FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Separate room swapping

Separate room swapping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

We are meeting another couple in a few weeks’ time and we are planning to swap in separate rooms for the first time. We are both very turned on by this and we wondered if other couples have experienced it and how it went.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We are meeting another couple in a few weeks’ time and we are planning to swap in separate rooms for the first time. We are both very turned on by this and we wondered if other couples have experienced it and how it went. "

We’ve done it a couple of times. It’s a lot of fun and adds to your meet

By *andotherjCouple  over a year ago

wetherby

It's our preferred way as you can concentrate on your new partner better and give them a better time, if you're the man. If you're the woman you get to fret that hubby is doing it properly

Rugby

"We are meeting another couple in a few weeks’ time and we are planning to swap in separate rooms for the first time. We are both very turned on by this and we wondered if other couples have experienced it and how it went.

We’ve done it a couple of times. It’s a lot of fun and adds to your meet"

This is what we’re anticipating. Thank you for your response.

Rugby

"It's our preferred way as you can concentrate on your new partner better and give them a better time, if you're the man. If you're the woman you get to fret that hubby is doing it properly "

This is the conclusion we’ve come to. Thanks for the insight.

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We’ve done it a few times. Sometimes same room can get crowded if sharing the same bed and it can become a bit of a competition as both swap couples move through the different stages of the encounter.

Separate room seems to give more time but both are just different experiences and both hot.

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

"We are meeting another couple in a few weeks’ time and we are planning to swap in separate rooms for the first time. We are both very turned on by this and we wondered if other couples have experienced it and how it went. "

We’ve only done it a couple of times and both times really enjoyed it. Also really enjoyed the next day talking about what each other got up to whilst we masturbate together.

By *rBadgerMan  over a year ago

Galashiels

We’ve done same room and separate swapping. Same room is very enjoyable to see your partner having fun with someone else and is a huge turn on. Separate room as someone else said allows you to concentrate on who you are with. You can have a lot of fun in separate too…depending on how noisy you are

Rugby

"We’ve done it a few times. Sometimes same room can get crowded if sharing the same bed and it can become a bit of a competition as both swap couples move through the different stages of the encounter.

Separate room seems to give more time but both are just different experiences and both hot. "

Rugby

"We are meeting another couple in a few weeks’ time and we are planning to swap in separate rooms for the first time. We are both very turned on by this and we wondered if other couples have experienced it and how it went.

We’ve only done it a couple of times and both times really enjoyed it. Also really enjoyed the next day talking about what each other got up to whilst we masturbate together. "

Very hot!

Rugby

"We’ve done same room and separate swapping. Same room is very enjoyable to see your partner having fun with someone else and is a huge turn on. Separate room as someone else said allows you to concentrate on who you are with. You can have a lot of fun in separate too…depending on how noisy you are "

By *ewey613Man  over a year ago

ottawa

I love separate. I don’t want anyone to hold back

By *ittycock400Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

So glad to read the positive comments as we have been talking about separate room swapping too.

Rugby

"So glad to read the positive comments as we have been talking about separate room swapping too."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say it depends. If you want to concentrate on new partner then definitely separate rooms. But of you want to enjoy pleasure and experience of your own partner then definitely same room.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

Wouldn't be my thing...I like seeing my partner enjoying himself...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not our bag, bad bitch really wouldn't like that at all and alot of my pleasure comes from seeing her in action as well as performing for her. My descriptive powers probably wouldn't do justice to a separate room tryst.

Rugby

"I would say it depends. If you want to concentrate on new partner then definitely separate rooms. But of you want to enjoy pleasure and experience of your own partner then definitely same room."

Rugby

Wouldn't be my thing...I like seeing my partner enjoying himself... "

Rugby

"Not our bag, bad bitch really wouldn't like that at all and alot of my pleasure comes from seeing her in action as well as performing for her. My descriptive powers probably wouldn't do justice to a separate room tryst."

Rugby

Less than two weeks to go till this happens now: ridiculously excited.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I would say the best meets we’ve had have been a mix of same and separate. We both enjoy seeing each other with someone else but then it’s good to be able to just focus on the new person too. Especially hot if you can still hear them in the other room as well.

Kx

By *S-cardiffiansCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"I would say the best meets we’ve had have been a mix of same and separate. We both enjoy seeing each other with someone else but then it’s good to be able to just focus on the new person too. Especially hot if you can still hear them in the other room as well.

Kx"

Yeah this sounds amazing

Rugby

"I would say the best meets we’ve had have been a mix of same and separate. We both enjoy seeing each other with someone else but then it’s good to be able to just focus on the new person too. Especially hot if you can still hear them in the other room as well.

Kx"

Sounds perfect.

By *ucelleCouple  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Always separate rooms.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Done it a few times only had one bad experience....I said no to something but he was still going to do it any way ... obviously we never went back there again

Rugby

Done it a few times only had one bad experience....I said no to something but he was still going to do it any way ... obviously we never went back there again"

We’ve discussed boundaries beforehand and we’ve played with this lovely couple beforehand so I don’t foresee any problems like that.

Thanks for your response.

By *reenlightcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

Our first ever time was a separate room swap. I loved hearing Mrs G tell me all about what had happened in her room afterwards. We also have done a separate room swap with another couple that we are now seeing as Mrs G is not sure she’s ready to see me with another woman. Also whilst I do get turned on watching her with someone else, I get even more turned on wondering and listening to details after.

