FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Start of cuckold relationships

Start of cuckold relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooking to be cuck 265 OP   Man  over a year ago

camden london

Just interested to hear stories of how full time cuckold couples begun their journey in the cuck lifestyle and who initiated it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubcup2Couple  over a year ago

London

We started by just bringing another guy to join us.

No cuckolding to begin with.

After a year or so hubby gradually took a back seat and then came out and said he wanted a cuckolding relationship.

He then mentioned that he had a cuckold relationship with his previous girlfriend.

I think I may have been put off if he came out with the cuckolding before we'd even started swinging.

Just talk and take it easy.

By *inky 2someCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Cuck here .. I have permission to write this off my gorgeous lady . I’ve always been a cross dresser which coincidently makes me submissive so when we met she liked me dressed up and she realized I would give her the world if she would take lovers .. and what makes me happy to see the pleasure she gets from guys and ladies no direction from me from the normal duties…. So if it works it works

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"We started by just bringing another guy to join us.

No cuckolding to begin with.

After a year or so hubby gradually took a back seat and then came out and said he wanted a cuckolding relationship.

He then mentioned that he had a cuckold relationship with his previous girlfriend.

I think I may have been put off if he came out with the cuckolding before we'd even started swinging.

Just talk and take it easy."

Interesting to read

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

To us cuckolding is a fun part of swinging. It's definitely not a full time thing. It's just lighthearted fun. Although hubby is under strict control and I am in charge of who I play with. Hubby isn't allowed full sex with any other women

By *inky 2someCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

As the Cuck.. I could agree more

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"To us cuckolding is a fun part of swinging. It's definitely not a full time thing. It's just lighthearted fun. Although hubby is under strict control and I am in charge of who I play with. Hubby isn't allowed full sex with any other women"

When you first met , did hubby say he wanted to be a cuck or did it evolve as you started swinging?

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple  over a year ago

Antrim

"To us cuckolding is a fun part of swinging. It's definitely not a full time thing. It's just lighthearted fun. Although hubby is under strict control and I am in charge of who I play with. Hubby isn't allowed full sex with any other women"

We’re similar though like many I think it’s the cucks who are more likely start the conversation and be more into it

» Add a new message to this topic