FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No reply?

No reply?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What does no reply actually mean ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

you tell us, you seem to be the expet on all things to do with this site and anything to do with swinging!

in what way

do you mean no replay

on forum email what?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"you tell us, you seem to be the expet on all things to do with this site and anything to do with swinging!"

The last thread was closed because of stompy foot behaviour so lets try and act like adults and find out what the grown ups think

"you tell us, you seem to be the expet on all things to do with this site and anything to do with swinging!"

Ouch!! Bad day?

Tut Tut, do i heard dummies being spat

Forum Mod

It means that someone is'nt interested in you

Therefore move onwards and upwards

No need to analyse..its very simple really

If this is going to turn into one of those well its only polite to say thanks but no thanks debate again then im sure that this thread will be closed as well...yaaaaawn

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"What does no reply actually mean ?"

Personally I think it is rude.

I know ,I know , people get lots of mails but how long does it take to say no thankyou?

If they then mail again we would ignore.

Of course people have a choice of wether they want to delete or not, and as that also gives a good indication that the person isn't interested in you, then why not just accept it rather than complain about it.

You can either let it wind you up, or move on to the next one.

I know which one we do.

"What does no reply actually mean ?"

It means the message was so shite and unconsidered that it did not even rate a response

I wrote a quick wee guide to swinging as single guy for the scottish forum.

I mentioned ' no replies' ... it goes with the territory in swinging, and yu best not to let it wind you up..

also mentioned that if most of folks ... actually READ the profile , and I mean ALL of the profile.. DIGESTED the information , CONSIDERED if they actually match what the others are looking for , REPLY with a message tailored to the orginal requirements with HONESTY,

doesnt guarantee a reply.... but does improve the chance somewhat ......

We do tend to reply to messages, though sometimes it may take us some time, all depends on when we have both got around to viewing the message.

We also do ignore the messages that have clearly not read our profile, sent a quick thoughtless message and have little or no details on their profile.

Show us thought and respect and we return that, I would say we reply to 99% of messages, even the single males, when it states on our profile we are not currently seeking them.

W

Probably means your profile is really really crap and they just can't be arsed because you couldn't!!!

"you tell us, you seem to be the expet on all things to do with this site and anything to do with swinging!

Probably means your profile is really really crap and they just can't be arsed because you couldn't!!!"

Lol Bigfella - every post you make makes me laugh - you have a wicked sense of humour. Keep it up (and the sense of humour!!)

Awww your welcome

*quickly get out AA autoroute...Durham to Bedford...how fucking far????? oh well, maybe another night!!!*

no reply = not interested...well it does on my part

xx

its frustrating sometimes

boo fucking hoo lmao

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Well i would say that if someone reads and deletes your message they are certainly not interested.

However, if they read and leave it is not totally outragous to send a polite follow up a few days latter as there is a limit to the ammount of messages you can send on this site and we all know new people can be swamped with messages to start with (as can some long time members i expect).

Face facts, it probably means no, but as long as a second message is polite and respectful i see no harm in it.

After all, if the person who is recieving it policy is to ignore people they are not interested in then its no skin of their nose is it?

Only thing i would say is, that if you don't reply to messages you shouldn't complain if someone keeps emailing you, cos it works both ways IMO.

"Well i would say that if someone reads and deletes your message they are certainly not interested.

However, if they read and leave it is not totally outragous to send a polite follow up a few days latter as there is a limit to the ammount of messages you can send on this site and we all know new people can be swamped with messages to start with (as can some long time members i expect).

Face facts, it probably means no, but as long as a second message is polite and respectful i see no harm in it.

After all, if the person who is recieving it policy is to ignore people they are not interested in then its no skin of their nose is it?

Only thing i would say is, that if you don't reply to messages you shouldn't complain if someone keeps emailing you, cos it works both ways IMO."

Yeah, but when you do reply with a polite, "thanks, but no thanks" or similair then can get really abusive or just be pestering

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

yeah they can. And thats why lots of people don't reply, which again, i understand.

Personally, if I know there is nbo chance we will want to hear form them again (ie a single male before we could auto block them) if it was a half decent message, we would reply then just block.

No chance of them being able to be nasty to you then.

Simple.

all my mails get instantly deleted ,, i think i need to change my approach ,, lol

ooooohhhh quick i just got a reply ,,

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

this made me laugh out load. very good

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"you tell us, you seem to be the expet on all things to do with this site and anything to do with swinging!

this made me laugh out load. very good"

so much so i cant spell lol

"Awww your welcome

*quickly get out AA autoroute...Durham to Bedford...how fucking far????? oh well, maybe another night!!!*"

Lol Lol Lol Bifella - just saw your post.

no reply- no go!

» Add a new message to this topic