FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hak OP   Woman  over a year ago

dublin

I'd love to understand the fascination that some men have for ladies that squirt

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I think it's mostly positive. It's hard to fake a male orgasm, but men, particularly less experienced men, can't always be sure if a woman has actually orgasmed or is pretending, to be kind.

Squirting is a kind of large-print edition of an orgasm, so that even we unobservant chaps can notice.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is squirting (how I hate that word) proof of an orgasm?

dublin

"Is squirting (how I hate that word) proof of an orgasm?

"

Is it not just proof of a different type of orgasm for the woman? We do have many different ways we can orgasm & I know some women are unable to squirt at all

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"

I would say no.. ive squirted (hate that word and also hate when it happens) and not actually had an orgasam as such

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another one

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is it not just proof of a different type of orgasm for the woman? We do have many different ways we can orgasm & I know some women are unable to squirt at all"

I have never done it and have no wish to, I don't really know much about it but I have heard women say that they don't have an orgasm when they do.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would say no.. ive squirted (hate that word and also hate when it happens) and not actually had an orgasam as such "

Yes I've heard other women say this.

My opinion is that if it's something both people enjoy, great. If not also great.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's just the female bladder emptying itself, for want of better wording..

dublin

I suppose every woman's experience is completely different with it then in that regards as I've had earth shattering orgasms at times when I squirt. All depends on who I'm playing with

But as I said every woman's experience is so different & I can only speak from my own experiences

"I think it's mostly positive. It's hard to fake a male orgasm, but men, particularly less experienced men, can't always be sure if a woman has actually orgasmed or is pretending, to be kind.

Squirting is a kind of large-print edition of an orgasm, so that even we unobservant chaps can notice."

And this is why I can’t stand the obsession lol

It is NOT an orgasm

dublin

"It's just the female bladder emptying itself, for want of better wording.. "

Well why is there no smell or colour? I have read the latest reports on it & they say it does come from the bladder but they can't explain why its odourless & colourless

Oxford

Ah,well, one lives and learns. It CAN be, though, no?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I suppose every woman's experience is completely different with it then in that regards as I've had earth shattering orgasms at times when I squirt. All depends on who I'm playing with

But as I said every woman's experience is so different & I can only speak from my own experiences "

It's all any of us can do .

I think Elephantis probably went some way to explaining men's fascination when he said it's physical proof that a woman has orgasmed... even though it isn't always.

Oxford

I confess,I hadn't realized it could actually be an obsession/fetish thing. But then,I suppose literally everything can be.

By *ittle Miss PuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Your fantasies

"It's just the female bladder emptying itself, for want of better wording..

Well why is there no smell or colour? I have read the latest reports on it & they say it does come from the bladder but they can't explain why its odourless & colourless "

It collects in the bladder and exits through the urethra but does not originate in the kidneys. Therefore not urine all though some urine may be in the mix if she hasn't peed recently.

I sometimes squirt without orgasming but rarely orgasm without squirting. But that's just me.

"Ah,well, one lives and learns. It CAN be, though, no?"

They’re two different things. It’s best to ask the woman you are trying to please. I think too many men see it as about them, and a trophy. Many of my female fab friends don’t think it does anything for them.

I guess another way to look at is, me trying to make you wet yourself. Does that turn you on?! For some it might! But it’s still not an orgasm lol

dublin

"Ah,well, one lives and learns. It CAN be, though, no?"

I would say yes for some women, it's different but so is a clitoral, g-spot, anal or nipple orgasms but for me it's still an orgasm

By *entNudistMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Honestly I don't know why I love it, I just do. It's just a very sexy thing.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

For me, squirting and orgasm go together. I can have an orgasm without squirting but I can't squirt without an orgasm.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

As I said the other day, it's almost as if all women are individuals.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"I'd love to understand the fascination that some men have for ladies that squirt"

Lots do...not sure why though.

Would be interesting to read...

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"I'd love to understand the fascination that some men have for ladies that squirt"

It’s become some kind of holy grail for some guys. Mrs CT squirts and it’s something that we mention before having fun with someone as it’s not for everyone. She doesn’t squirt everytime she has an orgasm either

Oxford

"As I said the other day, it's almost as if all women are individuals. "

Whaaaat? Are you...are you saying "Wanna fuck, sexy?" might NOT work as an approach with everyone?

Mind. Blown.

By *..WillowCouple  over a year ago

East Lincs

"I think it's mostly positive. It's hard to fake a male orgasm, but men, particularly less experienced men, can't always be sure if a woman has actually orgasmed or is pretending, to be kind.

