FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People asking for face pic

People asking for face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungcurveABC OP   Man  over a year ago

london

This site is crazy I send a nice message introducing my self and all you get back from these rude woman is "face" like wow what the hell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachrunner1Man  over a year ago

Farnham

And people demanding face pic on first contact who don't have face pic on display themselves and then don't bother responding even if only to say 'no thanks'.

I know we guys have to be more 'accommodating' in order to make any headway, but seriously!

If we have to go to the trouble of reading your 3000 word profile from end to end and include an abstract list of words in our first message to prove that we have done so, the least you can do is have a little read of our pages and see if there might be a remote chance of us getting on in real life before we both take the step of revealing ourselves in full.

Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to retain some discretion and those reasons are no less valid because you happen to be a single person.

Anyhow, rant over.

It's not like anything is going to change is it.

However OP, I do feel your pain as its one of the biggest bugbears I have about using online resources for this sort of thing - other sites are exactly the same, so its not specific to Fab.

Let the slagging off commence! ....

By *ravelcpleCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

To be brutal - why would you want to have sex with someone if you weren’t attracted to them- face is a major part of that. If you don’t send a face photo why would you expect them to want to play with you..!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and what's worse is you send one and ask for one in return then find she has deleted the profile! I didn't think I was that bad looking?

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"This site is crazy I send a nice message introducing my self and all you get back from these rude woman is "face" like wow what the hell "

We don’t actually see anything wrong with it. She’s probably got 50 messages to get through and is bored of having to type the same shit over and over. She needs to know who she wants to speak to further as soon as possible. Think of the initial chat as transactional. Send a face, get approved or not for further chat. Guys complain they don’t get enough chat with girls, girls complain they get too many messages. See it from her side

By *iquid GoldCouple  over a year ago

gloucestershire

"This site is crazy I send a nice message introducing my self and all you get back from these rude woman is "face" like wow what the hell

We don’t actually see anything wrong with it. She’s probably got 50 messages to get through and is bored of having to type the same shit over and over. She needs to know who she wants to speak to further as soon as possible. Think of the initial chat as transactional. Send a face, get approved or not for further chat. Guys complain they don’t get enough chat with girls, girls complain they get too many messages. See it from her side "

Exactly this! We always send a face pic with the first message as know the initial attraction has to be there and we appreciate how many messages ladies receive so we look at it as our introduction. More effort in = more in return. If she responds we will ask for one in return as there’s no point in interacting unless the attraction is there.

By *ungcurveABC OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Yeah but like the fella said send one and delete profile to many cat fish

By *ravelcpleCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

That’s because she didn’t think you were hot! It’s quite self explanatory- people want to interact with those they find attractive....it’s a big frustration for us it’s not that difficult to send a face photo or take no you’re not for us as the answer!

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

I don't think I've ever asked for a face picture, I'd rather chat abit and find out their character first and then it's just progressed that face pictures have been exchanged without any demand or expectation. Yes there has to be an attraction to want to meet with someone but first off I'd want to know they're not a complete arsehole, no cute face will change being turned off by a persons shitty attitude

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"I don't think I've ever asked for a face picture, I'd rather chat abit and find out their character first and then it's just progressed that face pictures have been exchanged without any demand or expectation. Yes there has to be an attraction to want to meet with someone but first off I'd want to know they're not a complete arsehole, no cute face will change being turned off by a persons shitty attitude "

Yes 100% agree. I like to establish there is common ground a they are real and genuine before handing a face photo over. Especially if they don’t have one visible themselves. I think this is totally reasonable!

It’s upto you if you send one or not, some people like to see if there’s an attraction from the start

"This site is crazy I send a nice message introducing my self and all you get back from these rude woman is "face" like wow what the hell "

Poetic irony is a lot of profiles with that request usually never do the same, or have no pictures to begin with.

Strange, the nature of humanity.

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

can i ask you a question

If you’re serious about wanting to connect with people then show them who they’re going to be talking too.

If we approach a profile we want to connect with we always attach a face picture.

Any first message we receive without a face picture we just delete without opening.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

"I don't think I've ever asked for a face picture, I'd rather chat abit and find out their character first and then it's just progressed that face pictures have been exchanged without any demand or expectation. Yes there has to be an attraction to want to meet with someone but first off I'd want to know they're not a complete arsehole, no cute face will change being turned off by a persons shitty attitude

Yes 100% agree. I like to establish there is common ground a they are real and genuine before handing a face photo over. Especially if they don’t have one visible themselves. I think this is totally reasonable! "

The only problem with this approach we found that when we eventually did have a face pic and there was no connection. You do run the risk the other party feels lead on and the time waster accusations or worse are hurled

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Oh dear - need a popcorn emoji

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Can see the need for some people to see a face but ways and means x

If someone ever asks I’ll always send one over

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple  over a year ago

warrington

We like.a face pic as we like.to.see if the Mrs fancies them. Its not rude it's a request.

By *ucks Couple UKCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

I appreciate you may find it frustrating but it seems that a lot of couples ask for face pics. I’m sure many (like us) put it in their profiles. It’s up to you if you want to send one or not but surely moaning about it isn’t going to get you anywhere (other than the blocked list). No one is forcing you to send a face pic but it’s everyone’s right to ask and in the end, to decide who they interact with.

My take on this is no matter who you are chatting to, if you are going to ask for a face pic be prepared to send one with your request.

By *ucks Couple UKCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

"My take on this is no matter who you are chatting to, if you are going to ask for a face pic be prepared to send one with your request."

It’s only fair

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm wary of sending a face photo first as I've been followed home by someone I didn't end up meeting, and have been messaged by close family and friends who could cause trouble for me or my children.

I know I wouldn't do anything nefarious with a face photo, but I don't trust that everyone else is the same.

If I was interested in a profile and messaged them I attach a face photo.

I completely understand it !! Single guys need to think about just how many messages couples and ladies receive daily so they do have the right to ask, being completely honest if they didn’t reply at all you’d be complaining either send one back or just move on.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's pretty simple people can demand whatever they want and they can do it however they want as well even if it is abrupt,but the main thing is you don't have to comply with any of their demands. No one has to jump through hoops for anyone else on here. I don't actually understand why anyone would do anything they are uncomfortable with just to please someone else. And I know if someone sent me a one word reply saying 'face ' I'd delete their message make a note on their profile and move on.

I never have asked for a face pic I like to chat for a bit then we usually end up exchanging them at some point.I also will not send mine early on as well if that doesn't suit someone it's fine they can move on as well.

In my book if someone asks for a face pic they should send theirs with the request,if they don't then why they actually expect others to send theirs is beyond me.

But the attitude that men should bow to others demands on here is ridiculous.Some women and couples on here are very fast to say how they should be treated with respect but they seem to forget that men should have the same right to be treated with respect as well.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If it's not for you op just delete that message

I can see both sides ,some women do get bogged down with messages (if they don't use filters) so need a way to look at who'd they would possibly meet.So they ask for faces to see if you're attractive to them.

However I get what you mean too op ,you don't want to send them after no chat ect.

Maybe avoid any profiles asking for face pics straight off

I don't ask for them in a first message ,instead I go on how attractive the profile and public pics are .

» Add a new message to this topic