FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > watching others at a club

watching others at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etro1940s OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

Interested in what couples and single guys feel about watching others playing in the "open" or "group play" spaces of a club? Do you like it or just notice it? Do you feel drawn to it for pleasure or curiosity? Is it a pathway to an invite to play or engagement? We have always been very open and candid in clubs (blinds open, in the cinema or in a free wheeling space). x Anne & George

ps is it different for men and women, do women get emboldened to start playing themselves when they see another woman in full flight ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogan WillowCouple 49 weeks ago

Leeds

As a couple we are here purely to watch and be watched, so it's a massive turn on for us both

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

I find it hugely erotic Anne.

When wives or girlfriends feel empowered to address their desires, and are often surrounded by possibilities, it feels very sexual and quite primal...

By *ellanbennyCouple 49 weeks ago

cambs

Watching turns us on then I guess ti return that we like to be watched.

By *omtom7Man 49 weeks ago

Tralee

So sexy watching, real turn on.

What we are looking for and we enjoy it

By *eathrow pineappleCouple 49 weeks ago

West London

We don't take much notice really. We just tend to take ourselves off to a room to play. Or with others if we feel the vibe is right.

By *xploring2getherCouple 49 weeks ago

Desborough

We like to watch and be watched. Haven't been in a locked private room since our first Club visit

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 49 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Interested in what couples and single guys feel about watching others playing in the "open" or "group play" spaces of a club? Do you like it or just notice it? Do you feel drawn to it for pleasure or curiosity? Is it a pathway to an invite to play or engagement? We have always been very open and candid in clubs (blinds open, in the cinema or in a free wheeling space). x Anne & George

ps is it different for men and women, do women get emboldened to start playing themselves when they see another woman in full flight .. "

We have enjoyed being watched and watching

Last time we put on a good show

By *londie and BaldyCouple 49 weeks ago

Halesowen

We like being watched and joined if it suits us.

We both get turned on by watching others and being watched while we play always happy for others to join in as well.

Favourite place the lounge at kestrels. Mrs

Love watching and being watched find it a massive turn on

By *t0600Man 49 weeks ago

elvedon

"Interested in what couples and single guys feel about watching others playing in the "open" or "group play" spaces of a club? Do you like it or just notice it? Do you feel drawn to it for pleasure or curiosity? Is it a pathway to an invite to play or engagement? We have always been very open and candid in clubs (blinds open, in the cinema or in a free wheeling space). x Anne & George

ps is it different for men and women, do women get emboldened to start playing themselves when they see another woman in full flight .. "

One of the main reasons that I want to start attending clubs is to watch . Only once have I had the pleasure of watching a couple in a private setting . It’s really enjoyable for me

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 49 weeks ago

Northampton

We go to VA which is all open play, so perfect for watching/being watched.

We’ll give a wave to anyone we think would like to join us

By *hisismeXXXMan 49 weeks ago

Welsh Wales

I’ve only attended a club as part of a couple with my ex

First time was Xtasia at what used to be the SDC members only Saturday night party.

Our first play was upstairs in the open sofa area, on our own, but in full view of anyone up there. There were two couples playing on the sofa alongside ours. We could hear and see them but we basically ignored and did our own thing.

A lovely couple from Essex that we’d been talking to came and sat on the sofa opposite us. They were far more experienced club goers and knew it was our first time. They didn’t play with us or themselves, but they did enjoy the show.

After we’d finished and cleaned up, they appproached us again back at the bar and as conversation flowed asked us if we wanted to join them. Time was passing by so instead of going to a room and risking fun being caught short, we were both staying at the Premier Inn next door so headed off together for a night of fun in their room.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 49 weeks ago

London

I never know where to look. Even in a fetish club with open play it feels odd to watch. If it's a smaller more private group then happy to be watched or watch.

I just need to go to more private events.

By *JohnMan 49 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I'm usually not that interested in watching - I might watch for a bit, then wander elsewhere. The exception is when it's someone I know, because seeing a friend enjoy themselves is hot.

But my favourite is to be playing in a room that others are playing in. Knowing that they're there, feeling their presence, hearing their reactions, getting a glimpse when I come up for air - THAT is the best.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 49 weeks ago

Coventry

We don't mind people watching and we like to watch others. Clubs generally have private and open areas. Naturally anyone getting it on in an open area would expect that people maybe watching. Although it is fair to say that not everyone getting on in an open area is doing it specifically to be watched. Some of us are just so used to the frequent debauchery and just being free that being watched or not doesn't even enters our heads. For example last weekend we have a bit of fun with another couple in the bar area of the club. Not because we were feeling exhibitionist or wanted to put on a show. Just simply for the fact that a lot of tension had built up while getting to know them by the bar and it just blew up then and there. As to being draw in that's purely a matter of the individuals in question and our mood.