Squirting is a kind of large-print edition of an orgasm, so that even we unobservant chaps can notice.

It is NOT an orgasm "

For you maybe not.

I can only relate what my wife says. For her she has an orgasm every time she squirts but explains it as a more relaxed wave spreading through her as opposed to a clitoral one which is a powerful body shaking experience. She can also orgasm internally and analy which are different feelings again.

How lucky are some ladies

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2336173-female-emission-at-orgasm-confirmed-to-release-fluid-from-the-bladder/?utm_campaign=RSS%7CNSNS&utm_source=NSNS&utm_medium=RSS&utm_content=news

Intesting article, especially how women in Rwanda celebrate it and pass their knowledge onto the next generation. Still a mystery to me how it originates from the bladder but hasn’t the colour or smell of urine.

Either way, I find it a huge turn on if a lady squirts and many women I’ve experienced this with also find it pleasurable.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Well why is there no smell or colour? I have read the latest reports on it & they say it does come from the bladder but they can't explain why its odourless & colourless "

Ive took my sheet of after squirting and the next morning its had the stale pee smell so yeah i do believe its urine

I personally don’t.

"I personally don’t. "

Great input

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"As I said the other day, it's almost as if all women are individuals. "

You're all individuals!

Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!

Brian: You're all different!

Crowd: Yes, we are all different!

Man in crowd: I'm not...

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"

Phew, I'm relieved to see this! Was about to post saying that squirting isn't an orgasm for me - it's immensely enjoyable but it's not an orgasm

Phew, I'm relieved to see this! Was about to post saying that squirting isn't an orgasm for me - it's immensely enjoyable but it's not an orgasm "

Some men will tell you it is though lol

I thoroughly enjoy the experience of squirting. It feels sexy

By *rnyCpl45Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

I can squirt easily with no orgasm. It's definitely not wee. When I do orgasm most times I squirt too but not all the time.

Feeling her squirt drip down your balls is the best feeling ever

Tin town

"I can squirt easily with no orgasm. It's definitely not wee. When I do orgasm most times I squirt too but not all the time. "

Do you choose to squirt or do you have little control over if it happens or not?

By *ed AstaireWoman  over a year ago

Lancaster

"

Ditto.. two totally different things where most women are concerned

It's easy for them to tell you've finished and bragging rights for most of them I think

By *orny blonde bitchCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Always wanted to do this just to see how it feels but sadly never managed it

By *arryclone1Man  over a year ago

South West

I remember the first time I made a girl squirt it was by accident and she had never squirted before we both were in shock lol

Now I seem to have mastered some way of making it happen everytime with whoever I’m with . It’s weird because I don’t try to make it happen , I don’t really know how I’m making it happen but I’d say the last 10 girls I’ve slept with i have made them squirt wether they know they can or first timers , still not sure wether I like it or not but when it happens it does make you feel like your the man haha so basically an ego boost

Squirting is separate from orgasm for me

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Squirting is a kind of large-print edition of an orgasm, so that even we unobservant chaps can notice."

It's not an orgasm though

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe they really enjoy their partners ejaculating on them

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

They enjoy water sports?

By *entleman_of_pleasureMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Personally, I prefer the term 'gushing' ...and I LOVE it when a woman does.

Not an orgasm for all women.

By *hornleeMan  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

Me and a friend use to tag team a married lady she would squirt a bell of a lot and she took it as part of sex and as part of her orgasms, many a time I've had to change the sheets on the bed before the misses came home. More recently a woman I was seeing use to squirt massively when I was fucking her the feel of her squirting all over my cock was mind blowing for us both.

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

It is NOT an orgasm

For you maybe not.

I can only relate what my wife says. For her she has an orgasm every time she squirts but explains it as a more relaxed wave spreading through her as opposed to a clitoral one which is a powerful body shaking experience. She can also orgasm internally and analy which are different feelings again.

How lucky are some ladies "

I really do envy ladies on the different ways thay can orgasm and the intesity of their orgasms!!

By *icknmix500Man  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

Base, love it

By *hanarisCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I just love it when KhaaLa squirt, so sexy. And when she does I try to drink it as much I can catch. Very rare I succeed it with penis, mostly with fingers. She have best orgasms when she squirt.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"It's just the female bladder emptying itself, for want of better wording.. "

Exactly

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

Exactly"

Not entirely correct the fluid originally comes from the skenes glands, there are up to six of them, but then if arousal is high the bladder can refill with clear fluid and ejeculate

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

I can orgasm and squirt but always separate iv never squirt while having an orgasm

Exactly

Not entirely correct the fluid originally comes from the skenes glands, there are up to six of them, but then if arousal is high the bladder can refill with clear fluid and ejeculate

"

Says a man who knows!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Maybe its a massive achievement?

