

For us I meet who I like and ash meets who he likes if we both like the same people we meet together "

Cheers for your clarified reply.

Guess its what people/singles/couples agree upon.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We play separately.

I (male) have an interest in D/s dynamics and this involves a level of relationship.

L has no interest in creating that level of relationship, however she does enjoys meeting other people.

We do prefer playing together though.

"I've always been curious with this play dynamic! For example does 1 partner not get jealous that the other is getting more meets than them? Educated me "

I get a lot more chances than ashley but he’s cool with it but wish he had more meets

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"I've always been curious with this play dynamic! For example does 1 partner not get jealous that the other is getting more meets than them? Educated me

I get a lot more chances than ashley but he’s cool with it but wish he had more meets"

That's what I've always thought esp here on Fab where the ratios are more in favour of the ladies. Anyway wish you guys all the best on this saucy adventure

"I've always been curious with this play dynamic! For example does 1 partner not get jealous that the other is getting more meets than them? Educated me

I get a lot more chances than ashley but he’s cool with it but wish he had more meets

That's what I've always thought esp here on Fab where the ratios are more in favour of the ladies. Anyway wish you guys all the best on this saucy adventure "

Thanks fingers crossed

Calderdale innit

"I've always been curious with this play dynamic! For example does 1 partner not get jealous that the other is getting more meets than them? Educated me "

It's v rare I meet nowadays ,so jack has had more fun than me.

I'm never jealous,I like hearing all about it

I'm never jealous,I like hearing all about it "

How come you don’t meet much

By *oulou77XXXWoman  over a year ago

BRACKNELL

As part of a couple that only plays separately (neither of us wants to see the other with someone else) we find it works for us. We both have very different needs so it allows us to get what we need without putting pressure on each other

We have very different approaches to meeting, he always "dates" whereas I am happy to just meet to play

I guess it's really about what works for the individual couple

He hasn't had anyone refuse to meet because he's married as he just points them to my profile to confirm he is playing with permission

"As part of a couple that only plays separately (neither of us wants to see the other with someone else) we find it works for us. We both have very different needs so it allows us to get what we need without putting pressure on each other

We have very different approaches to meeting, he always "dates" whereas I am happy to just meet to play

I guess it's really about what works for the individual couple

He hasn't had anyone refuse to meet because he's married as he just points them to my profile to confirm he is playing with permission "

That’s good then. The last two replies ashley had basically said no because he’s married

BRACKNELL

He has it on his profile and can also direct them to mine if they ask, mine states that I'm married and playing with permission. I would be happy to speak to someone if he needed me to

I think maybe it says more about the last 2 women than your partner, I guess everyone is different

Due our to long distance relationship, Scots and Irish are happy to play separately and tell each other about it.

In our experience its 100 times easier for the lady to get a meet arranged than the male.

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

"

He has it on his profile and can also direct them to mine if they ask, mine states that I'm married and playing with permission. I would be happy to speak to someone if he needed me to

I think maybe it says more about the last 2 women than your partner, I guess everyone is different "

Kinda snap.. my profile and his say anyone is welcome to chat to me to confirm he's not cheating.

Funnily, no guys ever ask this of him...

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

When we started we were only going to play together. However it’s rare now that we get the time when we are both free and don’t have the kids so it does make sense to meet separately at times. We don’t have any issue with jealously however it’s not something we will do a lot of as I get far more opportunities than he does and it doesn’t seem fair if I am out meeting people all the time and he’s isn’t.

Kx

BRACKNELL

I definitely get more opportunities and interest however as I'm the one with the significantly higher sex drive it works for us

I was in a relationship where we both played alone at times but it was still very much part of the relationship as in the other would get updates and pictures during the meet. Obviously the reclaiming was mind blowing.

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

My other half (cov_licker) and I play separately. We’re currently long distance, and we met on here, so it’s relatively easy still to play.

When we’re together we meet people together. When we’re apart we meet solo.

As long as you have your boundaries well set and have the respect for each other it’s a lot of fun. We love hearing about what the other has been up to.

I’ve had more guys have an issue with me not being single than he has women having an issue with it oddly.

"My other half (cov_licker) and I play separately. We’re currently long distance, and we met on here, so it’s relatively easy still to play.

As long as you have your boundaries well set and have the respect for each other it’s a lot of fun. We love hearing about what the other has been up to.

I’ve had more guys have an issue with me not being single than he has women having an issue with it oddly. "

That’s strange generally find women have more objection

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

"My other half (cov_licker) and I play separately. We’re currently long distance, and we met on here, so it’s relatively easy still to play.

I’ve had more guys have an issue with me not being single than he has women having an issue with it oddly.

That’s strange generally find women have more objection "

It is. Amusingly one guy last week threatened to message him and tell him I was meeting other men …

I’m not sure if it’s because his profile is much more established than mine as he’s been here for years.

