FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst thing overheard in a club?

Worst thing overheard in a club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title?

Ours was on or first visit to Chams. Being given the tour and ascending the stairs towards the changing rooms. From someone sat on the seats on the landing we heard ' ooh fresh meat'!

We did cringe but laugh about it now and we didn't let it spoil the evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Never been to a club but I’m surprised it didn’t put you off

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Rainbow giving out a humongous fart when bent over being spanked. It was smelly too, cleared the room.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any more?

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

Swords Dublin, Brighton

I am really surprised that on the tour of Chams, someone would be so flippant and uncouth!

I've been a member of that venue from month 3 (when it became a hetero club), and I've never seen anything like that personally.

That said, a club is only as good as it's members and patrons attending. I once heard a wise couple say, try anything once, and if you don't like it, try it again to just be sure. Then you'll know for sure.

I suspect another visit on a different day will provide a totally different experience.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We heard a young Lady say to her partner "If you can't get a hard on go and look at the Women out there".

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"As the title?

Ours was on or first visit to Chams. Being given the tour and ascending the stairs towards the changing rooms. From someone sat on the seats on the landing we heard ' ooh fresh meat'!

We did cringe but laugh about it now and we didn't let it spoil the evening."

to be fair its a very common comment from the bus stop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband and I will always remember a conversation we overheard in a club between 2 people discussing their hip replacements.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Think not the worst but funniest was two guys...it was at a bbw event and the buffet was about to come out and they said " we best be quick if we want Any food with this lot" ..it should have been insulting but I just found it funny.

Actually the worst thing I heard was 3 guys discussing the women attending a gangbang event. Saying what dirty sluts they were and how they would never let their Mrs do stuff like that... they never did work out why none of the girls would play with them

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"As the title?

We did cringe but laugh about it now and we didn't let it spoil the evening."

I think the 'fresh meat comment is common at clubs

A woman once said to me from across the room after a guy had just groped my boob uninvited 'oh don't worry about him he's not one of those creepy single guys he's my husband & boobs are his thing'

Just because he's part of a couple doesn't given him the right to touch anyone uninvited

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

Swords Dublin, Brighton

"As the title?

We did cringe but laugh about it now and we didn't let it spoil the evening.to be fair its a very common comment from the bus stop "

The bus stop comments were typically aimed at the singles sitting on the sofa at the top of the stairs. But it was more in jest rather than anything else.

I did once sit in the jacuzzi and heard a lady announce she lost her clit jewelry somewhere in the bubbles, and for everyone to be careful and not stop on it!

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

"and when i pulled my arm out, my watch had gone! I haven't seen her since!"

""and when i pulled my arm out, my watch had gone! I haven't seen her since!""

That wins on the thread, hands down

After quite a raucous period in a jacuzzi on leaving the the facility one chap said to a couple waiting to enter, I wouldn’t unless you want to get pregnant!

» Add a new message to this topic