By *ustbrowsing 999Man  over a year ago

colchester

Don't see the hype in it myself. My wife squirted she said its no different from a normal orgasm

Tin town

"Don't see the hype in it myself. My wife squirted she said its no different from a normal orgasm"

Do you think it might be different for different people?

I think part of the attraction for me is it's something enjoyable the lady can't really control, the first experience I had was a complete suprise to me and it was such a massive turn on when my fwb gushed all over me!

Since then I've experienced it afew times with different girls, and it's always a nice suprise but I don't neccisarily focus on it as something I deliberately aim for.

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Looking to the comments and many women are saying they hate the word squirting. What would the replacement description be, ejaculated?

By *igtone2310Man  over a year ago

hull

I would say no.. ive squirted (hate that word and also hate when it happens) and not actually had an orgasam as such "

I totally agree my wife hates it if i make her squirt

I love women that squirt...don't feel like the jobs done til the beds soaked!!!!

"I love women that squirt...don't feel like the jobs done til the beds soaked!!!!"

Really?

I can think of nothing more uncomfortable than a post coital embrace in a bed soaking in a body fluid. But then again I am a bit OCD!

"

Really?

I can think of nothing more uncomfortable than a post coital embrace in a bed soaking in a body fluid. But then again I am a bit OCD!"

That's true... While I find it really hot at the time, the aftermath of a wet bed and having to change sheets, duvets etc that are soaked is abit of a bummer. But then putting towels down in advance is abit presumptuous!

"I love women that squirt...don't feel like the jobs done til the beds soaked!!!!"

But for many women squirting is not an orgasm so technically the job won’t always be done by making her do so.

Its just pissing ...lol

"Its just pissing ...lol "

I suppose that is the $64,000 question. Some think I a bladder issue others argue the mystical scene gland is responsible for loading the washer!

"

Really?

I can think of nothing more uncomfortable than a post coital embrace in a bed soaking in a body fluid. But then again I am a bit OCD!

That's true... While I find it really hot at the time, the aftermath of a wet bed and having to change sheets, duvets etc that are soaked is abit of a bummer. But then putting towels down in advance is abit presumptuous! "

Some recommended XL puppy pads to me this week! I couldn’t stop laughing! But it would certainly help here! Haha

By *ingeninja2021Man  over a year ago

essex

every girl can ...

every girl reacts / feels different ...

done properly 1000% the legs WILL shake leading to a better climax if not already or during ..

and no ..its not wee fgs ...

thats the difference between the clitorious and the g spot ...

hope this helps lol x

"every girl can ...

every girl reacts / feels different ...

done properly 1000% the legs WILL shake leading to a better climax if not already or during ..

and no ..its not wee fgs ...

thats the difference between the clitorious and the g spot ...

hope this helps lol x "

Thanks, I think!

"every girl can ...

"

Incorrect. Not every woman can.

essex

yea they can i would be willing to bet money on this ...ladies all have the same body ....except a tv/ts as the g spot is located in the anus in that case ..

but i can assure you EVERY woman can 1million percent ..sometimes on their own ...majority with a partner

typicially with the fingers ...pro's with the wood hehehehe

thats a fact

"yea they can i would be willing to bet money on this ...ladies all have the same body ....except a tv/ts as the g spot is located in the anus in that case ..

but i can assure you EVERY woman can 1million percent ..sometimes on their own ...majority with a partner

thats a fact "

That’s a very cerebral supposition I have to say!

"yea they can i would be willing to bet money on this ...ladies all have the same body ....except a tv/ts as the g spot is located in the anus in that case ..

thats a fact "

Sorry but a fact based on what exactly?

All women have a clitoris and a vagina. Not all women can have an orgasm.

thats a fact

All women have a clitoris and a vagina. Not all women can have an orgasm."

Mansplaining

thats a fact

All women have a clitoris and a vagina. Not all women can have an orgasm."

