FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting with no face pics??

Meeting with no face pics??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kay19 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Been talking to so called couples…

But they won’t share face pics for privacy reasons? How can you meet some one if you don’t know what they look like?

Any one else had/done this before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You could meet for a social without seeing face pics

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

We wood not meet with out seen Face pictures but one reason is wife doesn't like face hair so if in pictures they have then we won't waste there time meeting

By *arry HornhillMan  over a year ago

Outside Belfast

"Been talking to so called couples…

But they won’t share face pics for privacy reasons? How can you meet some one if you don’t know what they look like?

"

I don't understand this logic. If you are going to meet them in real life anyway, why wouldn't you share at least 1 photo each to make sure we both know 100% who we are meeting and not waste any time and awkwardness if we were to leave it to the 1st meet and there is zero interest lol. Pointless

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Quite a few men have met us for coffee without asking for face pictures. I don't know how they recognised us in civvies but they did.

I always say when it comes to fab, if you don't want to do it, don't

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We wouldn't meet, just a waste of precious time if there is zero attraction.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would never blindly meet anyone

I /we never meet people that we don't see face pics of.

Nikki x

its a risk you take but saying that i met a man who looked nothing like his profile pic he was at least 10 years older and not good

No face pic, no chat, initially.

And definitely, no meet.

I wouldn't meet unless I have seen some pics to verify and see what they look like. Some people take the risk (as previously stated above). But overall, it's completely up to the individuals and what they make out of it.

We won’t meet. Body could be attractive,but face is important as well to actually do something with that person.

Mrs

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 28/01/23 12:21:51]

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

"

Done a few times, it can be a lot of fun!

Ella

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Yet so many seem to think you'll agree to meet without any pictures and after just one message...though rarely is it couples we find.

Absolutely not and never will.

Attraction is a must, even for just a social because imagine getting there and you don't fancy them. Awkward.

Miss S x

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"No face pic, no chat, initially.

And definitely, no meet."

This.

(Bry)

"Quite a few men have met us for coffee without asking for face pictures. I don't know how they recognised us in civvies but they did.

I always say when it comes to fab, if you don't want to do it, don't "

To be fair we have had this in clubs too, I'm like how do people know its us?

Must be my curly hair, glasses and the fact I'm 4ft fuck all

Miss S x

I'll be the headless one in a corner of Costa, holding a rose

By *otstuff69xCouple  over a year ago

dundee

we wouldnt meet anyone without seeing at least a cple of face picts together,as anyone can send a pict of a cple together but if 2 or 3 it gets rid of the timewasters

By *ampire69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

A face picture is no guarantee of what your going to get in real life, what they present as an on line picture may not actually be that person at all, how do you know, you have no way of validating that image as genuine.

I have met a few persons without seeing a picture first always a place of my choice and at a time which was of my choice, bust shopping area a well public safe space.

Maybe i have just been lucky or maybe i have taken safe security measures to ensure my well being

By *reamers13Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Would never blindly meet anyone "

No neither would we

By *kay19 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

We wouldn’t meet with out face pics that’s why we asked! Find it very weird that you want to meet some one and don’t know what they look like!! We don’t have face pics on our profile for privacy and we do send them to genuine people this way we can control who we do send them to xx

By *aughty VicarMan  over a year ago

Bamber Bridge, P R E S T O N, Lancashire

This is fairly subjective.

If we get on well after several structured messages (not one worders!) and a meet is on the cards I’m willing to provide a pic.

The other side could be very cagey - it might be their first few steps into this secret lifestyle. If I’m getting a good vibe then I’m prepared to meet without a face pic.

You never really know who you’re meeting until you meet them in the flesh. I’ve been provided face pics of a weather-girl in the North East!

She was fit tho!

"

We never send out face pics and have met loads of singles and couples.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would never even dream of meeting someone without seeing face pictures, at the end of the day it's completely up to you.

I just meet by chance at clubs now but when I used to meet from here I wouldn't have meet anybody without having had a cam conversation so that I could see that at least there was some kind of attraction, not necessarily just visual just that we got along.

If you feel uncomfortable about it there are plenty more people on here who will send face pics.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've met people for socials without swapping face pics, only having seen their body pics. We're quite reluctant to send our face pics on here. We do send them to people who we've chatted with for a while and find a genuine connection and some level of trust with. If we don't have that personality spark then we're not going to meet anyway.

One of our biggest turn offs is people demanding a face pic just because they messaged first with theirs. Usually just with 'hey this is us, now let's see you'.

"

We are extremely cautious about sending pics out, our pics have been used on others peoples profiles,

"We've met people for socials without swapping face pics, only having seen their body pics. We're quite reluctant to send our face pics on here. We do send them to people who we've chatted with for a while and find a genuine connection and some level of trust with. If we don't have that personality spark then we're not going to meet anyway.

One of our biggest turn offs is people demanding a face pic just because they messaged first with theirs.

AgreedUsually just with 'hey this is us, now let's see

you'. "

Agree totally, if people actually read a profile, they would know the score

We wouldnt meet without exchanging face pics or a video call. Looks arnt that important to us but like to see who we are meeting

By *w20Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

I have blind met couple times and its been fine sometimes makes it exciting, but i dont send my pic when first talking until i get one from them or feel comfortable enough after talking to send

By *w20Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

Unless cam fun of course lol

By *estLondonDeepMan  over a year ago

London

I've found some women really don't want to share face pics. I would imagine that it's easier getting nudes from Tinder. I move on and the pool gets that little bit smaller.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I wouldn't entertain meeting without seeing a face pic ,even for a social .

