FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bah humbug

Bah humbug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I keep getting messages from men today wishing me happy Christmas....but I'm not interested in them. Do I need to say happy Christmas in return or do what I usually do? Just ignore and delete.

Just worried when I engage in conversation, whether telling them I'm not interested, they keep messaging me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I keep getting messages from men today wishing me happy Christmas....but I'm not interested in them. Do I need to say happy Christmas in return or do what I usually do? Just ignore and delete.

Just worried when I engage in conversation, whether telling them I'm not interested, they keep messaging me"

Reply with bah humbug x

Just ignore or say merry Christmas but I’m not interested son talking. Any one who’s half decent will stop there and the rest you can block or ignore

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If your objective is to stay disengaged from those that you have no interest in, then I'd pursue your standard approach, whatever the festivities or possible ploy to initiate interaction

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I'm just ignoring them. Do not engage is generally the best option if someone doesn't interest you.

I didn't send you one though

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We’ve had a few, I’ve been polite and replied merry Christmas. But then if they try at talk I just tell them don’t take my politeness for a conversation starter.

The mr

By *edgirlWoman  over a year ago

Berkhamsted

"If your objective is to stay disengaged from those that you have no interest in, then I'd pursue your standard approach, whatever the festivities or possible ploy to initiate interaction "

This, definitely! I hate to say it and, sorry men, but give them an in(ch) and they'll take a mile(yay, she wants to fuck me)

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Interesting Christmas and new year is possibly a time to make new friends . an answer thanks Merry Christmas to you. Happy fabbing .then block the ones you don't want to converse with .but as a lot of women get so many messages and don't reply. as Shakespeare said reply or not to reply. That is the

question .

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Interesting Christmas and new year is possibly a time to make new friends . an answer thanks Merry Christmas to you. Happy fabbing .then block the ones you don't want to converse with .but as a lot of women get so many messages and don't reply. as Shakespeare said reply or not to reply. That is the

question ."

If you send message then block, can they still read the message but unable to reply back?

I wouldn't bother but only to put them straight that's its MERRY and not HAPPY christmas and HAPPY new year!

The little things make all the difference!

"Interesting Christmas and new year is possibly a time to make new friends . an answer thanks Merry Christmas to you. Happy fabbing .then block the ones you don't want to converse with .but as a lot of women get so many messages and don't reply. as Shakespeare said reply or not to reply. That is the

question .

If you send message then block, can they still read the message but unable to reply back?"

Yes.

By *umblewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Burntwood

Just scroll on byyyy,

d-do-do-d-do-do,

Scroll on byyyy..

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I keep getting messages from men today wishing me happy Christmas....but I'm not interested in them. Do I need to say happy Christmas in return or do what I usually do? Just ignore and delete.

Just worried when I engage in conversation, whether telling them I'm not interested, they keep messaging me"

Reply and block

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"I wouldn't bother but only to put them straight that's its MERRY and not HAPPY christmas and HAPPY new year!

The little things make all the difference!"

Except up here in the highlands, everyone gets very merry at new year up here

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

merry christmas..

"I wouldn't bother but only to put them straight that's its MERRY and not HAPPY christmas and HAPPY new year!

The little things make all the difference!

Except up here in the highlands, everyone gets very merry at new year up here "

Oh I've had a few merry Christmas's and d*unken new years north of the border. Some very good memories and unforgettable hangovers! Lol

It’s personal what you do with messages, and the authors, but I would just ignore them if I’m not interested, once they don’t go away and start to be annoying then block.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Delete. If they send another, delete and block.

» Add a new message to this topic