It’s based on him being the male of the species and apparently knowing more about the female anatomy that females!

essex

yep ..many man have also had a "squirting orgasm" during being pegged or haveing their anus massaged lol ...typicially soft and not hard either ...body / legs shake just the same ...hence why alot of couples or bi girls wish to do this to their man for the experience...

i am a virgin in this field but very educated hahahahaa

damn for a sex site... its like no one watches porn to learn things hahahahahaaha

thats a fact "

Is the anatomy of a TV different to other chaps?

essex

way too tedious for me

to say u cant orgasm or woman cant ...

then im veey sorry and not being rude ...but you simple are not doing it rite

all women are different ..correct ..but a body is a body and this is what happens if stimulated correctly ...

hope this helps ..sorry if it seems rude or abrasive ..defo not intendid x

"yep ..many man have also had a "squirting orgasm" during being pegged or haveing their anus massaged lol ...typicially soft and not hard either ...body / legs shake just the same ...hence why alot of couples or bi girls wish to do this to their man for the experience...

damn for a sex site... its like no one watches porn to learn things hahahahahaaha "

Ah, all this advice is based on watching porn?

I am reassured!

"yep ..many man have also had a "squirting orgasm" during being pegged or haveing their anus massaged lol ...typicially soft and not hard either ...body / legs shake just the same ...hence why alot of couples or bi girls wish to do this to their man for the experience...

damn for a sex site... its like no one watches porn to learn things hahahahahaaha "

Porn has a lot to answer for! Please don't use porn to educate yourself lol

essex

u would be surprised in how many females " think they cant " and go most their life believeing that...until it happens ...i have 4 ex partners so far ...all left with a smile

a body is a body ...it does what it does ..science dont lie ..end of really lol

essex

and no its not based on porn but rather than explain..simply search how to make a girl "squirt"

u find theres actually guys that .make a living proving girls AND men ...wrong lol ...

"and no its not based on porn but rather than explain..simply search how to make a girl "squirt"

u find theres actually guys that .make a living proving girls AND men ...wrong lol ..."

Ginge, if you have to google it then you are somewhat lacking!

"

Mansplaining "

Now THAT is a fact!

essex

hunk hands ..porn hub ...1000's of girls...

listen to him expalain as i cba and im retiring from the internet for today hahahaha

hope i helped some people ..and sorry if i came across rude ..was defo not intendid ..just educational

hope u all have a lovely floor soaked evening hehehe x

essex

i defiantely dont have to google it hahahaha

BUT ..we all had to start somewhere in our younger years ..

about ginge hahhaa mr no profile pic ...ok ...hahahaha

have a lovely evening bro

"hunk hands ..porn hub ...1000's of girls...

listen to him expalain as i cba and im retiring from the internet for today hahahaha

hope i helped some people ..and sorry if i came across rude ..was defo not intendid ..just educational

hope u all have a lovely floor soaked evening hehehe x "

You old romantic you!

"

It’s based on him being the male of the species and apparently knowing more about the female anatomy that females!

"

And thinking that any unfortunate woman who can’t just hasn’t met the right man yet who can

"

And thinking that any unfortunate woman who can’t just hasn’t met the right man yet who can "

Of course!

Men, eh, don’t you just love us?

"

Men, eh, don’t you just love us?"

Mostly yes.. Just not the ones who think they know our bodies better than we do!

"

Mostly yes.. Just not the ones who think they know our bodies better than we do! "

Well a 33 year old ninja seems to know best!

essex

no need to be nasty now is there lol ...

essex

"

And thinking that any unfortunate woman who can’t just hasn’t met the right man yet who can "

unfortunate ok cool

arrogant and rude to the fact tho is a different story dont u think lol

essex

"

Mostly yes.. Just not the ones who think they know our bodies better than we do!

Well a 33 year old ninja seems to know best!"

not that i know best but in this case certainly more than others ...which is a shame tbh ..

oh well life goes on ..earn and listen or dont ...it certainly dont effect my sex life thats for sure

By *4DY-FWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I can squirt with a guy no problem, it’s them trying hard to get me to orgasm that’s the difficult part

essex

"I can squirt with a guy no problem, it’s them trying hard to get me to orgasm that’s the difficult part "

hahaha sounds about rite hahahaa

By *klifeCouple  over a year ago

reading

I can’t do it

I think it comes from a primal desire to have evidence of an orgasm maybe? Men ejaculate, it’s obvious when they cum, women can fake it, very realistically if they want to. I guess in my mind is physical proof of a powerful orgasm.

I’ve been incredibly lucky to have had several partners who can squirt and while it’s a massive turn on, it’s actually not fantastic physical pleasure for me, the ‘juice’ isn’t lube at all.

By *4DY-FWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I think it comes from a primal desire to have evidence of an orgasm maybe? Men ejaculate, it’s obvious when they cum, women can fake it, very realistically if they want to. I guess in my mind is physical proof of a powerful orgasm.

