FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > any hubby looking to be cucked

any hubby looking to be cucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancs29 OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

any hubby looking to be sucked or wife wanting to cuck your hubby pm me for details

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

erm what has sucking hubby have to do with being cuckold ??

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Intrigued?

oldham

any hubby looking to be CUCKED or wife wanting to cuck your hubby pm me for details

this is a correction to the original post

that was a bit of a mess sorry for any confusion

somerset

makes more sense now however id ask for wife or cuckold couple if they are wanting fun and a man who claims to be a cuck that arranges men to fuck his wife is not a cuck ..a cuck has no say or control on who us wives fuck unless its a fake cuck or fantasy couple .. a real cuck knows his place sexually and thats deffo not picking a man for his wife ..

best of luck in your seach tho

By *sedpussylickerMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"makes more sense now however id ask for wife or cuckold couple if they are wanting fun and a man who claims to be a cuck that arranges men to fuck his wife is not a cuck ..a cuck has no say or control on who us wives fuck unless its a fake cuck or fantasy couple .. a real cuck knows his place sexually and thats deffo not picking a man for his wife ..

But doesn’t that all depend on the dynamics of a relationship?

Different couples have different views, needs and desires.

best of luck in your seach tho "

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

There is no such thing as a one size fits all cuckold relationship, many many variations on the theme.

Cuckold couples will likely be at differing stages of their lifestyle journey, it's a very individual thing and can't be pigeon holed as being one particular thing or another.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"makes more sense now however id ask for wife or cuckold couple if they are wanting fun and a man who claims to be a cuck that arranges men to fuck his wife is not a cuck ..a cuck has no say or control on who us wives fuck unless its a fake cuck or fantasy couple .. a real cuck knows his place sexually and thats deffo not picking a man for his wife ..

best of luck in your seach tho "

Absolutely agree with you x you are definitely correct x well said x

oldham

any hubby near oldham in a cucked relationship please direct message me

somerset

"There is no such thing as a one size fits all cuckold relationship, many many variations on the theme.

Cuckold couples will likely be at differing stages of their lifestyle journey, it's a very individual thing and can't be pigeon holed as being one particular thing or another.

"

well it can be .. because with the intro of hotwifing and stag and vixen the non humiliation side of cuckolding is now called hotwifing and stag and vixen both would have been under the cuckold umbrella but people wanted to distance from that and have separate categories ,, hence hotwife and stag and vixen are now popular ..

i agree every cuckold couple are different and thats no different than any other kink its a wide spectrum from roleplay / fantasy to real life everyday there is no mistaking what cuckolding is just like there no mistaking fem on fem or rope play ... label are there for a reason i know some say labels dont mean anything but sadly they do everything in life is labelled man woman bi gay trans chips peas dildo wand rope whip hotwife cuckold swinging even fab is labelled

so cuckold is not as wide a spectrum it was due to 2 new labels being added over the years so now its stag and vixen - hotwifing and cuckolding and in that order thats the way its evolved and no doubt will evolve even more as the years fly by ..

life without labels would be impossible

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"There is no such thing as a one size fits all cuckold relationship, many many variations on the theme.

well it can be .. because with the intro of hotwifing and stag and vixen the non humiliation side of cuckolding is now called hotwifing and stag and vixen both would have been under the cuckold umbrella but people wanted to distance from that and have separate categories ,, hence hotwife and stag and vixen are now popular ..

i agree every cuckold couple are different and thats no different than any other kink its a wide spectrum from roleplay / fantasy to real life everyday there is no mistaking what cuckolding is just like there no mistaking fem on fem or rope play ... label are there for a reason i know some say labels dont mean anything but sadly they do everything in life is labelled man woman bi gay trans chips peas dildo wand rope whip hotwife cuckold swinging even fab is labelled

so cuckold is not as wide a spectrum it was due to 2 new labels being added over the years so now its stag and vixen - hotwifing and cuckolding and in that order thats the way its evolved and no doubt will evolve even more as the years fly by ..

life without labels would be impossible

"

You seem to have set yourself up as the font of all knowledge on cuckolding, you base everything on your own personal experience of the life style and it doesn't work like that

somerset

"You seem to have set yourself up as the font of all knowledge on cuckolding, you base everything on your own personal experience of the life style and it doesn't work like that"

lol no no and no its my opinion we all have them others express theres i express mine nobody knows everything and i do do claim to either so thanks for your imput but happy to say your wrong

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"You seem to have set yourself up as the font of all knowledge on cuckolding, you base everything on your own personal experience of the life style and it doesn't work like that

lol no no and no its my opinion we all have them others express theres i express mine nobody knows everything and i do do claim to either so thanks for your imput but happy to say your wrong "

Ah so cuckolding has humiliation with it ..that's apart if what makes it cuckolding. I didn't know this

» Add a new message to this topic