FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckholding

Cuckholding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emlgw25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Darlington

I really want to be involved with a cuckholding/voyerism couple. Whether they like one off, or a stable situation but I’m awful and shy for asking people. Can any one help me out with this or point me in the right direction.

R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman  over a year ago

Telford

So shy that you asked it in a public forum lol. Just message couples looking for this situation.

Darlington

Good point aha, it was more to push myself outside the comfort zone to help get known you know. Thank you though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As you mention cuckold, and meeting a couple.

Are you wanting to be the bull? I'm not sure a shy bull works well in this scenario.

Darlington

Absolutely, in sexual situations I’m a pleaser and very dominant. However on this site I just shy away as I mostly get guys on fake accounts messaging so I’m very careful as what to say

I really like cuckolding and taking control. You need to message couples who are in to this!

Darlington

"I really like cuckolding and taking control. You need to message couples who are in to this! "
yeah I’m not looking to be cuckheld, the opposite. I want a man to see his wife be pleasured by a younger guy with a larger dick and stamina pool. And to fulfil there desires

"I really like cuckolding and taking control. You need to message couples who are in to this! yeah I’m not looking to be cuckheld, the opposite. I want a man to see his wife be pleasured by a younger guy with a larger dick and stamina pool. And to fulfil there desires"

There are plenty of women and couples looking for young lads . Be confident and do it.

Darlington

Thank you, I’ll try

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"I really want to be involved with a cuckholding/voyerism couple. Whether they like one off, or a stable situation but I’m awful and shy for asking people. Can any one help me out with this or point me in the right direction.

R"

Maybe learn how to correctly spell the word cuckold and learn what the actual dynamic of cuckolding is would be a good place to start??

Darlington

Yeah thanks for being rude mate much appreciated and I’m sure people love that. Know exactly what the dynamic is so I’m sorry your highness for misspelling. I hope I can rectify my mistake later

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

99% of folks dont give a stuff about spelling so dont let the few get you down nobody's perfect

Darlington

"99% of folks dont give a stuff about spelling so dont let the few get you down nobody's perfect"
thank you, I know it’s just moody old guys who think there gods gift I wasn’t worried aha. I always forget how kind some of the people can be on this site. Again thanks

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

right so from my point of view your age may be a bit too young for most ..my advice would be break into normal swinging first slowly get some confidence in swinging get some veri's

i seen many young guys do well in clubs just dont over thing it or try to big it up just be relaxed and yourself be polite and try to join in lots of people will chat in clubs ...once you become known as a nice guy then you'll find doors may open for you and once you have all that confidence then take another look at cuckolding and you'll find more may take notice because you've been going to clubs .... good luck and you will need luck too because you are one of many but if you take the club route it will open more doors for you

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

North West

OP I cant msg you, can u DM me

Darlington

"right so from my point of view your age may be a bit too young for most ..my advice would be break into normal swinging first slowly get some confidence in swinging get some veri's

i seen many young guys do well in clubs just dont over thing it or try to big it up just be relaxed and yourself be polite and try to join in lots of people will chat in clubs ...once you become known as a nice guy then you'll find doors may open for you and once you have all that confidence then take another look at cuckolding and you'll find more may take notice because you've been going to clubs .... good luck and you will need luck too because you are one of many but if you take the club route it will open more doors for you"

Yeah that’s great thanks, I’ve been thinking about club shhh in Newcastle I think it is for a while. I’ll check it out sometimes and see if I enjoy that. Again thank you very much I forget that some people have a heart on here lol

By *itty HoodooCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"I really want to be involved with a cuckholding/voyerism couple. Whether they like one off, or a stable situation but I’m awful and shy for asking people. Can any one help me out with this or point me in the right direction.

R"

What is it about cuckolding that interests you? Be honest with reply, What qualities and experiences are you going to bring for the couple? Again be honest with your reply. Why should a couple choose you as a bull? Be honest with your reply. Answer these questions on the forum and you may get some interest from couples. Don’t answer these questions then couples know you don’t have what it takes to fulfill their fantasies and only looking to stroke your own immature ego. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you put it out. Imagine how harsh it would be for a couple if you’re not the bull you say you are.

Kitty

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

North West

R"

Hi mate can you msg me for MMF chat

By *ulldipadovaMan  over a year ago

London

I love to be bull for a cuckold couple. Amazing experience, especially when become regular

Darlington

Of course. I have exceptional stamina with an above average appendage. I’m open to most kinks possible and often see myself as a pleaser, so not much puts me off. If they couple wanted humiliation and degrading behaviour towards either partner it’s what they would get. If they wanted sensual passion it’s also what they would get. I’m not no sexual so unfortunately would not go anywhere with that. I’m extremely polite and, respectful, responsible and clean. I’d expect the same and wouldn’t go with anyone who wasn’t (personal preference). Kink/fetish wise as I said I’m open to try or do again most things with a few exceptions as long as we spoke about it befrie hand, so whether they want a bull or say a cub I’m happy to deliver whatever it is that’s needed. Discretion isn’t a must as long as your respectful, however if the circumstances are different for then I would oblige.

Darlington

I’m also a switch, primarily dom but have not experienced much of my sub side, but I think I would rather do this outside of a cuckold/voyerism scenario

» Add a new message to this topic