I’ve been incredibly lucky to have had several partners who can squirt and while it’s a massive turn on, it’s actually not fantastic physical pleasure for me, the ‘juice’ isn’t lube at all. "

The only evidence or an orgasm (for me) would be a pure white cream seeping from my vag and is only ever achievable by myself with my toys.

By *oldupsnheelsCouple  over a year ago

bideford

"I can squirt easily with no orgasm. It's definitely not wee. When I do orgasm most times I squirt too but not all the time.

Do you choose to squirt or do you have little control over if it happens or not? "

Yes and no, hydration levels matter massively

I personally can to a certain degree, but thats through training and being fed up of washing sheets . We bought protective covers

It makes for a much more intense orgasm when you do though, and a shower for anyone close

"I can’t do it "

Do you want to?

"

Well a 33 year old ninja seems to know best!

not that i know best but in this case certainly more than others ...which is a shame tbh ..

oh well life goes on ..earn and listen or dont ...it certainly dont effect my sex life thats for sure "

Do you have a sex life?

Tin town

What's with all the dick measuring?

By *ames_SoloMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Like a spoon under the tap!

Tremendous stuff.

I find it just a huge turn on due to the reason of it being a taboo kinda thing. In a man’s mind it’s the ultimate woman climax ( even though so many people say it’s pee ) regardless to that it’s still a thing not all women can do and not not all men can get a woman to do it

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

Reminds me of waterfalls thus making me feel all calm and sareen.

Cardiff

thats a fact "

all women have legs, they can't all do the splits. All men have a cock, they can't all self pleasure themselves with their own mouth, need I go on?

Squirting give me the image of liquid shooting up as if from a water gun.

Would be interested to know if this actually happens or just in porn?

On the other hand, it's more of a regular thing for women to orgasm with juices (Not urine!) being released in similar way to a glass being emptied, more of a Gush than a Squirt.

Our experience anyway

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

We all know men are visual. It’s probably the most visual sign of enjoyment a woman can make.

It doesn’t do anything extra for me. Apart from the extra loads of washing afterwards.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve never smelt wee?

I squirt in a variety of ways from being touched. I actually love it. the sensation when being touched by a man with his hands to bring it on isn't the same sensation as penetrative sex. I find being ontop and it happens the sensation is amazing and turns me on more but it is in no way an orgasm for me.x

By *ize_Queen_DeenWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"

Nope.

"I squirt in a variety of ways from being touched. I actually love it. the sensation when being touched by a man with his hands to bring it on isn't the same sensation as penetrative sex. I find being ontop and it happens the sensation is amazing and turns me on more but it is in no way an orgasm for me.x"

What a brilliant comment x it's always nice to see a nice genuine horny sexy girl who likes to squirt and tell everyone about it x

It’s still not a definite climax or an orgasm and it might not even be enjoyable to some women.

It might happen at the same time as an orgasm, yeh.

I think a lot of women are a little bored of being show ponies, as it seems to be mostly about a trophy for men, who watch a lot of porn, made by men, for men. Rather than it being about female

pleasure.

Make pleasure the aim of the game.

You don’t need to resuscitate it, it isn’t dead!

From what I’ve learnt with different people who can squirt, it has many different types of enjoyment. Some people are squirting from climax and others aren’t. However none of the women I’ve been with who have squirted didn’t enjoy it

"From what I’ve learnt with different people who can squirt, it has many different types of enjoyment. Some people are squirting from climax and others aren’t. However none of the women I’ve been with who have squirted didn’t enjoy it "

Ask them which they prefer next time, an orgasm or squirting x

"

I really do envy ladies on the different ways thay can orgasm and the intesity of their orgasms!!"

So do I. It fascinates me when I can make a woman orgasm.

Sadly I myself have never had any type of orgasm at all. And on that note I have also never squirted.

So that is my contribution to this thread ended, although to say I had always assumed it was some form of urine

"

I really do envy ladies on the different ways thay can orgasm and the intesity of their orgasms!!

Sadly I myself have never had any type of orgasm at all. And on that note I have also never squirted.

So that is my contribution to this thread ended, although to say I had always assumed it was some form of urine "

Have you watched Love, Sex and Goop? It’s interesting x

"way too tedious for me

all women are different ..correct ..but a body is a body and this is what happens if stimulated correctly ...

hope this helps ..sorry if it seems rude or abrasive ..defo not intendid x "

Rubbish. I cant orgasm.

Why not have a read of the other hundreds of threads on this topic?