Guys either have an issue with it or go down the “love fucking someone else’s Mrs” line.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Not part of a couple but do have married friends that play separately.

They’ve had similar experience as you OP, the wife has plenty of interest while the husband gets barely any.

They attribute it to the fact that

A) men outnumber women greatly, so it’s more difficult for men to get a meet anyway

B) the sheer amount of men that lie about their status here makes women far more wary

Of meeting anyone in an open relationship in case it’s not that “open” in reality

They don’t have issues like this at clubs however

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

We only play separately at clubs, and not that often . If it happens it happens , with total understanding.

Calderdale innit

I'm never jealous,I like hearing all about it

How come you don’t meet much "

Tbh I just rarely find someone I want to meet nowadays

Been on here 10 years both as a single and a couple .

I can't be arsed meeting for the sake .

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My wife does not like Fab so finds her men elsewhere. As a consequence we never play together with others. She is however totally supportive of me being on here and if I get a meet would be happy to confirm that if needed.

She currently has two guys she sees regularly but always 1 on 1. It all works well for us and we are closer and more in love than ever as a result.

We meet separately, I enjoy sharing my vwe hubby because my god it's intense. He love watching me with other guy's providing I send him pics and videos.

We love each other intensely.... But it's so hot sharing xx

Should also add we've inadvertently met a couple out in Nottingham, become good friends and completely swapped for the whole day..... I got a meal cooked for me and they got a take away... I feel like I got the better deal

By *angerousLiaisonsCoupleCouple  over a year ago

London

The reason we do this is it fits the Dom/sub nature of our relationship where I (Harry) dominate Chiara sexually.

An extension of this is that she also enjoys knowing I’m able to seduce other women so she’s ok allowing me to have sex with them.

It’s a tough life but somebody’s got to do it

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

We both meet separately as well as together. As well as a swinging relationship we have an open marriage. I have no problem getting meets on here but the hubby does struggle mainly as there are so many females on here that won't meet attached guys and also his age is against him. There are a lot of guys on here looking for a mature woman but not so many girls looking for older guys. He has more success when he is on a night out with the guys and 'pulls'.

Very interesting and varied results. Glad so see some have success

I play alone. Occasionally, with the right guy, Hubby watches or listens in from another room. Just happens to be what we like x

By *ork and MindyMan  over a year ago

Southampton

We both play separately but Mindy has far more fun than me

By *ustbrowsing 999Man  over a year ago

colchester

Personally find it a weird dynamic it's not swinging to me . You may aswell be cheating. Just my opinion thought .I thought swinging is to enjoy as a couple.. my wife definitely wouldn't do this anyway but still for couples who do it I find it strange

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

That could go same sex in some cases

"As a couple that play separately as well as together I’m interested in others experience. I have a lot of joy but ashley doesn’t. I’d love to hear others experiences"

In all honesty as a single he is the same boat as the rest of us.

It's a saturated market, single men seeking women. You both look great tho

Do enjoy it when my wife meets her boyfriend on her own

"Personally find it a weird dynamic it's not swinging to me . You may aswell be cheating. Just my opinion thought .I thought swinging is to enjoy as a couple.. my wife definitely wouldn't do this anyway but still for couples who do it I find it strange "

The origin of swinging is from keys in a fruit bowl so definitely not cheating on our book as long as we both have full knowledge.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

As most couples who play separately will find, the lady gets far more opportunities than the guy.

And that's ok with us. If you both can't accept that, then best not go down that route to begin with.

Becky often plays alone but finding the right guy is not so easy.

Becky will need to know the guy very well before she is actually alone with him. The first few meets will be with Art, although he would always be in another room. Basic common sense really.

It's all in the mix of the "Libertine" world, as the French call it.

Meeting separately can provide the most incredible buzz for both partners when it happens.

And the re-telling later is almost as erotic...

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"As most couples who play separately will find, the lady gets far more opportunities than the guy.

And that's ok with us. If you both can't accept that, then best not go down that route to begin with.

Becky often plays alone but finding the right guy is not so easy.

Becky will need to know the guy very well before she is actually alone with him. The first few meets will be with Art, although he would always be in another room. Basic common sense really.

It's all in the mix of the "Libertine" world, as the French call it.

Meeting separately can provide the most incredible buzz for both partners when it happens.

And the re-telling later is almost as erotic..."

We've not done this yet but I'd be quite happy for Mrs to find the right guy (and if it happened for me that would be ok but not stressed about it). But the point about being told about it later would really excite me even more than seeing someone myself.

(Me)

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Personally find it a weird dynamic it's not swinging to me . You may aswell be cheating. Just my opinion thought .I thought swinging is to enjoy as a couple.. my wife definitely wouldn't do this anyway but still for couples who do it I find it strange "

How is it cheating if the couple are aware and encouraging of it?

