FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger men under 30

Younger men under 30

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Can I hear from younger men in their 20s about how experienced they are? As it seems some older men get jealous of them and state they can't be experienced being so young. But I met quite afew men in their 20s who fucked pretty well. I even met a guy in his late 20s who only had one lover in his life. He again was really good in bed. So I just don't think you can judge a book by it's cover and think all young men can't fuck well because of their age.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Can I hear from younger men in their 20s about how experienced they are? As it seems some older men get jealous of them and state they can't be experienced being so young. But I met quite afew men in their 20s who fucked pretty well. I even met a guy in his late 20s who only had one lover in his life. He again was really good in bed. So I just don't think you can judge a book by it's cover and think all young men can't fuck well because of their age. "
sex is a natural thing you're either good at it or not but experience comes with age

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Any young men on forum who like to comment?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I think you summed it up OP when you said "fucked pretty well" or "really good". I'm looking for amazing or incredible and my experience has shown me this comes with older guys which is why they are my preference

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would argue it depends on the person and not the age, I have had probably more experiences then most my age but there will also be people my age with only 1, varies on person not age

By *.robrobrobrobMan  over a year ago

London

I think if you’re emotionally mature that really helps and some men never gain that even with age.

Also men who have been only in long term relationships have had the opportunity to develop that maturity which mightn’t be the case with boys who have just looked for a quick shag all their life

"I think if you’re emotionally mature that really helps and some men never gain that even with age.

Also men who have been only in long term relationships have had the opportunity to develop that maturity which mightn’t be the case with boys who have just looked for a quick shag all their life"

well put. Older head on young shoulders counts for a lot

By *ate888Man  over a year ago

London

I think emotional maturity comes with the intelligence to work on it, and it doesn’t always track with age. There’s very immature older guys, especially ones that lash out when rejected.

As a young guy, sometimes we have a lot of experience. Growing up in London I became sexually active at a young age, went through the usual vanilla stuff, and with the internet became kink aware. Was doing bdsm, dom and switch stuff by late teens. Had my first regular cuckold couple by 20. So things have changed massively since these older guys were young, the big one being the internet making the kink community more connected.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"I think you summed it up OP when you said "fucked pretty well" or "really good". I'm looking for amazing or incredible and my experience has shown me this comes with older guys which is why they are my preference "

Kinda ends thread.

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

We see you and appreciate you op

I'm a virgin so I fuck better than all these other chumps!

"Can I hear from younger men in their 20s about how experienced they are? As it seems some older men get jealous of them and state they can't be experienced being so young. But I met quite afew men in their 20s who fucked pretty well. I even met a guy in his late 20s who only had one lover in his life. He again was really good in bed. So I just don't think you can judge a book by it's cover and think all young men can't fuck well because of their age. "

In a seriousness though and respectfully CherryB, it's not just that though is it?

A) Anyone can say they fuck good!

B) You also request they have a thick, huge cock with an upward bend and are toned and muscular. They're pretty rare. That said, if you check out some hot young London ladies verifications you'll find some guys. BeachYogagirl for starters.

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / EA

Always find this an interesting topic… I’ve had some amazing sex with older ladies, however at the same time had poor sexual with older ladies too.. Now someone is bound to say well that’s because I’m inexperienced that’s why it was poor… Personally I beg to differ, guess everyone has their own opinion on what good sex is… Age alone doesn’t define someone’s experience.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

ive met a few younger guys who have totally known what they were doing just as ive met a few guys over the 50 mark who dont have a clue ... age = nothing

#justmyopinion

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I have met men both young and older who were all shit so age nothing to do with it

"I have met men both young and older who were all shit so age nothing to do with it "

Same with women. If you're gonna lie like a fish outta water... actually wait that would mean quite a lot of back and forth wouldnt it...

Isn’t it all subjective anyway?!

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

"I have met men both young and older who were all shit so age nothing to do with it

Same with women. If you're gonna lie like a fish outta water... actually wait that would mean quite a lot of back and forth wouldnt it..."

More like garfield laying on back

By *igDave8Man  over a year ago

T Wells

Yes! I’ve been in and out of relationships since 16 and been swinging in between those ever since! Started going to clubs at 21. Threesomes. Outdoors. Lots of experience early on.

I've met a few men in their very early 20s and they're always fun. Good stamina, usually big cocks

"Can I hear from younger men in their 20s about how experienced they are? As it seems some older men get jealous of them and state they can't be experienced being so young. But I met quite afew men in their 20s who fucked pretty well. I even met a guy in his late 20s who only had one lover in his life. He again was really good in bed. So I just don't think you can judge a book by it's cover and think all young men can't fuck well because of their age.

I've met a few men in their very early 20s and they're always fun. Good stamina, usually big cocks "

I wouldn't say I'm too too bad in bed Good communicator & fast learner. x

"Can I hear from younger men in their 20s about how experienced they are? As it seems some older men get jealous of them and state they can't be experienced being so young. But I met quite afew men in their 20s who fucked pretty well. I even met a guy in his late 20s who only had one lover in his life. He again was really good in bed. So I just don't think you can judge a book by it's cover and think all young men can't fuck well because of their age.

I've met a few men in their very early 20s and they're always fun. Good stamina, usually big cocks "

Are you cherry blossoms alter ego?!

I've met a few men in their very early 20s and they're always fun. Good stamina, usually big cocks

Are you cherry blossoms alter ego?! "

Sorry who? Haha

I've met younger men who know exactly what they are doing... some that are well... it was awful & the same goes for older. I don't think it has anything to do with age

You can have too much experience. I'm jaded and hard bitten like the veteran in the war movie who saw too much too young...

