FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Distance limit

Distance limit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we only meet local people who live in our area why people want to meet who live who live hundreds of miles away is beyond us there must be people in there own area to meet or is it so many fake females and couples on here we have had many of them in our area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"we only meet local people who live in our area why people want to meet who live who live hundreds of miles away is beyond us there must be people in there own area to meet or is it so many fake females and couples on here we have had many of them in our area

"

I am the same as you. I state on my profile I want to keep it local, I won't meet anyone just passing through for work etc but I still get messages daily from over 100 miles away.

It makes no sense to me.

By *evonrobMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I’d settle for anyone in the south west but clearly distance can be an obstacle, that and the A30!

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Distance isn't a problem, if you click with someone enough to make a weekend of it, one of my best meets from here was a three hour drive, went on the Friday, came home on the Sunday. Great weekend of good company and great sex!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish women in my area would meet. The ones who want to meet me are mostly 2 hours away.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We always accommodate over night, as some people have traveled a distance and require food and watering.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

1 he drive is my Max

By *tsJustKateWoman  over a year ago

London

"we only meet local people who live in our area why people want to meet who live who live hundreds of miles away is beyond us there must be people in there own area to meet or is it so many fake females and couples on here we have had many of them in our area

"

I get so many messages from guys living not just hundreds but thousands of miles away who want to meet. It's just ridiculous!!

I am the same as you. I state on my profile I want to keep it local, I won't meet anyone just passing through for work etc but I still get messages daily from over 100 miles away.

It makes no sense to me. "

Same problem here. Maybe they hope you’ll change your mind for them. I like regular meets so its easier to arrange if ppl are closer.

Same! I only meet as far as 30 miles ish. If someone messages me from London or south I just say no, even with hotel meets or meet in the middle I won't.x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it's a sensible way to do it

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

We don't meet anyone in Scotland because the Asian community is so small up here it would be hard to maintain anonymity. So we have always travelled a few hundred miles for meets or clubs and had a few who travelled up here too.

Without this dilemma it would make sense to keep it local.

By *wabathMan  over a year ago

Bath

"

I’m 18 miles away

We generally don't meet people from our town, but as a rule we would travel around a 50 mile radius for the right type of guy. They are hard to find after all

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

It's human nature, the grass is greener on the other side! I've traveled up to 2 hours for a meet and have no issues doing so. People say they want a local meet but someone more distant is often more reliable at showing up as they've put effort into it.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We don't meet local, I'd rather travel meet too local.

Mrs

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Local would be great. It'd be wonderful to have loads of people we're attracted to right on our doorstep. Unfortunately that's not how the world is, so we're happy to travel to meet up with people that we're attracted to

LvM

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I prefer a bit of distance. Have to be careful with my job too.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I'd rather have a bit of distance. At least half a hour.

For one, I don't want to be addicted to a cock.

And I like a bit of a space. Sometimes I think oh, it would be so handy if you were closer but I'd rather have that distance.

By *xkritTV/TS  over a year ago

High Wycombe (ish)

"I'd rather have a bit of distance. At least half a hour.

For one, I don't want to be addicted to a cock.

And I like a bit of a space. Sometimes I think oh, it would be so handy if you were closer but I'd rather have that distance."

Agree with this ^^. Generally prefer not to be closer than about 20 mins (with some exceptions) and not too much more than an hour-or-so (with some exceptions!!). Have travelled 2.5 hours for meets, though... But you can get a good idea from chatting to them and their verifications

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I'd prefer something more regular over just a one-off (when I am looking to meet), therefore like to keep the distance to no more than 1h drive. Also, I am not a hotel or a restaurant, I don't accommodate overnight or provide food (apart from light snacks and drinks), particularly as I only meet as a single woman during the week. I have to be at work in the morning and like to sleep on my own (though lately accompanied by my CPAP machine ).

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I only meet socially first,if i agree to meet so local ish is better..

I wouldnt want anyone to travel too far for a drink and chat & would feel if someome travelled a fair way they'd expect more.

» Add a new message to this topic