I have .... deja vous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Deja vous ha ha I just think its rude to read your message and not reply

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What's with not replying to messages think its just wrong "

and you reply to every bit of junk mail that comes thru your door????

really..........

No I don't have to open letters from the job centre like you lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I try to always reply but sometimes get long well thought out messages except clearly not a word of my profile has been written. Now if ive got time I will just say thanks for the message but if you read my profile then you can see how its not for me.

Other times I just delete.

But its not rude to not reply.

[Removed by poster at 29/12/12 00:48:39]

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Deja vous ha ha I just think its rude to read your message and not reply "

In your opinion.....

Why should people have to reply to everyone who mails them...

Should I reply to the people who mail despite not matching what I'm looking for

Should I reply to the people who have made no effort with their profile and / or messages...

Take a no reply as a thanks but no thanks and move on to others who may actually be interested

We reply to anyone who has took the time to read our profile, if someone hasn't bothered to read it or are just rude/abusive in a message then we ignore it.

We get loads of messages from couple and males and it can be hard to keep up with replys. Don't take it to heart that they haven't replied and move on until someone who does like what they see and reply to you

Sometimes I can't be polite, especially when someone sends a message offering me £200 to shag him. When I then bother to reply saying no thanks, he hurls abuse at me and calls me a fat cunt.

I don't really fancy that, and that's why I'm reluctant to reply at times.

Glasgow

"No I don't have to open letters from the job centre like you lol "

And if you are going to make snide little digs like that to people who say something you might not like in response to a forum post... I wonder what sort or reply a thanks but no thanks message would get from you

To be honest most are not going to reply as op profile is a bit lacking.

Make some effort and you may get somewhere.

But making smart arsed snide comments on here is one way to add to those that ignore you.

we dont reply to messages,not because we are ignorant.we just dont

"No I don't have to open letters from the job centre like you lol

And if you are going to make snide little digs like that to people who say something you might not like in response to a forum post... I wonder what sort or reply a thanks but no thanks message would get from you "

Exactly...doesn't fill me with much hope

I messaged myself once by accident and never replied, I'm damned

Its not a snide remark its just called a joke don't have to be serious am down to earth and a good sense of humour I've had meets off here and I do match peoples age range and what they want and then when you message them and they don't reply when they read it wtf ya expect

We live in a country with a large population of ignorant people, unsurprisingly a lot of them are on here.

I have 3 unread messages that have been there all day.

I haven't read them because I simply just don't want to.

I know that people have taken the time to message me but I am not a public service, I am not under any obligation to act in any particular way on this site.

I want to read forum posts, I don't want to flirt with men.

And I'm not going to.... For everyone it really is as simple as that

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And thats a comment from someone complaining about people being rude?

And thats a comment from someone complaining about people being rude?"

take it you don't know what a joke is or banter then

Glasgow

"Its not a snide remark its just called a joke don't have to be serious am down to earth and a good sense of humour I've had meets off here and I do match peoples age range and what they want and then when you message them and they don't reply when they read it wtf ya expect "

Aah, of course... Stick a lol on the end of any snide comment / personal dig and it becomes a joke

As for "wtf ya expect" .... As I said, take a no reply as a thanks but no thanks and move on, just because you meet the age range, gender, location (and anything else they can filter) doesn't mean they'll be interested

"Its not a snide remark its just called a joke don't have to be serious am down to earth and a good sense of humour I've had meets off here and I do match peoples age range and what they want and then when you message them and they don't reply when they read it wtf ya expect

Ok fair 1 x

Aah, of course... Stick a lol on the end of any snide comment / personal dig and it becomes a joke

As for "wtf ya expect" .... As I said, take a no reply as a thanks but no thanks and move on, just because you meet the age range, gender, location (and anything else they can filter) doesn't mean they'll be interested"

As a bloke you get a handful of messages so replying is easy. When you are on as a couple you get loads of dross, most of which haven't bothered to read your profile!

This topic as been done to death. When you get a missus and come on here together and you whitness the amount of shit messages you have clogging up your in box. Infact not even just shit, just the sheer volume, then I think you'll be in a better position to criticise those who don't reply.

At the end of the day if you aren't someones cup of tea then they owe you nothing.

I don't know where I'm going wrong ? Ha ha

Am not that type of guy to slag some 1 off if they just reply every one hates been ignored but guess am gonna have to get uster that on here most of time x

Forum Mod

"Its not a snide remark its just called a joke don't have to be serious am down to earth and a good sense of humour I've had meets off here and I do match peoples age range and what they want and then when you message them and they don't reply when they read it wtf ya expect "

Don't ever got to a comedy store unless you get some new material

As for replying,well sometimes I do sometimes I don't,sometimes ill reply quickly sometimes ill take ages

Some messages are worth replying to and some are'nt,its just how it is

Id actually rather sometimes not get any messages and just message people I like the look of myself,its a whole lot easier,and I can take rejection gracefully

Lots of things are wrong depending how you look at it. A priest would tell you swinging is wrong but it doesn't mean its right its just someone's viewpoint.

"Am not that type of guy to slag some 1 off if they just reply every one hates been ignored but guess am gonna have to get uster that on here most of time x "

Maybe you aren't, but how are the women and couples supposed to know that?? I'm sure that's what all the lizards who used to message my couples profiles used to say in the forums until they got knocked back.