As for if you want to join in that is a matter of reading the room and going about things the right way. It tends to be a skill that is part natural and part experience. And something you may get wrong even when experienced but will always be OK if you go about things in a respectable way. And it's not always verbal either. In our experience often sharing with others in a group or open room isn't verbal and a lot more about checking intrest through eye contact and facial expressions. Sometimes its reaching a hand out to them and them reciprocating with theirs. However make your move and as you escalate it's about checking in with the person/s to see if they're OK. And a golden rule if your unsure don't or seek a clearer mandate even if it is a simple as can I touch this or do that? Naturally some people may help communicate their consent by taking your hand and guiding it for example. However you do it you need to make sure at every step it's OK and be responsive to when it's not OK or desired. This can be a problem because in our experience some people get carried and are not responsive or worse deliberately ignor the messages. This is why with regards to other you also need to be a good communicator and assertive with what you want or don't want from others because no one can read minds.

I think in terms of making a move with others already getting it on the first thing is to attempt to make them aware of your presence non intrusively. It's really bad form to interrupt people. So in a open space for example you may simply go sit by them and show your intrest in watching. They'll will probably be aware then of your presence. If they do not look at you, or just briefly glance round and carry on without a second glance chances are they don't want to be joined. In that case just enjoy the show. However if they acknowledge you or keep making eye contact this could be the start of something. That would be then your opportunity to maybe get a bit closer and test the waters. And sometimes others are a bit more forward and they may simply ask you if you want to join in. Generally this sort of encounter with strangers is not one you been able to get to know them before hand or talk about your do's and don'ts. So this is where it is imperative to keep checking in along the way with all involved and being politely assertive in terms of what you want and don't want. With the right skill of reading the room, instinct and communication for all parties this can be navigated successfully. Also its OK for the whole thing not to climax. Sometimes these things go so far and are fun but ultimately the other people aren't quite the right match and it fizzles out along the way. This isn't a problem, you make a polite excuse and move on in the search for more debauchery.

Golden rule if in doubt confirm.

Love watching others play. If they are all hot we want to join in.

By * votre serviceMan 49 weeks ago

Birmingham, London , Manchester

My partner likes me to beckon 1 or 2 guys into a private room just before she is about to cum and tells them to wank over her as she is getting close. She loves it raining down on her as she is coming . We usually depart soon after as her face, hair and blouse are usually a complete mess!

By *quirtyndirty!Couple 49 weeks ago

Nottingham

We prefer open play and love to watch and be watched. We also like to involve others if everyone's happy and have found some of our best nights have been when this has happened spontaneously

By *ethnmelvCouple 49 weeks ago

Chudleigh

We like private play, play behind a 2 way mirror (OP4f & old Abfabs) and public play. It all depends on our mood, the feeling in the Club and whether we have seen people we fancy. We would never say we are any particular thing, it is all based on how we are feeling on the night. We enjoy watching up to a point, but it feels a bit weird if you just watch for too long, maybe a couple of minutes and if were turned on we might start playing as well, or if not we’ll wander off

We prefer starting off in a single room seeing who takes our fancy and vice versa then head to a private room . Always the best fun for us

By *reakyandcheekyCouple 49 weeks ago

derby

We like to be watched it’s a big turn on for us. X

"We prefer starting off in a single room seeing who takes our fancy and vice versa then head to a private room . Always the best fun for us "
*open

By *eaSlutsCouple 49 weeks ago

Glasgow

We both enjoyed watching and being watched on both our club visits. It feels very liberating and exciting to be so open with sex. It was also very fun to receive messages on here in the days after the club nights from people who enjoyed our play from afar

C x

By *rumpyandsexyCouple 49 weeks ago

mansfield

We haven't been lucky enough to watch a couple yet

By *ellanbennyCouple 49 weeks ago

cambs

"We haven't been lucky enough to watch a couple yet"

Get yourself to a club. Plenty going on.

By *reenleavesCouple 49 weeks ago

North Wales

On club nights, we're usually some of the first to head to the playrooms for some fun together We love pitching up in an empty playroom and see it start to fill up with watchers and other players!

I know some find it off putting, but hearing that jingle of locker keys on watching guys wrists is kind of a turn on

» Add a new message to this topic