I gush and I'm lucky enough that the people I meet are absolutely fine with it. For me, I feel surprisingly calm when it's happening, and I often feel emotional and like any tension has left my body through it. It's often better than the "Oh my God, I'm cumming" ones.

"

So that is my contribution to this thread ended, although to say I had always assumed it was some form of urine

Have you watched Love, Sex and Goop? It’s interesting x"

No not even heard of it. I shall go look it up

"way too tedious for me

hope this helps ..sorry if it seems rude or abrasive ..defo not intendid x "

FFS!!!! Some women can't orgasm. I very rarely do when I'm with someone. It's a mental block I have I think. Some women can't orgasm because if something medical. It's like saying that if a guy can't get out stay hard or orgasm through oral, things aren't being done right.

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!!!!

Oxford

"way too tedious for me

FFS!!!! Some women can't orgasm. I very rarely do when I'm with someone. It's a mental block I have I think. Some women can't orgasm because if something medical. It's like saying that if a guy can't get out stay hard or orgasm through oral, things aren't being done right.

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!!!! "

Seriously. This needs to be pinned to the top of every thread.

Sex is so interesting precisely BECAUSE there is such an infinite variety. We aren't machines.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"

So that is my contribution to this thread ended, although to say I had always assumed it was some form of urine "

if you enjoy having sex why worry if you dont squirt or orgasm

"way too tedious for me

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!!!! "

Can we do a sex ed video for all new fabbers please?! I’m worried for women’s future

Speaking from my experience. The visual appreciation of that person loosing complete control of their own bodily functions due to what you are doing to them is a clear sign that nobody can deny. An orgasm woman can fake. When they squirt there’s no denial of how you have made them feel.

"I'd love to understand the fascination that some men have for ladies that squirt

Speaking from my experience. The visual appreciation of that person loosing complete control of their own bodily functions due to what you are doing to them is a clear sign that nobody can deny. An orgasm woman can fake. When they squirt there’s no denial of how you have made them feel. "

What, wet?

"way too tedious for me

Seriously. This needs to be pinned to the top of every thread.

Sex is so interesting precisely BECAUSE there is such an infinite variety. We aren't machines."

I agree, we're not machines, thankfully

Oxford

"

Can we do a sex ed video for all new fabbers please?! I’m worried for women’s future "

As a feminist, I agree wholeheartedly.

As a man who hopes he's learned, in almost 30 years of sexual activity, not to be a complete dick, though...I quite like the way lots of men take themselves out of consideration.

"way too tedious for me

Can we do a sex ed video for all new fabbers please?! I’m worried for women’s future "

Count me in to help with this

"

Can we do a sex ed video for all new fabbers please?! I’m worried for women’s future

As a feminist, I agree wholeheartedly.

As a man who hopes he's learned, in almost 30 years of sexual activity, not to be a complete dick, though...I quite like the way lots of men take themselves out of consideration. "

I’m very passionate about mutual pleasure.

The orgasm gap is big enough.

Women don’t need to be told we’re visually showing men we’re orgasming when it’s not always the case.

Whatever everyone’s personal experiences are, it’s not a case of job done, if it happens.

I just want to encourage everyone to please, for the sake of everyone haha PLEASE!!

"way too tedious for me

"

I think you’d enjoy Come Curious x

"way too tedious for me

I think you’d enjoy Come Curious x"

I probably would

I’ve been making women squirt for years

Some women love it, some women hate it, some women have never squirted before and I’ve made them squirt.

Some women thinks it’s just wee.

It’s not for everyone, I don’t push it on anyone, it’s no issue if they don’t want to squirt.

But I do love a soaking

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think perhaps too much of it, is the male ego, hence its frequency in male profiles and the forum

I've been fortunate enough to have been with a couple of girls who are squirters x it's a thing most guys are wanting to tick off their bucket lists x i would honestly say that i don't think that squirting is cum. It's brilliant to see and it's nice to get soaked in it but from my experience it's not cum x it doesn't taste the same and its more like urine kinda thing xx that's my opinion. Good thread looking to see more comments on this

"I’ve been making women squirt for years

Some women love it, some women hate it, some women have never squirted before and I’ve made them squirt.

It’s not for everyone, I don’t push it on anyone, it’s no issue if they don’t want to squirt.

But I do love a soaking "

What do you mean when you say, you've "been making women squirt"

Is it a technique that you do that works on the majority of women you've done it to? (irrespective if they haven't squirted before?)

