FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Body type

Body type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Average here and working on to be gym fit. What do you have and would like to be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am curvy and tall and only just getting confidence back

I am what I am and everyone should be happy with themselves as they are

Your all beautiful and sexy

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I'm fat and short but it's all I've ever been. I'll never be slim but I also wouldn't want to be

Extremely curvy. Happy with my shape but currently trying to eat healthier. Have a love/hate relationship with my mum-tum (Rosie) xx

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I am curvy and tall and only just getting confidence back

I am what I am and everyone should be happy with themselves as they are

Your all beautiful and sexy"

I'm not happy as I am... I'm overweight and don't exercise enough. So Im working on improving that. Slowly. Hopefully to the benefit of my health and wellbeing.

I put on a few extra "lockdown pounds" and trying hard to get back to normal ......... someone told me more sex might help .....so any good volunteers to help me out ????

J xx

I have injuries and other problems that stopped me going to gym properly for quite a while, always been athletic but feel on border of athletic/ average at moment. Frustrating I can’t go gym when I really want to

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I would say I have a generous body. Soft. Curvy.

What I'd like to have is better fitness, tighter curves and most importantly, more confidence in me. My body. Not hide it away. My physical confidence to match how I feel about other things.

It's a work in progress, I have a lovely friend sending me exercises I can do, moving more and going for walks. And I'm taking the time to start liking me. Slowly.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I would say I have a generous body. Soft. Curvy.

What I'd like to have is better fitness, tighter curves and most importantly, more confidence in me. My body. Not hide it away. My physical confidence to match how I feel about other things.

It's a work in progress, I have a lovely friend sending me exercises I can do, moving more and going for walks. And I'm taking the time to start liking me. Slowly. "

I see curvy girls in gym regularly. Some of them are so hot! I bet it's hard work but it's worth for yourself.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I put on a few extra "lockdown pounds" and trying hard to get back to normal ......... someone told me more sex might help .....so any good volunteers to help me out ????

J xx "

Medicinal purposes only?

Tall fat

Hands like spades as you can see

Little Willy

Mouth is not used for talking you know

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"I would say I have a generous body. Soft. Curvy.

It's a work in progress, I have a lovely friend sending me exercises I can do, moving more and going for walks. And I'm taking the time to start liking me. Slowly.

I see curvy girls in gym regularly. Some of them are so hot! I bet it's hard work but it's worth for yourself. "

Yeah; that's it. I'm doing it for me really. I realised I have so few photos of me. I tend to wear black because I want to hide. So maybe putting in a bit of hard work to improve things is a good idea. I'd do it for work so why not on me?

I'd say I was average but drank my 6 pack years ago...

I would describe my body as a lean and toned athletic mesomorph. I am working on looking more leaner like a conditioned boxer though

"I would describe my body as a lean and toned athletic mesomorph. I am working on looking more leaner like a conditioned boxer though "

You look athletic-muscular to me. In great shape either way

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Always say I’m bigger than average, rugby player style. Bigger shoulders neck & chest.

More pounds on my stomach than I want.

Big thighs & calfs

"I would describe my body as a lean and toned athletic mesomorph. I am working on looking more leaner like a conditioned boxer though

You look athletic-muscular to me. In great shape either way "

Thank you

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

I’m curvalicious, I’d like to have a smaller belly and slimmer hips but I’ll take what gave me and at nearly 52 I’m happy with me x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We would describe our bodies as very fit, toned and gorgeous!

But then, that would be a lie! I have a few extra pounds, still trying to get back to running after a knee injury. She is slimmer than me with much nicer tits! A little bit of a tummy, but goes down a storm on a Saturday night in the Bi Directing room!

I'm reasonably slim, but have boobs.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have classified myself as fabulous because I bloody am. Other people might not think it but that's their prerogative. What would I like to be? Probably I'd like my feet to be a bit nicer and if anybody knows how to get a gym defined flat stomach without any effort I'd be grateful if you'd let me know but mostly I'm happy

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I'm slim. Parts jiggle when I move as I never exercise for the sake of it. But I'm all in proportion and very happy with myself

Obviously not gym fit

Do walk about twenty miles a day with job

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Tall and lean. I would like to have more muscle in my chest and shoulders but body shape doesn’t really allow it to go on easily.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I'm fat but fairly strong, I am ok with that, mostly... Working on my core strength with Pilates and I already walk alot so my aim is to just keep moving

Athletic but a heavier looking athletic. I have a bit of muscle definition and looking to try and reduce more body fat.

I've cut a lot of weight since mu younger years and I'm in better shape. So far so good.

By *ndauntedMan  over a year ago

wilts

"Tall and lean. I would like to have more muscle in my chest and shoulders but body shape doesn’t really allow it to go on easily."

I feel your pain.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Curvy mummy tummy I do Burlesque, Zumba & Pole dancing, so my thighs & bum are big but firm, just can't shift the tum

» Add a new message to this topic