FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Top Fabed Pictures

Top Fabed Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he incognito two OP   Couple  over a year ago

near you

We cant help but be drawn to going straight to the top fabbed pictures and more recently videos , we are very much excited by what we call good home made sex scenes that are quite clearly show a couple, a woman with one or multiple men enjoying themselves , But this is the bug bare for us is the increasing number of posing semi-pro videos that are on where there is lots of posing oohhin and Ahing....very fake indeed and the wrong platform we think for publishing such content, of course we are free to post what we want and we have the choice to pass it bye.....anyone else feel the same as us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I rarely look at them tbh. Tends to be the same people who take up the first couple of pages on a regular basis too. Not sure how that even happens, but they're of no interest to me.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I do follow a few profiles as they are that bad they are funny

Doesn’t really bother me! If people enjoy making them and clearly others enjoy watching them then what’s the issue?

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 31/08/22 18:02:44]

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"We cant help but be drawn to going straight to the top fabbed pictures and more recently videos , we are very much excited by what we call good home made sex scenes that are quite clearly show a couple, a woman with one or multiple men enjoying themselves , But this is the bug bare for us is the increasing number of posing semi-pro videos that are on where there is lots of posing oohhin and Ahing....very fake indeed and the wrong platform we think for publishing such content, of course we are free to post what we want and we have the choice to pass it bye.....anyone else feel the same as us"

Absolutely agree I love the true couples and amateur homemade stuff and really not a fan of the more set up stuff

By *jk1978Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Always wondered what you have to do to get 1000s of fabs the most we have had is 200ish on one pic since we joined put different pics up some were professional some phone some using toys some fucking some blowjobs, some underwear

I think k is a sexy woman and sure others will think same but Christ knows how you get 1000s lol

near you

Yes thats what makes it for me both bad and good

I find it better to skip straight to page 3 and 4 onwards for the hot pics section.

You don’t have to see the same faces that way.

I’m happy that they’re happy to do fab their way. They obviously get a kick out of being up there. Who am I to say what’s good or bad

I know how some people get to the 1000’s. Post pics at certain times of the day, accept loads of friend requests, change postcode locations so updates can be seen by more people, post regular updates and photo’s. There many other ‘strategies’ no doubt, if that’s someone’s quest.

Cheshire

Interesting points we are not after 1000s but did wonder and seems to be same people I was happy k made page 8 yesterday with a pic she didn’t like

near you

I think your reply is bang on the nose with what happens or is happening....in some respects cleverly done as i would imagine the fab police would shut down and remove semi pro business type couples posting i think we know who they are

Doesn’t bother me. I think they’ve just put a lot of effort into the content. I’d rather see that, than some shakey low quality camera work.

For those wondering how it’s the same people or how they get a lot of fabs. It’s a mixture/combination of fabbers that have had initial luck and timing with good photos.

If you ever get on the hot pictures - however you get there through luck, timing, etc you will inevitably end up on a lot of peoples hotlists… Next time you post you will more than likely get a similar number of fabs again and more people will hotlist you. Regular posting will only build that number up.

Cheshire

"Yes thats what makes it for me both bad and good"
talk about pics your first x-ray one is amazing and thought that would have got 1000s

near you

well we have a fair old few but obviously like to keep a but of privacy

"I think your reply is bang on the nose with what happens or is happening....in some respects cleverly done as i would imagine the fab police would shut down and remove semi pro business type couples posting i think we know who they are"

Unless they start to tout for business, they’re doing nothing wrong so why would/should they be banned?

Cheshire

Not saying they should be banned if we like them on page one we fab most of them, as they do look stunning and sexy, we were just curious about how they do it

"Not saying they should be banned if we like them on page one we fab most of them, as they do look stunning and sexy, we were just curious about how they do it "

The best way to explain is to give you a real example.

I took two photos of Mrs Soze for her profile after she had a piercing done.

Uploaded one, and she changed her location postcodes and dropped her filters. She got 400+ fabs on it in one day.

The second photo was uploaded last night and did nothing else. That got less than 100.

near you

I think that was my point , its very cleverly done ....i dont think they should be banned just gets up our nose ...but hey that why we have freedom of speech in this country we all have an opinion we dont have to like those opinions good to get the debate going though

"Not saying they should be banned if we like them on page one we fab most of them, as they do look stunning and sexy, we were just curious about how they do it

Uploaded one, and she changed her location postcodes and dropped her filters. She got 400+ fabs on it in one day.