[Removed by poster at 28/09/22 01:11:35]

But I do love a soaking "

You can't MAKE a woman squirt anymore than we can make men like it if they don't.

What you can do, is help them feel relaxed, safe and mentally engaged with you. That way, if squirting is a possibility, it is more likely to happen under those circumstances, but still never guaranteed.

"I think perhaps too much of it, is the male ego, hence its frequency in male profiles and the forum "

It’s a powerful experience and your analogy is not to far from the truth! For some individuals I must add, we’re not all of the egotistical mindset. Above all we are all different for very apparent reasons and fortunately for us all if everyone was the same we certainly wouldn’t be having any conversation about this scenario unless it was in the brief hope of discovering like minded people who we ultimately are searching x

Well said 69Al

By *eachPreacherMan  over a year ago

Canterbury/London

Seeing a lot of "hurr durr male ego" on here, which is just plain rude. For me personally, I like being squirted on for the same reason women like being glazed with cum; it's hot as fuck. It really is that simple.

…watching porn to educate yourself. Jesus Harry Christ. Facepalm.

I think there is a lot of men who think squirting is an orgasm for all women who can squirt. It’s simply not the case.

But I do love a soaking

Is it a technique that you do that works on the majority of women you've done it to? (irrespective if they haven't squirted before?) "

I do have a technique that works everytime even for non squirrels but I don’t push it on anyone because to be honest it killing kills my arm and shoulder haha

So I’d rather not do it haha

By *appycouple300Couple  over a year ago

North Dorset

Here we go again

But I do love a soaking

Is it a technique that you do that works on the majority of women you've done it to? (irrespective if they haven't squirted before?)

I do have a technique that works everytime even for non squirrels but I don’t push it on anyone because to be honest it killing kills my arm and shoulder haha

So I’d rather not do it haha"

Cooool.. How very intriguing

If yr technique has that sort of success rate,many people (including us) would love to know how to try it out.. Pleeeeeeese don't leave us hanging

thats a fact "

Absolute rubbish

You've no idea what every woman can or cannot do

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

thats a fact

Absolute rubbish

You've no idea what every woman can or cannot do"

Could not agree more. This is a guy fantasy. As much as I would like to see it more all are different. I value that

But I do love a soaking

So I’d rather not do it haha

Cooool.. How very intriguing

If yr technique has that sort of success rate,many people (including us) would love to know how to try it out.. Pleeeeeeese don't leave us hanging "

Drop me a message and I’ll send you a video of my technique

essex

im glad someone else learnt the technique lol

maybe now people mite listen and maybe even learn ?? seeing as im not the only 1 ....

the arrogance and rudeness on here is unreal tho ..just from purely trying to help and educate people ..

quite funny tbh ...

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

To much porn being watched I think, if it was to happen with a woman I was with then that would be something to talk about but I certainly don't get my hopes up and imagines it's a given.

"im glad someone else learnt the technique lol

maybe now people mite listen and maybe even learn ?? seeing as im not the only 1 ....

the arrogance and rudeness on here is unreal tho ..just from purely trying to help and educate people ..

quite funny tbh ... "

There has been no arrogance or rudeness. As for listening, you clearly haven’t taken onboard anything others have said on this thread.

Women know what their own bodies are capable of. You don’t know better than them.

By *uiet_69Man  over a year ago

Lothian

Love it. Had my mouth filled a few times. One gorgeous lady squirted during anal and it flew everywhere. That was a glorious night

Cardiff

quite funny tbh ...

There has been no arrogance or rudeness. As for listening, you clearly haven’t taken onboard anything others have said on this thread.

Women know what their own bodies are capable of. You don’t know better than them."

maybe he should write a thesis, and get it published in the medical journal.. like it's the be all and end all of sex. Hannah has only ever done it once, doesn't stop us having a great sex life..

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Ah,well, one lives and learns. It CAN be, though, no?

I would say yes for some women, it's different but so is a clitoral, g-spot, anal or nipple orgasms but for me it's still an orgasm"

With women on here saying to them squirting is not an organization. What is the sensation that you feel at the point of squirting. Is one of just having a piss, a means to signal to a guy that I am done having you finger blasting me and I am going to pee on you OR a sign that you have reached a pleasurable plateau that has created the release?

It has been interesting reading the intimate details of what women experience.

The woman that I am with now seems to have releases similar to squirting but without the full on fountain. Just reaches a point of extreme wetness but not the silky wetness of a vaginally orgasm

I would say yes for some women, it's different but so is a clitoral, g-spot, anal or nipple orgasms but for me it's still an orgasm

With women on here saying to them squirting is not an organization. What is the sensation that you feel at the point of squirting. Is one of just having a piss, a means to signal to a guy that I am done having you finger blasting me and I am going to pee on you OR a sign that you have reached a pleasurable plateau that has created the release?

