FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock pics

Cock pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

So our profile states I (Mrs) don't want to see anyone's cock in the inbox, yet we get tons of cock pics, how can you make it clearer I don't want to see it?

It pops up that huge message this couple isn't looking for single males, that doesn't stop them, me stating I don't want to see it doesn't stop them.

It's like a cat bringing a mouse, I can see your proud of it but I ain't touching it.

I don't wanna do a list of don'ts on the profile but I'm sick of seeing cock in the inbox, your own profile, fine do as you wish, my inbox just nope.

Advice appreciated

Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he ass man 666Man  over a year ago

paradise city

"So our profile states I (Mrs) don't want to see anyone's cock in the inbox, yet we get tons of cock pics, how can you make it clearer I don't want to see it?

It pops up that huge message this couple isn't looking for single males, that doesn't stop them, me stating I don't want to see it doesn't stop them.

It's like a cat bringing a mouse, I can see your proud of it but I ain't touching it.

I don't wanna do a list of don'ts on the profile but I'm sick of seeing cock in the inbox, your own profile, fine do as you wish, my inbox just nope.

Advice appreciated

Mrs "

Only send if requested

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

If you aren't looking for single men at all - use message filters to block them from messaging.

If you are kinda lowkey looking for single men, but don't like cock pics - my best suggestion is to put the text on photos rather than your profile as those who send cock pics only look at photos and never read profiles (I'm planning to start doing the latter soon)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately, it appears that a lot of people on fab simply don't bother to read profiles - or even the first line of a profile, and I'm afraid this isn't something that affects single males alone. I've had many messages over the near ten years I've been using fab that demonstrate that the sender hasn't bothered to read a single word.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I really don't want to block all single males I enjoy joining in the forums games and some are genuinely lovely

We’ve blocked three this morning, for sending ‘cock pics’

( think we’re gonna need a bigger jail)

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Just delete messages with an attachment

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I think your profile doesn't provide enough clarity, maybe you need to write it in 40ft high letters of fire on the side of a mountain, whilst a marching band plays along and Kid Rock does an impromptu song called "No cock pics please".

Let me know how it goes.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

If it is THAT bad, that you had to make a forum thread about it, then use message filters to prevent men from messaging you, and manually curate those that can when you take part in your forum games or whatever.

The alternative is to continue playing whac-a-mole with dick pics in your inbox.

"If it is THAT bad, that you had to make a forum thread about it, then use message filters to prevent men from messaging you, and manually curate those that can when you take part in your forum games or whatever.

The alternative is to continue playing whac-a-mole with dick pics in your inbox."

Unfortunately the message filter, doesn’t have a ‘no cock show’ filter. So you’d have to block all males! We allow males to message, as the ‘perfect’ gent may get through that we potentially have a vacancy for.

So we’ll keep ‘whack a mole( ing)’

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I never send any pic's to ladies or couple's that I chat with, they can ask if they wish to see

By *ortherner81Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

After several years here, I’ve concluded that it rarely matters what you write on a profile - at least for couples and females. People click the pics then decide to message, and the go to for a good percentage of the population seems to be “attach dick pic”.

Perhaps with the growth of AI and machine learning, Fab needs something that scans photos.

“You’re about to send a dick pic. Are you sure?”

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I really don't want to block all single males I enjoy joining in the forums games and some are genuinely lovely "

You will keep getting unwanted pics unfortunately. You could block single males and just unblock them when you're doing a forum game. Otherwise the pics will keep coming. Don't rely on people reading profiles, couples included.

I block women who sends me horrible pussy photos! :D

By *ax19862002Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I would only send if requested x

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

"So our profile states I (Mrs) don't want to see anyone's cock in the inbox, yet we get tons of cock pics, how can you make it clearer I don't want to see it?

Message filters are your best friend!

Advice appreciated

Mrs "

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

We don’t really get any dick pics… not that we are complaining. It’s so hit and miss.

By *ristinapinkWoman  over a year ago

Staines-upon-Thames

I really don’t mind at all. On the contrary. I like to see the goods

Honestly, how a cook looks like is important for me, might turn me on and that counts

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Unfortunately the only catch all will be to block guys messaging you. Guys who've previously messaged you or that you've winked will still be able to send you messages so hopefully that wouldn't impact your game playing too much

LvM

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

I will never understand why fellas will send a cock pic in their first message, would you pull down your pants in a nightclub club when first chatting up a lady no you wouldn't so why would you basically do it here

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I will never understand why fellas will send a cock pic in their first message, would you pull down your pants in a nightclub club when first chatting up a lady no you wouldn't so why would you basically do it here "

I used to but y’know, restraining orders and the like

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

"I will never understand why fellas will send a cock pic in their first message, would you pull down your pants in a nightclub club when first chatting up a lady no you wouldn't so why would you basically do it here

I used to but y’know, restraining orders and the like "

ya but at least you still had your underpants on

By *678Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Advice appreciated

Mrs "

If people can’t follow a profile, block them.

Simple.

» Add a new message to this topic