The second photo was uploaded last night and did nothing else. That got less than 100.

"

Where was the piercing?

The only pictures I ever look at are the ones of my friends or of the people im stalking via the forums.

near you

that cock pic of yours with the measurements on i bet you dont use it as a rule!...

"Not saying they should be banned if we like them on page one we fab most of them, as they do look stunning and sexy, we were just curious about how they do it

Where was the piercing?"

A Christina.

"that cock pic of yours with the measurements on i bet you dont use it as a rule!..."

It’s my depth gauge

near you

maybe it wasnt done that great but it grew out really quick for us....labia staple in the neck etc been going for about 15 years

Cheshire

"that cock pic of yours with the measurements on i bet you dont use it as a rule!...

It’s my depth gauge "

that pic is brilliant

"that cock pic of yours with the measurements on i bet you dont use it as a rule!...

It’s my depth gauge that pic is brilliant "

Thank you, that’s my defining image I think. Says pretty much, how daft I am.

"Always wondered what you have to do to get 1000s of fabs the most we have had is 200ish on one pic since we joined put different pics up some were professional some phone some using toys some fucking some blowjobs, some underwear

I think k is a sexy woman and sure others will think same but Christ knows how you get 1000s lol "

It’s not particularly difficult! Most have my pics have 1000+

Cheshire

Can see why you are stunning

"Can see why you are stunning "

Awww thanks!

By *TK421-Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

People have their hobbies. I think I would like to do a propper photoshoot sometime.

I did a kilted yoga one I put on FB publicly that was fun.

Doubt it would get many fabs on here.

So no. Doesn't bother me that these people invest their time and money in it. It's their thing.

Cheshire

K is 5,11 blonde curvy nice boobs nice curvy bum she’s not bothered by fabs but it’s nice to see her getting them and wonder do we need to do any different with profile pics or is it what has been said about filters and post codes

"K is 5,11 blonde curvy nice boobs nice curvy bum she’s not bothered by fabs but it’s nice to see her getting them and wonder do we need to do any different with profile pics or is it what has been said about filters and post codes "

I don’t think you need to drop filters and change postcode. I don’t! But then I show my face, a lot of the P1 photos are from profiles that show their face.

I don’t really post thinking how it’ll do and I pay no attention to my fabs usually, but quite often the guys will message me telling me I’m on P1. I have fun with my pics though

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Always wondered what you have to do to get 1000s of fabs the most we have had is 200ish on one pic since we joined put different pics up some were professional some phone some using toys some fucking some blowjobs, some underwear

I think k is a sexy woman and sure others will think same but Christ knows how you get 1000s lol

It’s not particularly difficult! Most have my pics have 1000+"

I think this is a prime example. Most profiles on here have photos. Some are stunning, some are hot. Most profiles the pictures are nice but forgettable. Your pictures are just that little bit nicer. There's something about your pictures that you'll remember. It's not always about the size of their boobs or how x rated they are. They are just a cut above the rest

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

The moon

Well you can just bypass them and head too the pages before

It’s not particularly difficult! Most have my pics have 1000+"

Well this makes me feel better about mine....

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

It’s not particularly difficult! Most have my pics have 1000+

Well this makes me feel better about mine.... "

It’s just fab don’t put much stock into it being a real life reflection of your pics

Instead ask yourself why are you remotely bothered what strangers you will mostly never meet think of your pics from a casual swing / sex hook up style site. The majority of guys liking pics are more than likely bashing one out pic from pic regardless .

Just post pics if you like posting pics , fab isn’t a competitive site as such is n that sense. I am sure you get likes in your pics. The volume is irrelevant

near you

your pictures a very sexy

Cheshire

K isn’t bothered in the slightest about fabs, I just like the idea of people appreciating her as much as I do still after 22 years together and new to this as I see her as a tall sexy beautiful woman, she done her nude professional shoot for confidence boost, I say to her how do you feel knowing other people want you from your pics and msgs you get and she just says the same thing, meeting and experiences that are more important to her

» Add a new message to this topic