The reality on here is that many men would still meet them without pics .

We all need discretion and if they were that paranoid about sharing a pic,they wouldn't be for me.

By *untime40Man  over a year ago

Various

Morning all

I dont send face pics for a genuine reason 1 incase there is someone on here i know i send a pic get blocked then a few days later get a call from a guy from work asking why i would go with a male and female also on some profiles im asked for a face pic when tbe profile that im chatting with has no pics at all

Ive always said im happy to meet in public first like a spa or pub or a nudist beach (in the summer) if the meet doesn't feel right for either party then i just leave

I was sent a face pic of a couple before and invited round when i got to their place it was just the guy there he said his partner left him a while back and would i just like to have fun with him i tur ed round and left

By *izequeenCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

I have never sent a face pic and seem to have done ok but does make me think that some people are overlooking my lovely personality and have other motives for meeting

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have met people before without sharing face pics. I always meet for a social first anyhow so I never found it to be a big deal if we haven't fancied each other we had a nice chat and a coffee.

Usually we do exchange face pics though but only after chatting for a while first.

By *ayleePhoenixTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

No face pic beforehand then no meet. It is quite simple to understand.

By *lhr1061Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I've met plenty of people without exchanging face pics, one thing I have learnt is that looks, size, age very rarely have anything to do with the amount of fun that can be had.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If you are looking for physical attraction and hoping for sex with everyone you meet through here then I can understand the desire to exchange facepics.

I've never asked for one and only ever exchange one now when I've already agreed to meet someone so that we will recognise each other.

I don't meet without a social so it's never wasted time and I don't base attraction on a facepic.

The majority of my meets over 6 years have been without exchanging facepics and I've never had a no show so I don't see it as a risk at all.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"If you are looking for physical attraction and hoping for sex with everyone you meet through here then I can understand the desire to exchange facepics.

I've never asked for one and only ever exchange one now when I've already agreed to meet someone so that we will recognise each other.

I don't meet without a social so it's never wasted time and I don't base attraction on a facepic.

The majority of my meets over 6 years have been without exchanging facepics and I've never had a no show so I don't see it as a risk at all. "

most of my meets are arranged without a pic.. cant judge chemistry on a pic.

"You could meet for a social without seeing face pics"

Wouldn’t even go to a social without seeing a face pic. It’d be mighty uncomfortable for them, as after walking in and then walking straight back out.

By *lhr1061Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"You could meet for a social without seeing face pics

Wouldn’t even go to a social without seeing a face pic. It’d be mighty uncomfortable for them, as after walking in and then walking straight back out."

I've had plenty of socials where upon meeting it obviously wasn't going to go anywhere, but that's no reason to walk out, have a nice chat, enjoy a coffee and go your separate ways.

Wouldn’t even go to a social without seeing a face pic. It’d be mighty uncomfortable for them, as after walking in and then walking straight back out.

I've had plenty of socials where upon meeting it obviously wasn't going to go anywhere, but that's no reason to walk out, have a nice chat, enjoy a coffee and go your separate ways."

Guess, we’re just very brutal

We generally do share and expect face pictures before a social but we did have one guy we’d agreed to meet when he suddenly got very possessive and aggressively jealous before hand in response to a status update we’d posted about going to a club.

Obviously we blocked him but presumably he’d screen shotted our face picture before we deleted it so there’s that risk.

Just a huge red flag..

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

Wouldn’t even go to a social without seeing a face pic. It’d be mighty uncomfortable for them, as after walking in and then walking straight back out."

Same. I wont even chat properly until Iv seen a face pic. I wouldn’t want to waste my time on a social either when there’s lots of other things I could be doing with my time too.

By *ecret-64Couple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Mo face pictures, no meet. X

EASY X

Face pic. If you don't trust me to send face pics then donr expect me to trust you with my phone, home address, accept my hospitality and let you fuck my wife.....

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"Mo face pictures, no meet. X

EASY X"

Same here - even for a social, as how would we know who we were meeting?

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

No I won’t meet anyone who’s not prepared to share a face pic, end of.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Nope... Not even socially

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Never ! Definitely wouldn't meet without seeing a face pic

"

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I wouldn’t meet anyone without seeing pics first

By *evonrobMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I’d plan to meet for a social and see how it goes. They may not trust your face pic. Far easier to just meet them in person and establish some trust.

I wouldn't meet without seeing a face photo

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We personally would never meet blind and would always include a face pic in a message before a meet... if the token isn't reciprocated at any point even after asking then we'd cancel the meet altogether (that being said.. nobody owes us anything not even a face pic... but we wouldn't meet without one)

By *ack 500Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Dear lord no

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I would expect to see a face pic before meeting, and I would expect to have to provide my own too.

It is amazing though how many profiles request a face pic while stating they won’t provide one of their own.

By *oupleformeetCouple  over a year ago

london

just amed a face pic of sarah public. see if that gets fabs or interest xxx

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We would never meet anyone without seeing a face pic. Swinging is about sexual attraction. So you would have to see what they look like.

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

there s different expectations , and levels of attractiveness . why would anyone meet without knowing what they look like ?

» Add a new message to this topic