FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Femdom chat

Femdom chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothLeanBod OP   Man  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

My inbox is open for thoughts, experiences, and potential exploration.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman kinksterMan  over a year ago

london

on a journey of exploration as a switch and went to a femdom event in London before christmas. opened the door to another world which i intend to inhabit from time to time from now on

North Yorkshire

"on a journey of exploration as a switch and went to a femdom event in London before christmas. opened the door to another world which i intend to inhabit from time to time from now on "

That sounds interesting. I'd love to know more.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I'm in for chat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get looking at some Femdom events. I was at Whimper last week and did everything from sensual stroking, to nipple clamps, to using a human toilet. This Sunday I'm doing Dirty Dominatrix and pegging for the first time

By *entleman kinksterMan  over a year ago

london

"on a journey of exploration as a switch and went to a femdom event in London before christmas. opened the door to another world which i intend to inhabit from time to time from now on

That sounds interesting. I'd love to know more."

google club black whip

Also look at pedestal. The problem with FemDom events is that a lot of them are ProDommes which unfortunately then makes submissive men treat real Dommes badly as they assume we are all Kink dispensers.

You will have a local FemDom group they will meet at a munch monthly which will be open to knew people. If you are looking for a D/s dynamic they will guide you.

By *interflingMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 20:43:03]

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"Also look at pedestal. The problem with FemDom events is that a lot of them are ProDommes which unfortunately then makes submissive men treat real Dommes badly as they assume we are all Kink dispensers.

You will have a local FemDom group they will meet at a munch monthly which will be open to knew people. If you are looking for a D/s dynamic they will guide you. "

This great advice x

"Also look at pedestal. The problem with FemDom events is that a lot of them are ProDommes which unfortunately then makes submissive men treat real Dommes badly as they assume we are all Kink dispensers.

You will have a local FemDom group they will meet at a munch monthly which will be open to knew people. If you are looking for a D/s dynamic they will guide you.

This great advice x"

Would have been better if autocorrect hadn’t changed new to knew

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

This great advice x

Would have been better if autocorrect hadn’t changed new to knew "

We new what you meant…….. wait knew ah damn it lol x

North Yorkshire

That's really helpful, thank you.

You will have a local FemDom group they will meet at a munch monthly which will be open to knew people. If you are looking for a D/s dynamic they will guide you. "

» Add a new message to this topic