FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > guys when reading a profile do you....

guys when reading a profile do you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman  over a year ago

somerset

guys when reading a profile do you....

read it all

read it all and ignore the bits you dont like or think dont apply to you..

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

im trying to understand why some guys still message even tho in my profile it states clearly that i wont meet you ??

ive had to reinforces the i dont like facial hair or beards bit that so many either fail to see or refuse to think that means them ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always read the whole profile and check pictures and even veris might just be me but I like to make sure I know as much as I can before sending that first message as a single guy to try and stand out from the 1000’s of messages couples and single females get

By *a_fun_30_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"guys when reading a profile do you....

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

im trying to understand why some guys still message even tho in my profile it states clearly that i wont meet you ??

ive had to reinforces the i dont like facial hair or beards bit that so many either fail to see or refuse to think that means them ?????"

From the messages we get, a lot of the time it either seems to be that they just don’t read it at all or are somehow certain that they can convince you to meet them anyway

Read the whole thing usually, then look at the pics

By *nly us 4448Couple  over a year ago

London

Judging by the messages we get most can't be bothered to READ the profile... don't even bother to respond anymore..if they can't be bothered why should we. (Mrs)

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

98% are in the don't read category.

Most of the 98% don't even know fab has forums to answer the question themselves though. And if they did they wouldn't be reading anything that wasn't obviously begging for cock.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

ive had to reinforces the i dont like facial hair or beards bit that so many either fail to see or refuse to think that means them ?????

From the messages we get, a lot of the time it either seems to be that they just don’t read it at all or are somehow certain that they can convince you to meet them anyway "

100% this.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

My profile tells anyone who reads it I'm not meeting anyone.

I get messages that completely ignore this.

I suspect people just try their luck, irrespective of what is on a profile.

You seem to have answered most of your own questions.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

read it all always,,

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I read the entire lot even if certain parts mean that I might not be someone they are looking for. Guess I'm just nosey

By *asterRopeKnotMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

I read the profile, if I'm knot what they are looking for then I move on, if they are local and have come up in the search I'll likely block them too, so they don't show up again.

If I'm knot what they want, then no point kee visiting the same profile.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm sure you're not alone, I get messages from guys wanting to suck my cock yet clearly states I'm not gay nor bi and if we were naked in the woods what would we do

By *raylewsMan  over a year ago

North West /North Wales

Always read the full profile. It's respectful to do so.

Most Women and Couples have terrible profiles complaining and saying what they don't want.

Shorter profiles saying what you're looking for are the best.

And I skip to the videos and veris - they are my fave

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I read the whole profile, but I need to find I’m not their type which is kind of disconcerting or being comical it’s a slap in the forehead moment. The twat

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

ive had to reinforces the i dont like facial hair or beards bit that so many either fail to see or refuse to think that means them ?????"

I have a skim of the pics to see if there is any physical attraction 1st, if not, i move on, if there is then i read the whole profile.. or at least up to anything that means i have no chance.

By *rnypairCouple  over a year ago

south Yorkshire

Judging by the message we receive from guys most either don’t read our profile or ignore what they have read.

By *oxy j OP   Woman  over a year ago

somerset

"Most Women and Couples have terrible profiles complaining and saying what they don't want.

Shorter profiles saying what you're looking for are the best.

And I skip to the videos and veris - they are my fave "

so to be clear you want to see profiles that only say what they want and not what they dont want ?? can you not see whats wrong with that at all ??? the whole point is to be able to say what your not wanting as well so you dont attract those who want what or got what you dont want ?? ..

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

There's profiles on here? Thought it was instashag!

Joking ofcourse I read 97% of profiles. The rest are when I'm d*unk and got the beer googles on.

Mr

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I read it all, why wouldn’t you?

I know it’s common practice to complain about men’s profiles being vague but in my experience plenty of women’s profiles are a bit threadbare too.

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

I read the whole profile, then read it again. I think that it's important I understand what you want and it also leads a good line into the first message.

"I read it all, why wouldn’t you?

I know it’s common practice to complain about men’s profiles being vague but in my experience plenty of women’s profiles are a bit threadbare too."

Totally agree

I read the full profile at least twice then I make a note of the key points and make sure when I message that I show I’ve read it all.

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

Always read the profile fully and if there is not a hint of compatibility, I won't message. It's sad when you read and you fill the so called criteria and message only for it to be deleted straight off without even a profile view. It's a strange place Fab

By *evonrobMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I read the whole lot. Tells me that if I was 4 years younger I’d be trying very hard to get on the list to play with you while hubby watches. I don’t have facial hair by the way as I can tell you’re slightly ambivalent to it!