Middle England

You gave the answer yourself; "it's not swinging to me". Everyone has their own ideas as to what swinging is. Some married people may be on here on a single account and others might say that is not swinging. Each to their own I guess.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

Hi,

I’ve not posted to the original question from the OP as our situation is a little different. But had to just pop in and reply to your post.

I get what you’re saying, as in it’s not the old fashioned wife swap but swinging has evolved like most things have.

As the female of the couple that used to meet guys without my husband. It’s not all about me getting my kicks. It’s very much about both of us.

The kink is a shared one as it turns both of us on equally. I often went out to clubs and had great sex with single guys.

From the getting dressed up to go, the meet, my husband being turned on all night wondering what I’m up to…

Our ultimate part would be going home knickerless with my knickers in my handbag (a gift), full of cum to show how naughty id been. We both would then have the best sex and orgasms together.

A mutual turn on is far from cheating in our opinion.

Middle England

^^ 100% agree.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Personally find it a weird dynamic it's not swinging to me . You may aswell be cheating. Just my opinion thought .I thought swinging is to enjoy as a couple.. my wife definitely wouldn't do this anyway but still for couples who do it I find it strange

Hi,

I’ve not posted to the original question from the OP as our situation is a little different. But had to just pop in and reply to your post.

I get what you’re saying, as in it’s not the old fashioned wife swap but swinging has evolved like most things have.

As the female of the couple that used to meet guys without my husband. It’s not all about me getting my kicks. It’s very much about both of us.

The kink is a shared one as it turns both of us on equally. I often went out to clubs and had great sex with single guys.

From the getting dressed up to go, the meet, my husband being turned on all night wondering what I’m up to…

Our ultimate part would be going home knickerless with my knickers in my handbag (a gift), full of cum to show how naughty id been. We both would then have the best sex and orgasms together.

A mutual turn on is far from cheating in our opinion. "

Because it isn’t cheating, as there’s no deception.

Middle England

"Because it isn’t cheating, as there’s no deception"

That sums it up nicely. A very good definition

we've always play alone and together it was decided from the begining that we both would find it a turn on .... its what you decide you follow ..always stick to your rules

By *irtyKittenCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

If ethier of us are attracted to someone who just wants one of us, we are happy to play alone.

After I have played on my own, I always have sex with him straight after.

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

"I definitely get more opportunities and interest however as I'm the one with the significantly higher sex drive it works for us"

This is the same for myself and my partner.

Calderdale innit

I gather from your many posts op that you're looking to add an extra man to your fun with your mrs,that isn't traditional swinging ,swapping partners is.

We all have what we like and that works for us,it might not be others idea of what is swinging etc.

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

We swing separately, but my wife is not on fab. She is happy to authenticate that I am not cheating, but it still hard on here to gain trust from others who have been burned by cheaters in the past.

By *iniskirtcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln + roadtrips

We play separately.

But it is MUCH easier for her to arrange meets alone than it is for him.

As for why - why not?

It's thrilling and feels extra naughty to be having sex without your partner present - and the one left at home gets a lot of horny anticipation waiting for the playing partner to return home.

We love recounting / replaying the fun we had away when we're back together again.

"We play separately.

But it is MUCH easier for her to arrange meets alone than it is for him.

As for why - why not?

It's thrilling and feels extra naughty to be having sex without your partner present - and the one left at home gets a lot of horny anticipation waiting for the playing partner to return home.

We love recounting / replaying the fun we had away when we're back together again. "

that sounds lots of fun

Slim encourages me to meet other guys from time to time. Sometimes from this site but I have had sex with guys I've met on a night out and a guy I met in the gym that had been flirting with me for a while.

It's not the basis of our sex life but certainly enhances it for both of us.

By *iniskirtcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln + roadtrips

"

We love recounting / replaying the fun we had away when we're back together again. that sounds lots of fun "

It is fun!

By *ne night only 2021Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

We play separately it suits our situation as we live a way apart and we like to be able to pass on our stories lol

"We play separately it suits our situation as we live a way apart and we like to be able to pass on our stories lol"

Playing separately is easier for us with kids. We still like to play together when we get the time.

Sooz does occasionally play alone with both both couples, guys and gals. Only in Clubs for strangers otherwise with friends.

Not important for us but if the situation is right why not xxxx

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

So ive let tash has play separately a few times but i haven't myself as yet. Im not adverse to it but love playing together for the experience of it all weather it be with a couple or single m or f

We meet separately and rarely together. He used to have a fab account a few years back but struggled as men often do. He finds it easier to meet through dating apps and the other website which shan't be named, but fab works just fine for me.

It works great for us

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

We meet separately and together. Mr meets mostly gay or bi men and Mrs will meet single guys or very occasionally a couple.

When we play together it's mostly with single guys

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Tagging this post for later

By *heHotwifePairCouple  over a year ago

South

It’s one of the hottest scenarios for us

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Until recently the Mr was a +1 however it stopped. Mrs has a regular so all good there.

» Add a new message to this topic