FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does Facesitting refer to rimming or oral?

Does Facesitting refer to rimming or oral?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been curious about facesitting...

I was wondering is the focus of it rimming or cunnilingus?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enry2020Man  over a year ago

Pinner

Think it can refer to either but the majority of time/it's usually for cunnilingus.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, what Henry said.

And a fucking annoying way to receive it it is too. Far too much concentration required on not falling over in a heap of bliss; and some dudes have weird ideas about it being a submissive thing which just makes me feel inhibited about sucking their dicks on my knees or whatever. Which is a shame as I enjoy that.

I mean, it's not totally without merit. Just, not my go-to.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Can be both dependant on gender

By *leased to meet youTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend-on-Sea

Well I enjoy both rimming a smooth bottom or a wet pussy

By *ddfellowMan  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral

whatever the lady wants

Oral is what I want in this position

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

It’s majority oral!

By *eally_RosieWoman  over a year ago

Local to Scunthorpe

Too much to ask for both?

Both

By *ubmissive guyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Facesitting, is a very submissive act. The sitter is in control, so if she wants her pussy licked or her ass is up to her The speed, ferocity, or even when you get to breathe, all controlled by her.

If the Women sucked your cock at the same time it stops becoming the submissive act of facesitting and just a 69.

"Facesitting, is a very submissive act. The sitter is in control, so if she wants her pussy licked or her ass is up to her The speed, ferocity, or even when you get to breathe, all controlled by her.

If the Women sucked your cock at the same time it stops becoming the submissive act of facesitting and just a 69."

Why does it have to be considered a submissive act? If someone's receiving does that mean they're dominant? If someone's giving does that mean they're submissive?

I'm going slightly off topic here but I don't understand why everything has to fall in a dom/sub category.

"Why does it have to be considered a submissive act? If someone's receiving does that mean they're dominant? If someone's giving does that mean they're submissive?

I'm going slightly off topic here but I don't understand why everything has to fall in a dom/sub category."

It doesn't. But a lotta ppl have concepts of naughtiness, persuasion, temptation, and even slightly 'being forced' they either can't, or don't want to, get over. Those of us who are primarily joy-driven are in the minority xx

By *aughty_rosieJimCouple  over a year ago

Coalville

Definitely both

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Facesitting, is a very submissive act. The sitter is in control, so if she wants her pussy licked or her ass is up to her The speed, ferocity, or even when you get to breathe, all controlled by her.

If the Women sucked your cock at the same time it stops becoming the submissive act of facesitting and just a 69."

Bollocks.

I mean sure, it *could* be. I think you could make anything a submissive act if you want to.

Sometimes people enjoy something because it's really hot.

Grinding my cunt against a man's face and feeling his tongue explore me? Hot.

Tasting myself on his lips after? Hot.

You can enjoy something because it feels really fucking good. Give into your primal urges and leave him glazed with your juices. Not because he's submissive but because you enjoy sex for the sheer joy of enjoying sex.

Liverpool

If the Women sucked your cock at the same time it stops becoming the submissive act of facesitting and just a 69.

Why does it have to be considered a submissive act? If someone's receiving does that mean they're dominant? If someone's giving does that mean they're submissive?

I'm going slightly off topic here but I don't understand why everything has to fall in a dom/sub category."

No its the other way round the person being sat on is being sub the person doing the sitting is Dominant

Liverpool

Bollocks.

I mean sure, it *could* be. I think you could make anything a submissive act if you want to.

Sometimes people enjoy something because it's really hot.

Grinding my cunt against a man's face and feeling his tongue explore me? Hot.

Tasting myself on his lips after? Hot.

You can enjoy something because it feels really fucking good. Give into your primal urges and leave him glazed with your juices. Not because he's submissive but because you enjoy sex for the sheer joy of enjoying sex."

Yes I agree all those things are HOT even for the guy. But Facesitting is still a submissive act, unless the person being facesat can somehow be in control, Even if I asked you to sit on my face and told you how I wanted you to do it, you would still be in control

I refer you to the Monty Python song about the same. For an example of a non-Ds dynamic...

I love it when J sits on my face and I will rim and lick pussy depending how she’s positioned herself!

Only trouble for me is when J gets very excited and close to orgasm she honestly involuntarily grind her hips and pushes down without realising. So near enough every time I have to stop her as either I can’t breath or I’m close to getting a jaw fracture haha.

Thanks for the responses.

I'm into this from a primal/sexy aspect. Not sub/dom. Glad other people feel the same way about it too.

By *herry delightWoman  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

I would say more on cunnilingus, but it can be both x

I do enjoy face sitting if he drowns that his fault for not keeping up with the flow. Xxx

"I would say more on cunnilingus, but it can be both x

I do enjoy face sitting if he drowns that his fault for not keeping up with the flow. Xxx"

That would be a heavenly way to go!

By *ibi692022Man  over a year ago

WARMINSTER

I think it can be both, or one or the other, and if it's a dom/sub thing then the choice is very much up to the Dom surely, but if it's just a choice of position for rimming or

oral then that's a mutual thing I would think.

Each to there own!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic