FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Silver showers. Who knew?

Silver showers. Who knew?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyguymk OP   Man  over a year ago

kesgrave

So, I was reading up about watersports earlier, as it has piqued my interest of late. I was expecting to read about "Golden showers" but I actually found a thread about "Silver showers". Apparently, Silver showers is when the person is fully hydrated and the pee is pure clear. It definitely sounds a lot nicer than Golden/Orange pee.

Has anyone heard of this before?

Or is someone just taking the...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ad boy maverickMan  over a year ago

basildon

"So, I was reading up about watersports earlier, as it has piqued my interest of late. I was expecting to read about "Golden showers" but I actually found a thread about "Silver showers". Apparently, Silver showers is when the person is fully hydrated and the pee is pure clear. It definitely sounds a lot nicer than Golden/Orange pee.

Or is someone just taking the..."

Not heard of it but certainly if your well hydrated you should pee clear so.perfectly possible

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Pee is pee right

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Just stay off the asparagus tips.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"So, I was reading up about watersports earlier, as it has piqued my interest of late. I was expecting to read about "Golden showers" but I actually found a thread about "Silver showers". Apparently, Silver showers is when the person is fully hydrated and the pee is pure clear. It definitely sounds a lot nicer than Golden/Orange pee.

Or is someone just taking the..."

Your pee shouldn't be clear.

The darker the yellow = the more dehydrated you are. This is why your pee is more yellow in the morning/ fater s sleep.

However, your pee being clear is not good. You are taking on too much fluid. Too much fluid is bad for you. In extreme cases too much fluid can kill you.

Your pee should always have some sort of yellow colour.

» Add a new message to this topic