FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Joining a couple

Joining a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *choolyjulie OP   Man  over a year ago

leigh

I'm looking to join a genuine couple for some adult fun. Either a bi or straight couple.

It seems to be quite difficult to achieve on the site, so wondering if anyone has any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Always present yourself in the best way possible. Make sure your photos, profile text, avatar and messages are appealing. Any one of them can put potentially interested parties off so you don't stand a chance. You are up against an awful lot of competition on Fab.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

As you asked for advice, hopefully I don't come across as rude as this isn't meant yo be.

First of all you're up against thousands of single men so your shop window has to really stand out and yours in my humble opinion doesn't.

I read your profile and the bit about your name but 99% of people won't get past your name to read your profile.

You say you have a athletic build but your pics don't show that they just show the predictable cock pics.

And rightly or wrongly people will assume you're attached as you don't accommodate.

Sorry if this sounds a little blunt.

By *omoeUKMan  over a year ago

LEICESTER

Leicester / I am a single man and I am looking for a woman and a friendly couple to make moments pleasant ...

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

"I'm looking to join a genuine couple for some adult fun. Either a bi or straight couple.

It seems to be quite difficult to achieve on the site, so wondering if anyone has any advice "

You should maybe state what your bi tastes are and what your into and add some more pics other than dick pics, something that shows your best qualities, it states your athletic so maybe some nice physic shots..x

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"As you asked for advice, hopefully I don't come across as rude as this isn't meant yo be.

First of all you're up against thousands of single men so your shop window has to really stand out and yours in my humble opinion doesn't.

I read your profile and the bit about your name but 99% of people won't get past your name to read your profile.

You say you have a athletic build but your pics don't show that they just show the predictable cock pics.

And rightly or wrongly people will assume you're attached as you don't accommodate.

Sorry if this sounds a little blunt."

Exactly our thoughts too.

Are you single OP?

Clarification may help you.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"Leicester / I am a single man and I am looking for a woman and a friendly couple to make moments pleasant ... "

This isn’t about you!

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"Leicester / I am a single man and I am looking for a woman and a friendly couple to make moments pleasant ... "

Bad form to hijack a thread.

Start your own.

» Add a new message to this topic