The woman that I am with now seems to have releases similar to squirting but without the full on fountain. Just reaches a point of extreme wetness but not the silky wetness of a vaginally orgasm"

By *rlovesquirtMan  over a year ago

leeds/morley

I love the taste

No.. as said above, it’s proof of the woman climaxing for you, the taste adds to it though

The woman that I am with now seems to have releases similar to squirting but without the full on fountain. Just reaches a point of extreme wetness but not the silky wetness of a vaginally orgasm"

For me, it’s just an involuntary reaction to an action. There is no orgasm, not even close. I only orgasm from external clitoral stimulation not from penetration.

Tin town

quite funny tbh ...

Women know what their own bodies are capable of. You don’t know better than them."

Some women have no clue what their bodies are capable of... Of course they will know alla bout their experiences so far but that doesn't equate to what they are capable of. And to think that nobody has more knowledge is a little.... Arrogant.

What in the Handsmaids Tale is this shit?

What is more arrogant is the fact you feel women need men to teach us about what our bodies are capable of.

quite funny tbh ...

Women know what their own bodies are capable of. You don’t know better than them.

Some women have no clue what their bodies are capable of... Of course they will know alla bout their experiences so far but that doesn't equate to what they are capable of. And to think that nobody has more knowledge is a little.... Arrogant. "

I think this is the main problem overall. When men come back and tell women, that we don’t know what our bodies are capable of. Let us tell you what we like and don’t like and learn. Each woman is individual. Women squirting isn’t about the male ego, it should be about the woman’s pleasure. Saying women are arrogant is toxic.

Tin town

"What in the Handsmaids Tale is this shit?

What is more arrogant is the fact you feel women need men to teach us about what our bodies are capable of. "

That's right. Only women are capable of that. Or perhaps women are born with the knowledge of all the things their bodies are capable of and can't learn anything from anyone else.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

What is more arrogant is the fact you feel women need men to teach us about what our bodies are capable of. "

I got taught what my body was capable of. By a man. It's not arrogance. It's called growing sexually

Tin town

What is more arrogant is the fact you feel women need men to teach us about what our bodies are capable of.

I got taught what my body was capable of. By a man. It's not arrogance. It's called growing sexually "

Shhh... Youll be expelled from the sistahood

By *asual_WandererWoman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

Yeah not an orgasm boys... the search for validation continues

Glasgow

I got taught what my body was capable of. By a man. It's not arrogance. It's called growing sexually

Shhh... Youll be expelled from the sistahood"

I'm a lone wolf

Tin town

"Yeah not an orgasm boys... the search for validation continues "

Is it enjoyable? Pleasurable though?

"Yeah not an orgasm boys... the search for validation continues

Is it enjoyable? Pleasurable though? "

Ever had someone press really fast and hard on your bladder? It feels like that

By *asual_WandererWoman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

Firstly I'm sure the experience varies. For me it doesn't happen that easy (I think for some it happens a lot) it needs to be purposely sought. And it feels kind of weirdly euphoric, like an overload of sensation followed by this sense of your body giving over to it and releasing. It's pretty darn sexy, but as I said earlier it's not an orgasm as I would define one, after one of those I need to limit stimulation for a while, whereas if I squirt you can crack right on

Glasgow

Ever had someone press really fast and hard on your bladder? It feels like that "

Whaaaaat

Tin town

[Removed by poster at 01/10/22 10:19:20]

Tin town

The woman that I am with now seems to have releases similar to squirting but without the full on fountain. Just reaches a point of extreme wetness but not the silky wetness of a vaginally orgasm

Firstly I'm sure the experience varies. For me it doesn't happen that easy (I think for some it happens a lot) it needs to be purposely sought. And it feels kind of weirdly euphoric, like an overload of sensation followed by this sense of your body giving over to it and releasing. It's pretty darn sexy, but as I said earlier it's not an orgasm as I would define one, after one of those I need to limit stimulation for a while, whereas if I squirt you can crack right on "

Sounds awesome.

You women are so lucky!

Ever had someone press really fast and hard on your bladder? It feels like that

Whaaaaat "

it can do!! I’ve heard some right stories lol

Some women completely let go…. Guys I’m not sure you REALLY know what women are capable of hahaha

Tin town

Time for another squirting thread. There aren't enough of them