FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most people I have been in contact are really genuine nice friendly people, however I know some have phoney profiles ie.men pretending to be women or men pretending they are a couple and using their wives photo's why do they lie? Why can't people be their selves, anyway rant over x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just report your evidence supported suspicions to admin and let them deal with it.

"Just report your evidence supported suspicions to admin and let them deal with it."

I would do but just feel a bit sorry for them x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just report your evidence supported suspicions to admin and let them deal with it.

I would do but just feel a bit sorry for them x"

Why?

they just spoil things for genuine folk on here!

Like you've already been advised, Just report your evidence supported suspicions to admin and let them deal with it.

"Just report your evidence supported suspicions to admin and let them deal with it.

I would do but just feel a bit sorry for them xWhy?

they just spoil things for genuine folk on here!

Like you've already been advised, Just report your evidence supported suspicions to admin and let them deal with it.

"

OK thanks for advice will do in future x

Weeding out the fakers is an increasingly time consuming task. They range from the outright fraud to those being flexible with ages, weight, dress size or penis length.

One today made us laugh. A guy from Edinburgh wrote & asked for a meet. We politely wrote back explaining we only meet local guys.

He replied that in fact he actually lived locally & when we re-checked his profile it had suddenly changed to show he was from Aberdeen.

Some people are as slippery as a bag full of monkeys!!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

I would do but just feel a bit sorry for them x"

Don't feel sorry for them. They are the timewasters who make it so frustrating for genuine people looking to meet other genuine people.

We were once in touch with a 'couple' we messaged eachother several times then agreed to go on cam, but unfortunately his wife was still at work. !! We asked questions and I thought he was part of a genuine couple, Tony didn't. !!!

I sent a message asking for a phone number so I could chat to his wife, he never replied, surely they must know that they will get found out lol

The best thing to do if you suspect a profile is fake, is to block it, their are plenty of genuine people on here.

I have heard stories of men (Pretending to be a couple) turning up to meets saying their partner could not make it, in the hope something will happen, in truth it will not, just some chance their arm and hope to get away with it.

Block and and move on, our rule of thumb is after someone has been on the site for more than 6 months, have no site verification, no photo verifiction, we treat it as suspicious.

Good luck xx

I would do but just feel a bit sorry for them x

Don't feel sorry for them. They are the timewasters who make it so frustrating for genuine people looking to meet other genuine people."

I truly agree with you honest; but its such a common problem on this site, is it worth reporting i wonder ???

There are others of course that are called picture collectors, 1001 reasons why people are not geniune on here, the vast majority are though so do not let it bother you and move on. xx

I'm new here (just over a week), and I've been having an exchange with someone I'm interested in. I've been reading up on fake profiles and the reason the fraudster might wan't to do it was a bit baffling. Some elements were there (full face pic/attractive) and as soon as I proposed a meet, she wanted to exchange numbers and take it off site (where nothing is logged).

Just had a txt exchange and after still having a suspicious mindset, I forgot that women's inboxes get about 100 a day. Seems cool now.

» Add a new message to this topic