Yes it is frustrating when you take the time to type out a decent message and you get no response. But like I already said. Couples and singles get a shit load of messages as apposed to the slack handful you get as a single male.

And thats a comment from someone complaining about people being rude?"

took the words right out of my mouth

"I don't know where I'm going wrong ? Ha ha "

say stuff like that and you may get a list of replies

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It ain't compulsory.

Post a message worthy of a reply and you'll get a reply. Otherwise ........

If someone takes the time to message us and is polite in said message, we do reply, even if it a 'thanks but no thanks', but then if they are rude or ignorant they just get blocked.

[Removed by poster at 29/12/12 03:53:51]

So many times I get messages from people who have obviously not read my profile, so why should I be bothered to answer their messages?

I have had messages go unanswered but I don't go getting all stroppy about it, thats just the way it is. i used to answer all messages, even just to say 'thanks, but no thanks' but then half the time you get a rude message back, so i thought 'fuck this' and just delete now.

Implying someone doesn't work just cos they don't agree with what u said is hardly a joke

If someone isn't interested I don't think so highly of myself to expect a reply back - I don't expect everyone to be interested in me

To expand, if I get said message to ask for a face pic, body pic etc and I politely ask to reply asking what they think, is it then rude to just delete and not reply.....always happens!!!! That mean im ugly lol!!

Oh and how is it ignorant to not reply?

Seems the only ignorance is when u aren't thinking why people don't and assume its just bad manners and not cos of the greif involved in doing so

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I get fed up repling to messages from people below my age range, onlt to be told I might be 10 yrs younger than your lookin for but I'm mature. So now I do ignore them

By *preadeagleCouple  over a year ago

hull

I did use to reply even if it was a no thanx but after redoin our profile clearing stating what we wanted.Why should i bother when looking at some of the messages they just see tits and dont bother reading.My partner cant believe how many messages we get with pushy overbearing single blokes dont get me started on the one liners and phone numbers lol

But it's okay to send someone a message where its clear you (not you personally) haven't read the profile just looked at the pictures and you are horny and want a shag/empty your sacks then

"To expand, if I get said message to ask for a face pic, body pic etc and I politely ask to reply asking what they think, is it then rude to just delete and not reply.....always happens!!!! That mean im ugly lol!!"

No it means you are too gorgeous for words and them

i just think their are a bunch of users with really shitty attitudes towards people in general. but theres nothing you can do about that

its the same off here as it is on

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

How many is too many ?

If you leave there'd be one less.

I used to reply to all messages with either a polite no thanks or a continuation of the message sent if it was a guy I was interested in.

Now though, I get messages from guys that dont fit what I am looking for, and now delete these messages without reply. The way I view it is if guys have messaged after reading profile and know they don't fit what I am after, to be that shows ignorance I that they think I write a profile for fun. So the same ignorance is returned by not replying to the message.

Probably been said but not read the thread through:

Our a/c shall reply to who we want to.

You don't reply to ever piece of unsolicited junk mail through your letterbox or inbox, so why should anyone on here.

oooops watch the shite hit the fan now !!!!!

People not replying doesn't worry us at all - we just take it as they are not interested.

From time to time when it gets busy on here we would spend hours replying to everyone

What drives us both mental is when you read a profile, both like the look of it. Spend some time putting a decent message together and it is never even read. That's rude.

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Because everyone is different.

Just because you send a message doesn't automatically give you the right to hear something back.

If you don't hear anything then it doesn't take detective work to figure out their not interested.

Perhaps if other people accepted rejection without the usual "Why" ect then that would be fine but why you can't accept that someone isn't interested in you is beyond me.

Sorry but no-one can tell a stranger how to respond.

And thats a comment from someone complaining about people being rude?

took the words right out of my mouth "

"To expand, if I get said message to ask for a face pic, body pic etc and I politely ask to reply asking what they think, is it then rude to just delete and not reply.....always happens!!!! That mean im ugly lol!!"

If some one has taken there time to include a face pic with their message, I do respond to those messages, whether it be a no thanks or lets continue chatting.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I've said this on similar threads before, when I joined fab I just deleted messages that didn't interest me, then after seeing a dozen threads like this I felt a bit bad. So I started replying. A handful of people replies saying thanks for the reply etc. but more said 'why' tried to change my mind, even became insulting. So after 2 days I stopped. Now I delete again. And it will stay that way.

Its a point that i have always found irritating that people are just not polite --- but then i dont have as many replies as fems or couples i suppose so i do see the other side of those that are bombarded with them --- as for me i always reply to all of my messages -- perhaps i am just a little traditional in my views and thing if they can be bothered to message then its fair to make the effort .

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

as a couple we get lots of messages, you say that we are rude for not replying, well we do to lots but admit that some we delete, why you may ask, well, some single guy,s think a message like fancy some cock call me,is good, or you get the ones that dont read your profile, then come back with some stupid rude message, big turn of, there are many reasons that people dont reply, and why is it some guys put sod all on there profile , and then message you wink aswell,and asking you to be there friend,

"I have .... deja vous "

and nme

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

same old same old

Its how it is- accept or move on, why lose sleep over a no reply when you have not met them

By *uicyfruit3Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

"banter" is going to go down as the most annoying, overused, overrated word of 2012. Grrr *rant*

""banter" is going to go down as the most annoying, overused, overrated word of 2012. Grrr *rant*"
rant away , lol xx soon be 2013 my lucky 13 , lol

» Add a new message to this topic