FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single ladies

Single ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvy-blue83 OP   Woman 49 weeks ago

Lichfield

Do any of my fellow single ladies find it increasingly difficult to find exactly what you are looking for on here

For example - I have a fantastic life but feel I need a confidence boost and a little excitement

I have a list of things that I would like to do/try but just struggling to find one or two genuine nice guys who care to share it without all the drama lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vilgasamWoman 49 weeks ago

The dot in the i

Yes very much so, I’ve discovered the majority I speak to will say what they think I want to hear rather than being open about their wants

It’s why my profile doesn’t state anything specific anymore, too many say yes when they mean no and it’s drama I cba with

By *ezebel100Woman 49 weeks ago

Birmingham

Absolutely struggling, I want one regular guy but finding it almost impossible. Guys will say anything just to get a social. I've nearly given up numerous times.

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

i seem to be the opposite from you lovelies.. i love this place. i get what i want, when i want it.

no time wasters, no feelings, no dramas.. i usually stick to my rule of no repeats.. unless it's couples, or they're fucking incredible.

selective in who i choose to meet, however in love with the social side, making amazing friends along the way at socials, parties, clubs and events.

outside of this lifestyle, i have a very chaotic work life that leaves little time elsewhere.. so i get to utilise fab to maximise the time i do get

i guess fab fulfills different wants and needs for all of us Px

Birmingham

"Yes very much so, I’ve discovered the majority I speak to will say what they think I want to hear rather than being open about their wants

It’s why my profile doesn’t state anything specific anymore, too many say yes when they mean no and it’s drama I cba with

"

I love your profile

By *arbellsWoman 49 weeks ago

Cambridge

"i seem to be the opposite from you lovelies.. i love this place. i get what i want, when i want it.

no time wasters, no feelings, no dramas.. i usually stick to my rule of no repeats.. unless it's couples, or they're fucking incredible.

selective in who i choose to meet, however in love with the social side, making amazing friends along the way at socials, parties, clubs and events.

outside of this lifestyle, i have a very chaotic work life that leaves little time elsewhere.. so i get to utilise fab to maximise the time i do get

i guess fab fulfills different wants and needs for all of us Px "

Second this! Thankfully I'm in this boat!

By *vilgasamWoman 49 weeks ago

The dot in the i

"Yes very much so, I’ve discovered the majority I speak to will say what they think I want to hear rather than being open about their wants

I love your profile"

Thanks, I know it’s ranty but when it’s not the messages become unbearable so always revert back to ranty

Birmingham

I love your profile

Thanks, I know it’s ranty but when it’s not the messages become unbearable so always revert back to ranty "

When I was first on here I didn't understand why some women were a bit ranty on their profiles, but I so do now!

OP yes I am struggling and in need of timeout again. I have met some really lovely people via fab and had some nice socials and meets. I only have small amounts of time I am free and able to meet and hard to find people that fit with that when ideally someone more regular is preferable to lots of one offs.

As others have said unfortunately some people will also say what they think you want to hear to get a social or potential play meet. Which means I've had a few people lie about their relationship status, age etc and I find that frustrating because it takes away my choice about who I want to play with.

I am currently short on patience for dishonesty so delete and block are my friends.

I love your profile

Thanks, I know it’s ranty but when it’s not the messages become unbearable so always revert back to ranty

When I was first on here I didn't understand why some women were a bit ranty on their profiles, but I so do now!"

I alternate between ranty, not much detail and hiding my profile along with locking down all message filters.

Do like the idea at peaking a profiles that send friend requests when off line and then deleting

By *eastZMan 49 weeks ago

London

Beautiful ladiesm

"Do any of my fellow single ladies find it increasingly difficult to find exactly what you are looking for on here

For example - I have a fantastic life but feel I need a confidence boost and a little excitement

I have a list of things that I would like to do/try but just struggling to find one or two genuine nice guys who care to share it without all the drama lol"

Life is give and take.a balance!

By *ooking4fun84Man 49 weeks ago

droylsden

I hope this is taken in the right context but the couple of women who have said they are not struggling on this thread both have fairly open profiles with plenty of info in their bios and enough public photos for people to see.

If you’re profile is pretty hidden or doesn’t have much information or photos on it I think it’s quite normal for you not to get much interest

"I hope this is taken in the right context but the couple of women who have said they are not struggling on this thread both have fairly open profiles with plenty of info in their bios and enough public photos for people to see.

If you’re profile is pretty hidden or doesn’t have much information or photos on it I think it’s quite normal for you not to get much interest "

The issue is not lack of interest, its not being able to find what looking for even when my profile is unhidden and has a clearly written profile because too many people don't read it and are dishonest.

By *ustBoWoman 49 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I can't say I've had any issues with fab and finding what I wanted off here in the time I've been on here. Yes I have had a little bit of abuse over the years,and yep I had a couple of guys trying to say what they thought I wanted to hear but I found not falling for the false compliments etc helped suss them out fast. Yep I had a few socials that went nowhere and a couple of really not so nice ones. But everything was a learning curve and most of it good. And yes I'm really happy with my fab journey and where it lead me.

By *arbellsWoman 49 weeks ago

Cambridge

"I hope this is taken in the right context but the couple of women who have said they are not struggling on this thread both have fairly open profiles with plenty of info in their bios and enough public photos for people to see.

If you’re profile is pretty hidden or doesn’t have much information or photos on it I think it’s quite normal for you not to get much interest

The issue is not lack of interest, its not being able to find what looking for even when my profile is unhidden and has a clearly written profile because too many people don't read it and are dishonest. "

I just go out and hunt for what I want instead of replying to the messages in the inbox.

By *inkyguyUKMan 49 weeks ago

paphos

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it. I put a ring on my cock instead and fuck anything x

By *parkle1974Woman 49 weeks ago

Leeds

I've never had any issues finding the right ones. I have always taken the time to chat and have never done instant meets. You soon find out which ones are genuinely interested and which ones are just the any hole is a goal type x

By *entleman JayMan 49 weeks ago

Wakefield

I’ve met some lovely people on Fab. Some are now my very best friends too.

» Add a new message to this topic