FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > any women feeling neglected

any women feeling neglected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancs29 OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

Hi are there any women feeling neglected by there husbands or partner who would like the attention of another guy someone who would give her what she is missing if your in oldham area pm me or add to forum please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Nope. My husband is awesome

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think it's more likely that the men on here feel neglected. They're forever complaining about it.

Try opening up your offer to them.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I think it's more likely that the men on here feel neglected. They're forever complaining about it.

Try opening up your offer to them."

Yeah so many of them just need a hug...

By *ldFashionedGentMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I think it's more likely that the men on here feel neglected. They're forever complaining about it.

Yeah so many of them just need a hug... "

Who doesn’t love a hug?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah so many of them just need a hug... "

What they need is to take the bins out/buy their partners some flowers and listen to what she's telling them about why she is unhappy

By *ldFashionedGentMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yeah so many of them just need a hug...

What they need is to take the bins out/buy their partners some flowers and listen to what she's telling them about why she is unhappy "

Totally agree on the flowers and communication. As for the bins…..urgh hate it lol

By *evonmail41Man  over a year ago

Yeovil

Early on in my relationship with my wife I bought her flowers for no reason other to say I love her. She told me why are you wasting money on something that will Die in a few days. She hates valentines day.

That's why we've been married 26 years now

"

What they need is to take the bins out/buy their partners some flowers and listen to what she's telling them about why she is unhappy "

Someone from last century turned up? How does feel when the man says “ and the woman should stay at home and her place is in the kitchen”

Men like flowers/gifts too , doing bins is not a gender role, women can do a bit of listening with some courage to comprehend a man’s life

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Swinging couples wouldn’t be on here because of what they are missing…they’ll be on here enhancing an already incredible sex life.

Your comment alone shows that you don’t understand the dynamics of (most) couples on FAB

K

"

What they need is to take the bins out/buy their partners some flowers and listen to what she's telling them about why she is unhappy

Someone from last century turned up? How does feel when the man says “ and the woman should stay at home and her place is in the kitchen”

Men like flowers/gifts too , doing bins is not a gender role, women can do a bit of listening with some courage to comprehend a man’s life "

You've taken what I said rather literally I'm afraid, it was not intended as such. Of course I'm aware that what makes a relationship works is more than taking out the bins and buying flowers, I am not a simpleton nor from the last century. I was using those as a metaphor for what can sometimes be wrong in some peoples relationships, and as the previous messages I replied to were referring to men, I tailored my response as such.

By *agusMan  over a year ago

Greenhithe

"

Men like flowers/gifts too , doing bins is not a gender role, women can do a bit of listening with some courage to comprehend a man’s life

You've taken what I said rather literally I'm afraid, it was not intended as such. Of course I'm aware that what makes a relationship works is more than taking out the bins and buying flowers, I am not a simpleton nor from the last century. I was using those as a metaphor for what can sometimes be wrong in some peoples relationships, and as the previous messages I replied to were referring to men, I tailored my response as such. "

You look amazing, I will take your bins out.

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

[Removed by poster at 07/02/23 15:54:38]

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

Try opening up your offer to them."

Lol. Plenty of them on here unfortunately happy to moan and shout about it or just sneak around behind their backs, pity, if some of them actually gave their wives some attention instead of every other Tom dick and Harry they might actually get something in return

» Add a new message to this topic