FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Restaurant recognition

Restaurant recognition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there we were in an Indian restaurant in Warwick on Friday evening, celebrating Dave's birthday, when five people turn up at the next table who were equally celebrating one of the lady's birthdays.

Funny thing was, she kept looking at Dave as if she recognised him and although we didn't recognise her hubby or anyone else, we're convinced we've seen her at Chams on a Monday bi night.

Obviously we said nothing, but just wondered if anyone else has encountered a similar experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

yes, a couple of times, it's a bit weird, it's weirder to bump into someone that you've actually played with as well in a shop or restaurant! Z

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Well, did she eat her poppodom in a suggestive manner?

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"

just wondered if anyone else has encountered a similar experience?"

I used to run a pub - and have seen many a 'friend' in there, also seen others from local socials whilst I've been working ...

You have to play the discretion card - they may be with vanilla friends

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thats what we figured, hence saying nothing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few years ago was at Chams when i got invited into a room by a gorgeous fem to join her, her hubby and another guy. Spent the next hour fulfilling her fantasy of being totally used. Afterwards they came and sat with me in the bar area where we had a wonderful chat discussing how it was her first time at a club and her dreams had been fulfilled.

The following Wednesday i had an appointment at a Bank to try and arrange a better mortgage than i currently had. Arrived at my alloted time, was shown into a private room and awaited the arrival of the mortgage advisor.

A couple of minutes passed when the door opened and a voice said "sorry to keep you waiting ive just been......."

Mid sentance she stopped as she looked at me, and i looked at her, she recognised me, i recognised her.......not a word was spoken about the previous week in Chams as she very profesionally went about her work in doing her best to sort out a mortgage.

Yes, bumped into a lady in b&q .

wow

"Well, did she eat her poppodom in a suggestive manner?"

... or roll her chapati in a provocative way.... ?

We were sat on a plane coming home from New York with our children. Before take off a woman came over and said I know you two don't I. Ju recognised her straight away as someone we had met in VA months earlier, but we had not played with her. The next 8 hours were a bit awkward especially as our 15 year old kept asking where do you know her from dad.

» Add a new message to this topic