FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > loosing faith in site

loosing faith in site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny-Shadow OP   Man  over a year ago

burnley

so after trying locals and 50 miles out and being in a totally different area. it seems nobody replies or responds. even after they have a status saying no genuine people here and do chat, they just drop off messaging even though they want people to talk and flirt. is this just me as I'm not asking much really.???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

"so after trying locals and 50 miles out and being in a totally different area. it seems nobody replies or responds. even after they have a status saying no genuine people here and do chat, they just drop off messaging even though they want people to talk and flirt. is this just me as I'm not asking much really.??? "

Try going to clubs meet people new experience.

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Tbh better trying dating sites more chance of a meet or as the other person said clubs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so after trying locals and 50 miles out and being in a totally different area. it seems nobody replies or responds. even after they have a status saying no genuine people here and do chat, they just drop off messaging even though they want people to talk and flirt. is this just me as I'm not asking much really.??? "

They just might not be interested in you.

Being on here doesn't guarantee anything. Single men are always aplenty, luck of the draw I'm afraid

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Ghosting is a national pastime on here I'm afraid. As has already been said single men hugely outnumber anyone else and everyone has different tastes, particularly when there is such a wide range to choose from. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack but keep on going and enjoy it for what it is. Remember, just because people don't respond doesn't mean you are not worth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too much competition and because guys tend to pounce on girls and couples without reading the profiles, it gets quite off-putting and in the end, we leave the site. We had more success in one night at a club than our entire time on Fab.

Fab is actually its own worst enemy. Mandatory photo verification would be a start.

By *niper oneMan  over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

Easier on pof never fails

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

"Fab is actually its own worst enemy. Mandatory photo verification would be a start."

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

"Ghosting is a national pastime on here I'm afraid. As has already been said single men hugely outnumber anyone else and everyone has different tastes, particularly when there is such a wide range to choose from. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack but keep on going and enjoy it for what it is. Remember, just because people don't respond doesn't mean you are not worth. "

ghosting is when someone youi know ie a long term friend or relationship stops contact over night its nothing to do with not talking to someone on a swingers site or even after a meet ...it might be rude but its not ghosting...

men will alway find it hard on this scene 100/200/often more men to every one woman then add into to that the amount of single men running fake womens accounts or couples accounts then add in those couples and women on here that just dont meet the the % are getting worse and worse for men ...

nobody owes anybody anything its a swingers site not a sex on a plate site ... so its not as simple as lets meet and fuck there has to be a attraction and then after that some common ground so a woman could get 200 /300 messages and not one will catch her eye and will keep looking until one does ..

so thats why its hard those that do well on here are desired they've put the work in via socials or clubs or some just dont need to do anything they just have it the rest will find in very very hard and you will soon see some never get meets even after years of trying...

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

ive got to add also the site works it does the job it designed to do it provide all the tools you need for a free site its spot on ... the problem is not the site

» Add a new message to this topic