FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Accidental voyeurs

Accidental voyeurs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Living in an apartment has its pitfalls, but recently I’ve had a new neighbour move in the apartment above and what was once an annoyance is at the moment providing some enjoyable performances.

The old neighbour snored and shouted in his sleep which was quite frankly quite rude, as his snoring would send me to sleep but then the twat woke me up shouting! However I’m now being awoken by my new female occupant fucking at all times. I’m sure at some point this will become annoying however I’m finding myself turned on and have to admit to pleasuring myself listening! Is this normal? Or have I been slowly dragged into a form of voyeur? Anyway got to go sounds like she may be at it again……..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

I think this is called being an ecouteur if you want to be fancy about it - enjoyment of listening to people having sex

Very good, thanks for the lesson

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

"I think this is called being an ecouteur if you want to be fancy about it - enjoyment of listening to people having sex"

Every time I check into a hotel, there's a frisson of excitement that you can hear the neighbours....

Only had it a couple of times - once in Keswick where the hotel had a coupe of rooms with hot tubs in, and once at a very expensive establishment in Inverness. The latter, despite being a twin-set and pearls kind of place had at least one filthy guest....

By *ingeringfunMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My upstairs neighbours seem to enjoy a very vigorous sex life. Was nice for a bit but at this point just gets annoying and depressing illustrating lack of a sex life! Lol

But does sound like she likes getting pounded hard

I can literally hear her breathing hard and panting lol, it’s like her James’s has been pushed against the floor or something!

Talking about it has made me question just what they have heard or may have heard me doing hahhahaha

"I can literally hear her breathing hard and panting lol, it’s like her head has been pushed against the floor or something!

Talking about it has made me question just what they have heard or may have heard me doing hahhahaha"

By *b750Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sorry didn't mean to disturb you all

Hahahhahahhahaha I wish xxx

By *ake osheaMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Who doesn’t get a horn when there’s a show next door in a hotel or guesthouse. They know what they’re doing.

Had a couple above me a few weekends ago in a guesthouse, she wasn’t overly loud but you could here her moan as he fucked her to climax. I didn’t waste it

By *cott73Man  over a year ago

brighton

I used to live next door to a French couple. Lots of "Oui, Oui, Oui," of an evening.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite happy to swap for a 4 bed detached with a dog ? I'd listen forever lol

By *ake osheaMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Quite happy to swap for a 4 bed detached with a dog ? I'd listen forever lol"

The suburban dream

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

you're just a perv

I used to live in work residences. One of the new female 'neighbors' had a male friend come over every few weekends. When I would return in the evenings, I would hear her being ploughed into the bed, ahem... I often wondered if I should knock on the door

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Quite happy to swap for a 4 bed detached with a dog ? I'd listen forever lol

The suburban dream "

Was just banter, sorry

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

North Dublin, Leeds

When I lived in a Victorian terrace property in the North of the UK, I had a group of four 20 year old uni students next door.

Naturally one turned out to be a total nymphomaniac and screamer!

She used to bring home different men every time. Most were d*unk and took far to long to cum, whilst little Miss screamer exercised her lungs.

After a while it's just distracting and annoying

» Add a new message to this topic