I miss the excitement of discovering something new that I'm into and not having to seek out increasingly depraved fetishes to get me interested

Sorry who? Haha "

The OP...fellow size queen, etc etc!

"You can have too much experience. I'm jaded and hard bitten like the veteran in the war movie who saw too much too young...

I miss the excitement of discovering something new that I'm into and not having to seek out increasingly depraved fetishes to get me interested "

That’s a bit sad to read

I personally don’t think age provides that much of an insight. My opinion is that’s it’s between you and whoever it is no matter the age; if you have that intense sexy eye contact and sexual spark 9/10 times whatever happens next is usually pretty intense! Then once you’re open, trust and communicate more it only gets better!

I did some of my best shagging in my early 20s. I studied in Paris & Barcelona while tinder was still fairly decent back then.

As you can imagine I picked up a few new moves here & there but I knew what I was doing then and know even more now.

Communication is key to find out individual preferences.

“Different drinks for different… needs” - David Brent

I’d like to say that I’m experienced, every woman has probably heard it a million times but I’m very good at eating pussy

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

In a seriousness though and respectfully CherryB, it's not just that though is it?

A) Anyone can say they fuck good!

B) You also request they have a thick, huge cock with an upward bend and are toned and muscular. They're pretty rare. That said, if you check out some hot young London ladies verifications you'll find some guys. BeachYogagirl for starters. "

So actually not that rare on fab if you found them?! Lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Are you cherry blossoms alter ego?! "

I'm sure there's plenty of women who experienced the same. I just don't like how some older men stereotype younger men as being sexually inexperienced. Maybe the chances of finding inexperienced 18 year olds. But not really on fab, surely?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I'm sure there's plenty of women who experienced the same. I just don't like how some older men stereotype younger men as being sexually inexperienced. Maybe the chances of finding inexperienced 18 year olds. But not really on fab, surely?"

its all about what you want, you want a young guy so that's for you, experience comes with time and like I said you're either great at sex or your not, that can apply to young or old but confidence and knowing your body knowing how to press the buttons come with age

By *J coupleCouple  over a year ago

stone

"Isn’t it all subjective anyway?!"

Absolutely. What’s good for one isn’t necessarily good for another.

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

There's definitely a jealousy of younger men in places here: I suspect older men often know they (broadly, exceptions to every rule, etc) can't compete on fitness, stamina and so on, so fall back on claiming they are more experienced and thus better, because that's all they have. Just as men with smaller cocks like to assume that men with large cocks are all unsubtle jackhammers.

It's such a self-defeating attitude to sex. It's neither a race nor a competition, and a massive ego is actively unhelpful. Know what you are, love what you are, and you will have so much more joy.

By *eardedman8998Man  over a year ago

Darwen

I'm in my 20's and due to losing my virginity at 13 I've been active for a while. I've had sex with 30-40 people from my own age at the time to a 38 year old as my oldest and had 5-10 sexual but non penetrative experiences. I'm confident in saying I know what I'm doing but like with anything there's always more to learn; Hooe this helps.

The more sex you've had the more experienced you will be

By *damwbidomMan  over a year ago

mids

"Any young men on forum who like to comment?"

I would say i’m experienced. had a relationship where we experimented. as a solo i have tried a lot and willing to try more x

"ive met a few younger guys who have totally known what they were doing just as ive met a few guys over the 50 mark who dont have a clue ... age = nothing

#justmyopinion"

You are of course assuming that you are the most competent and skilled lover in Christendom

By *eadjeyecMan  over a year ago

Bucks/London

I don’t ask for reviews from the women I’ve slept with but have had good feedback from the people I’ve met on here and in my “vanilla” life. Not sure if 28 classes as young anymore though lol

"There's definitely a jealousy of younger men in places here: I suspect older men often know they (broadly, exceptions to every rule, etc) can't compete on fitness, stamina and so on, so fall back on claiming they are more experienced and thus better, because that's all they have. Just as men with smaller cocks like to assume that men with large cocks are all unsubtle jackhammers.

It's such a self-defeating attitude to sex. It's neither a race nor a competition, and a massive ego is actively unhelpful. Know what you are, love what you are, and you will have so much more joy. "

I can assure you that there are exceptions to your somewhat dismissive generalisation. As for jealousy I care not a jot for what younger men do think or say. I am fit active and enjoy a full life.

This is, whether you like it or not, a recreational sex site. My Sojourn on Fab will be totally different to those younger than me and I would not change it. Fab suits me at my time of life to meet like minded people for engagement and whatever consenting adults choose to do.

My only view point on the younger protagonists Is would going to a disco be a better use of time.

Copyright the disco bit as I am of an age!

By *az_-29Man  over a year ago

birmingham

"Any young men on forum who like to comment?"

I have met a few ladies from her mainly older which has been amazing experience. I would love to meet some ladies in early 20s or late 20s now so see if the experience and passion is the same

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"

I can assure you that there are exceptions to your somewhat dismissive generalisation. As for jealousy I care not a jot for what younger men do think or say. I am fit active and enjoy a full life.

This is, whether you like it or not, a recreational sex site. My Sojourn on Fab will be totally different to those younger than me and I would not change it. Fab suits me at my time of life to meet like minded people for engagement and whatever consenting adults choose to do.

My only view point on the younger protagonists Is would going to a disco be a better use of time.

Copyright the disco bit as I am of an age!"

Note my brackets. I'm sure you are indeed an exception. And I'm 44, so I'm very much not speaking as a younger man myself.

» Add a new message to this topic