FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Thanks, but no thanks...

Thanks, but no thanks...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what is your best and/or funniest rejection message you have sent/received?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"So what is your best and/or funniest rejection message you have sent/received?"

I had one yesterday that said 'I have read you profile and think its great etc etc' then they attached a cock pic.

I clearly state in my profile not to send cock pics so I sent one back saying

'I'm not sure if you read my profile and then chose to ignore it or lied about reading it in the first place but either way no thanks' x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone that sends a mail saying what a lovely profile I have... On the occasions when my profile consists of just a few dots....

I reply and ask which bit they liked best.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"'I'm not sure if you read my profile and then chose to ignore it or lied about reading it in the first place but either way no thanks' x "

We get a lot of messages from the hard of reading too.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I wouldn't particularly say it was funny but we hace a copy and paste message for copy and paste messages (the ones that look like they've been written well but then kick themselves in the teeth because it includes "Nice pics btw).

It's pretty much: "Thanks for the copy and paste message but we don't have any public pics. Nice try and happy Fabbing. x", followed by a Block.

The blocking is only a recent addition as we were surprised how many people responded abusively to our reply.

I thought it was quite polite, really...

- Amy. x

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

We do get messages where the poster has asked can I meet hotlips on her own, now ( been sent daytimes ). We just reply: have you read our profile....very tiresome!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

*have, grr! x

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"So what is your best and/or funniest rejection message you have sent/received?"

we had one said he loved our profile did we wanna meet... we said but it says no one under 35, no bi men and you must have meet in person veris.. he was bi 27 and been on the site 2 hours.. so we replied with.. did you read it and ignore it as for those reasons we would never meet him.. he came back with.. i know but you gotta try your luck ... and that mrs must be gagging for him.. 5mins later no longer on site..

Didnt get to send another reply as i was gonna enjoy that one but he buggered off before i could..

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Not sure I've actually had that many rejection messages.

Can't say any of those I did have were particularly funny per se. But I do cry my eyes out every time

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

'Thanks for your message and yes, of course Id be happy to fuck your arse.

But as I see you dont travel or accommodate I guess we will have to do it in Tesco this afternoon.

Dont forget the lube.'

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Not sure I've actually had that many rejection messages.

Can't say any of those I did have were particularly funny per se. But I do cry my eyes out every time "

Awww bless.

I don't get any rejection messages either. Just a whistling silence and the shame of rejection. I tend not to give out many either but the latest was 'I am not looking for a regular meet. Good luck on here though'.

Not really hilarious but thats the way I roll.

Ipswich

Can't say any of those I did have were particularly funny per se. But I do cry my eyes out every time

Awww bless.

I don't get any rejection messages either. Just a whistling silence and the shame of rejection. I tend not to give out many either but the latest was 'I am not looking for a regular meet. Good luck on here though'.

Not really hilarious but thats the way I roll."

Gulp! You get rejected??

Awww bless.

Gulp! You get rejected??"

Oh my yes! Not everyone wants a smartarse.

Ipswich

Awww bless.

Gulp! You get rejected??

Oh my yes! Not everyone wants a smartarse. "

Their loss. I love a woman with a bit of spunk

Awww bless.

Gulp! You get rejected??

Their loss. I love a woman with a bit of spunk "

Yours preferably?

"'Thanks for your message and yes, of course Id be happy to fuck your arse.

But as I see you dont travel or accommodate I guess we will have to do it in Tesco this afternoon.

Dont forget the lube.'"

hahahaha Love it!!!

Awww bless.

Gulp! You get rejected??

Yours preferably?"

Hope so! I don't have any of my own.

Ipswich

Awww bless.

Gulp! You get rejected??

Yours preferably?"

Not that meaning of spunk...

"Anyone that sends a mail saying what a lovely profile I have... On the occasions when my profile consists of just a few dots....

I reply and ask which bit they liked best. "

The third dot from the left.

Sometimes its so hard not to send a sarcastic reply when their message is so blatantly full of rubbish!

On the site where I seek single guys, my profile says and only says about not looking to meet or chat to anyone new right now as life is hectic and only here to chat to those I know and use the forums.

When I got a message saying "I've read ur profile, it sounds great and I see we r looking for the same things"

How could I not send this back "well as my profile clearly states I'm not looking to meet or chat to anyone new then I assume u feel the same way, well thanks for letting me know that even tho I'm not entirelly sure why I would need to know :/"

Or

"Love ur profile"

"You love the fact I'm not meeting or chatting to people I don't know like urself, I dunno a bit rude really"

Haha I love sarcasm

Oh and one guy who was caught out having not read my profile first of all replied sorry I should of read it, but then said, well u shouldn't have ur prefession down as milf if u don't want to attract attention... Hahah seriously?? Someone who knew he was wrong but couldn't bare the fact and tried to twist the fault onto me.. Some people

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Funniest I ever received:

"Sorry, we don't meet indians". Lol.

Funniest I said "No" to (but not what I said" was a couple who:

1) Don't travel

2) Don't accomodate

3) Don't kiss

4) Only soft swop (no penetration)

5) Only looking for married white guys (cause they believe white are guys are supposedly more health conscious than black guys) and as married won't take anything home to the wife whereas single guys don't care as much.

But as they contacted me you can guess what my answer was.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I had a very polite reply off a lady once who said no, but did go on to say if Carlesburg did messages then I was it...

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I dont get many rejection messages, instead, I get those tumble moments.....

You check your inbox... nothing, sent messages, have been read and deleted.....

Cue the whirling wind sound effect and a tumble blowing across the screen.

Then I re-energise and send a message to some one else, and so the cycle continues......

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

received.... "never in a million years"

just so happens they dont really ever meet just talk a lot

"I dont get many rejection messages, instead, I get those tumble moments.....

You check your inbox... nothing, sent messages, have been read and deleted.....

Cue the whirling wind sound effect and a tumble blowing across the screen.

Then I re-energise and send a message to some one else, and so the cycle continues...... "

....it's great fun isn't it?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Sometimes its so hard not to send a sarcastic reply when their message is so blatantly full of rubbish!

On the site where I seek single guys, my profile says and only says about not looking to meet or chat to anyone new right now as life is hectic and only here to chat to those I know and use the forums.

When I got a message saying "I've read ur profile, it sounds great and I see we r looking for the same things"

How could I not send this back "well as my profile clearly states I'm not looking to meet or chat to anyone new then I assume u feel the same way, well thanks for letting me know that even tho I'm not entirelly sure why I would need to know :/"

Or

"Love ur profile"

"You love the fact I'm not meeting or chatting to people I don't know like urself, I dunno a bit rude really"

Haha I love sarcasm"

I'm often really sarcastic in my replies but only when its deserved!! X

'thanks for your interest. Great profile and pictures, however Im sorry I dont think we'd be suitable.

Wish you all the best in your search...'

from a male, with which I have had no previous correspondance, or shown any interest in. So I sent back...

'Im gutted, your thanks but no thanks was so much better than mine, and to have never even yet shown an interest.

I'll respect your decision and wish you the best with your search also. Great profile aswell.

I'll even add you to my block list, so as I dont trouble you in the future.'

and I did as well. I added him to my block list

Might have been more interesting to see his response though

But im not on here to play those sorts of games

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

One we had few times you look a loverly cpl .then get sorry not for us dont get it loverly then not for us hows that work

"Anyone that sends a mail saying what a lovely profile I have... On the occasions when my profile consists of just a few dots....

I reply and ask which bit they liked best. "

The banana

» Add a new message to this topic