Rugby

"Our first ever time was a separate room swap. I loved hearing Mrs G tell me all about what had happened in her room afterwards. We also have done a separate room swap with another couple that we are now seeing as Mrs G is not sure she’s ready to see me with another woman. Also whilst I do get turned on watching her with someone else, I get even more turned on wondering and listening to details after. "

Sounds amazing: thank you for your response.

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple 52 weeks ago

Rugby

Tomorrow’s the day.

By *kyblue1878Couple 52 weeks ago

Southport

It's definitely on our to do list with the right couple x

By *udere.Couple 52 weeks ago

South West

We’ve only played whilst close to each other, basically maintaining some form of contact. Reading the posts here has very much broadened our horizons! Great thread.

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Would rather share our experiences rather than just talk to each other about them, not for us.

By *orthAngusCoupleCouple 52 weeks ago

Angus

Definitely adds something special xx

By *iniskirtcoupleCouple 52 weeks ago

Lincoln + roadtrips

Separate room swapping can be incredibly sexy, but that goes for same-room fun too of course.

We love it either way but do sometimes think separate room can feel extra naughty.

We also like separate place fun too - we like playing together but sometimes we also enjoy playing apart / individually.

By *r N Mrs BobCouple 52 weeks ago

Nottingham

We’ve done it quite a few times…. Super hot being able to hear but not see then letting your imagination run wild

By *inkyJamesMan 52 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

hisladyherman does that include a lot of fuck licking tasting & being tasted wile having intercourse with others being involved and sharing the experience?

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"hisladyherman does that include a lot of fuck licking tasting & being tasted wile having intercourse with others being involved and sharing the experience?"

And there's always one that tries to take something to the extreme to try make a point

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple 51 weeks ago

Rugby

It was fucking unreal.

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

"If you're the woman you get to fret that hubby is doing it properly "

Made me laugh out loud! Acutely observed

"It was fucking unreal. "

Gotta love it when a plan cums together

By *S-cardiffiansCouple 51 weeks ago

cardiff

Would love to try this but never have xx

By *tirlingshire matureMan 51 weeks ago

falkirk

Done seperate rooms and hotels before

Does Separate geographic location swapping count

I get left at home alot

Mr H

By *ittycock400Couple 51 weeks ago

Bristol

Glad to hear it went well!

Rugby

"It was fucking unreal.

Gotta love it when a plan cums together "

Very much so!

Ah no cas I don't actually swap, I just get left at home half the time

Rugby

"It was fucking unreal.

Glad to hear it went well! "

Thank you.

Rugby

"Does Separate geographic location swapping count

I get left at home alot "

Well, ours was just one couple upstairs and one couple downstairs, but whatever floats your boat!

Lots of fun this way

Rugby

"Lots of fun this way "

By *hilliplisa790Couple 51 weeks ago

Paignton

We much prefer same room, everyone gets to see what’s going on

Rugby

"We much prefer same room, everyone gets to see what’s going on"

We enjoy that too, but this just felt like a nice change. It won’t be something we do every time.

By *mynightCouple 51 weeks ago

London

One thing we love to do is separate room soft swap and then come together for full swap. That initial play drives us crazy and then we all join together for the full fun...

Rugby

"One thing we love to do is separate room soft swap and then come together for full swap. That initial play drives us crazy and then we all join together for the full fun..."

Unfortunately, time constraints meant we didn’t have the opportunity to all play together afterwards, but the reclaim sex when we got home was still unbelievable.

By *iniskirtcoupleCouple 51 weeks ago

Lincoln + roadtrips

thought you might enjoy it

Rugby

"It was fucking unreal.

thought you might enjoy it "

By *ejateCouple 51 weeks ago

Derby

We've done this a few times and find it very erotic hearing your partner having fun in another room whilst I'm having fun myself, a big turn on

Rugby

"We've done this a few times and find it very erotic hearing your partner having fun in another room whilst I'm having fun myself, a big turn on"

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Rugby

We’ve now displayed our verification from the meet if anybody wanted to know more details about it.

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Rugby

We’re meeting the same couple at Chams on Friday and the plan is for a separate room swap again followed by some group fun.

By *am and johnCouple 49 weeks ago

york

Same room is by far the best and what true swinging is all about. Otherwise, you might just as well go off bonking on your tod.

By *ands09Couple 49 weeks ago

West London

We usual start with same room swap to build up the excitement, because it’s get us in the right mood - however we then like to take things to separate room to concentrate on the individual play and pleasure to finish of things …. This may be not everyone’s cup of tea but it works well for us .

By *leasureseekers123Couple 49 weeks ago

Hythe

"Same room is by far the best and what true swinging is all about. Otherwise, you might just as well go off bonking on your tod."

True swinging is whatever you and your partners want to do. That might be bdsm or soft swing, same or separate room, private meets or club meets, threesomes, foursomes or group meets.

Same room might be best for you and that’s great but for others it isn’t!

Rugby

"We usual start with same room swap to build up the excitement, because it’s get us in the right mood - however we then like to take things to separate room to concentrate on the individual play and pleasure to finish of things …. This may be not everyone’s cup of tea but it works well for us . "

Sounds fun.

Rugby

"Same room is by far the best and what true swinging is all about. Otherwise, you might just as well go off bonking on your tod.

True swinging is whatever you and your partners want to do. That might be bdsm or soft swing, same or separate room, private meets or club meets, threesomes, foursomes or group meets.

Same room might be best for you and that’s great but for others it isn’t!"

» Add a new message to this topic