FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > urine...

urine...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why have watersports as a like but not allow pics???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really good question , we eagerly await the answer

This kind of thread pops up quite often an I'll be honest I've not seen a satisfactory answer except 'Admin doesn't like it'. Apparently we're not adult enough to be able to handle a bit of wee. Shame really because its actually great fun.

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

Great question, there are pics of things id rather not see everywhere, if I dont like it I dont like.

"Great question, there are pics of things id rather not see everywhere, if I dont like it I dont like."

but we can say that about everything, id sooner not open a profile and see a pic of cum filled minge dripping everywhere, i think its cringeworthy but the pics are still allowed

If we banned all pics some people may not want to see there would be no pics at all allowed

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

Sorry I am all for pee pics anything thats not illegal, im for, there are pics of people with such marks on their bum, that I literally gasp qt, but if thats their turn on, fine, im intrigued by women peeing and would love to see more, whilst I enjoy peeing on my hubby, I do not like to be peeed on, but women peeing I would like to see.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We agree there is inconsistency here but a line has to be drawn somewhere to stop Fab becoming a kink site, there is one of those that's free too, search Fet life (remove the space).

If pee pics are allowed then what next, poo, puke, blood etc.

This site can't be everything to everyone, if you want to see pee pics the net is full of them.

"Sorry I am all for pee pics anything thats not illegal, im for, there are pics of people with such marks on their bum, that I literally gasp qt, but if thats their turn on, fine, im intrigued by women peeing and would love to see more, whilst I enjoy peeing on my hubby, I do not like to be peeed on, but women peeing I would like to see."

I agree.

The site allows pics of women covered in gallons of jizz or with several pieces of technology rammed into every orifice, all buzzing away happily, which some may consider un-natural, yet something as simple as some wee is considered too taboo for a site that caters for consenting adults.

I think personally, if its on the like and interests lists photos should also be allowed.

We are all consenting adults, if we don't like a picture we can move onto the next profile.

I hate seeing cock shots, doesn't offend me, just not to my pleasure, doesn't stop me using the site though.

I'm not a fan of watersports but appreciate that some people are, so why not let them upload there pictures.

» Add a new message to this topic