Have fun, hope this worked?

By *orthernTruckerMan  over a year ago

Newcastle/Trucker

I enjoy reading a profile, especially when effort has been put in to it. I also have a look at pics and fab a fee too.

If I feel I want to message, I make sure I talk about things I've read in the profile to show I've read it too. Sometimes might just be polite messages to compliment the profile, as I may not be for them but it's always good manors I guess

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

Read the whole thing. So annoying when people message me who clearly haven't even looked at the text on my profile

By *inglesam28Man  over a year ago

ipswich

Read the whole thing, my profile clearly says no men still get men message me not good. Also I might be a little out of other couples/ladies age range, but if it lets message i will and explain im a little younger

By *jay38Man  over a year ago

melton

Read it all , fab pics , wink , message and pray for an absolute miracle

By *ulldipadovaMan  over a year ago

London

I try to read all but sometimes I improvise

By *laric - AlphaMan  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Read profile... if it catches my attention then I might look at verifications then look at pics...

Then read profile again before sending a wink or message

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

I check out the 1st pic then read the whole profile and if I like what ive read and feel we would get along well with each other, id then look at the rest of the pics then message

By *lofeldMan  over a year ago

Redhill

Read, look at pics and veris,I might message very occasionally if a profile makes me chuckle and add to hotlist if I want to see more pics or bad jokes.

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Depends what I'm currently using the site for. If I'm going to send a message then yes, read the full profile first. No brainer.

By *alking miracleMan  over a year ago

Godalming

I am lazy to start and wink if a profile pic or heading catches my eye. It saves reading down if the user has blocked age, gender etc. I then generally have a look at veris to see the type of guys they like to save humiliation of taking my time to read and send a well thought out message only to find that all of the verifications are from ripped 6 pack guys with cocks like python that's been to an all you can eat buffet.

If I get that far then I will make sure to read and re read before messaging but what I always do is to just look at the profile photo and resist the temptation of scrolling through the pictures and videos.

If the physical attraction is there from the first glance and a conversation miraculously starts, personality and connection is key to building anticipation. It's no good having the pin up model of your dreams who has the charisma of an undertaker and personality of a flip flop.

Godalming

[Removed by poster at 29/12/22 00:26:57]

Godalming

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

I check out the 1st pic then read the whole profile and if I like what ive read and feel we would get along well with each other, id then look at the rest of the pics then message "

I just saw yours after I had written mine. Lol. Doesnt it really grate when you've done all of that only just to have them just delete. I think there should be an auto reply button next to delete that's a "sorry not my type" or something similar.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

"

From the messages we get, a lot of the time it either seems to be that they just don’t read it at all or are somehow certain that they can convince you to meet them anyway "

this 100%, does make me smiles sometimes though

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

I check out the 1st pic then read the whole profile and if I like what ive read and feel we would get along well with each other, id then look at the rest of the pics then message

I just saw yours after I had written mine. Lol. Doesnt it really grate when you've done all of that only just to have them just delete. I think there should be an auto reply button next to delete that's a "sorry not my type" or something similar."

Doesn't really bother me but I can understand why it would for others

By *andyoldman49Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

The first thing I do is check to see if I am within the age they are looking for.I do read the profile and message some but had very few responses.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

read it all

dont read profiles

or skip to the pics...

I think many come with good intentions...... They are horny....... Then they see the pics....... They are hornier....... Then they message and forget to read

By *alleyDaveMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I used to read the entire profile TWICE to make sure I hadn't missed anything, then if we had the same likes and dislikes, I was in their age range, I would take my time and construct a well thought out, polite message then hit send. Then end result was the message would be deleted unread, do I've stopped wasting my time, and now I just send a wink and If they wink back, I will then message them. I've found this new method is far less soul destroying, as sending a wink only takes a second, and if you are ignored at least I havnt spent time and effort into a message only to be ignored.

It took me a few months to work out that because of the sheer amount of single guys on here, and because a certain type of bloke get the meets and verifications,and I have zero interest in clubs and socials, my chances of success are somewhere between zero and not a cat in hells chance.

So I just send winks now.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

I read interesting short profiles , but really can’t be bothered with long self indulgent ones..

Some people really do take all this too seriously..

And take themselves too seriously..

Most do read profiles. I get a lot of views but thankfully only about 12 messages, winks and friend invites a day.

My profile usually has no text at all, states Gay, nothing on my Looking for list and a tiny age range.

I reply with a screenshot of the above info circled.

By *ack 500Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Always read it’s a laugh

Read it all and their verifications to try and build a picture of what they’re like and wanting on fab…

» Add a new message to this topic