FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Trying to get to know a couple

Trying to get to know a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is bloody hard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is bloody hard "

Keep trying, there are some nice couples out there!!

Good luck

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"is bloody hard "

Persevere...

Hmm

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"is bloody hard "

So is my cock

Chat to them....?

Know how you feel dude it's a up hill struggle to meet a great couple

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"is bloody hard "

I think you exacerbate your difficulties by not having pictures on your profile.

I understand your reason for not doing so but couples/women are inundated and you're making their job more difficult in shortlisting you as someone they would like to get to know

"is bloody hard

I think you exacerbate your difficulties by not having pictures on your profile.

I understand your reason for not doing so but couples/women are inundated and you're making their job more difficult in shortlisting you as someone they would like to get to know "

True i guess, its something i can defo think about!

In our view

1. Read couples profile

2. Write a reasonable first contact email which is not too heavy and not a one liner

3. If you get a bite then keep the emails chatty and use them to find out about each other

We see a lot of guys who do one liners or come across with 'I want to fuck you senseless' on first contact and for us it's a turn-off. Also some guys write reasonable first contact but then go on to just answer questions we ask with just one liners and they don't ask us anything. To us that comes across as not interested in us but just interested in ticking the boxes to get a meet rather than finding out compatibility.

Everyone is different but that's how you get to know us. Having said that if you don't tick the couples boxes (eg we only like to meet vwe guys within our age limits) then you're unlikely to get far no matter what you say.

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

We are out there,but get swamped with guys ?.cannot answer all our messages,takes ages..be polite and patient ..don't pester..tell them a bit about yourself and try and not sound needy ?..most single guys seem to think we are in a constant state of arousal ?

"We are out there,but get swamped with guys ?.cannot answer all our messages,takes ages..be polite and patient ..don't pester..tell them a bit about yourself and try and not sound needy ?..most single guys seem to think we are in a constant state of arousal ? "

Well if they* are on here with erect cock in hand then surely any women is sat in a puddle gagging for it?

*note: I'm only talking about "those" guys and not all single men on here.

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

"We are out there,but get swamped with guys ?.cannot answer all our messages,takes ages..be polite and patient ..don't pester..tell them a bit about yourself and try and not sound needy ?..most single guys seem to think we are in a constant state of arousal ?

Well if they* are on here with erect cock in hand then surely any women is sat in a puddle gagging for it?

*note: I'm only talking about "those" guys and not all single men on here."

we mean nice couples are out there as in ( they )..

id say always direct the message to both of the couple as 9 times out of 10 any messages we get from single guys is aimed at me (the fem)and we find it a bit rude

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

"id say always direct the message to both of the couple as 9 times out of 10 any messages we get from single guys is aimed at me (the fem)and we find it a bit rude"

So true, and very off putting. Read the profile, cater your message to it and realise that it is a couple that you are trying to connect with. Small suggestion: respect and connect with the male in the couple ( not sexually unless that is his preference and yours) goes along way.

We are single guy friendly or at least w use to be.

But when you are hammered with one line messages like' wanna shag' or I'm in your area let's fuck!' You get peeved! If your a decent single guy you will read the profile to see if your what the couple are after, you will then send a decent polite message with a face pic. That shoud get you a reply even if it is a thanks but no thanks

We insist on a drink & chat. We don't believe any photos (usually taken 10 years ago in Majorca) or profile from anyone. We eyeball people, watch their body language and Rio (being a Miss Marple) will quiz them till blood is running out of their ears. That does the trick.

If nothing else, it's a nice evening out somewhere different, and it beats the hell out of sending misconstrued or mis-interpreted messages.

By *ampopotwoCouple  over a year ago

southampton

The biggest hurdle is that you've got no pics, that and your profile makes it sound like you have/have had personal issues / problems.

With the amount of messages couples get from single guys your profile's not doing you any favours.

Keep trying mate they are out there.

"is bloody hard "

Wasp - perhaps you are barking up the wrong tree ?

Think about it - we are a couple and love meeting single guys , but we don't wanna be best buddies with them .

If there is a connection from a few messages and pics we will happily meet and play , but friendship ?

We have a very happy , loving relationship which is enhanced by what we do on here , and depth is not a requisite with playmates . We happen to have made some good acquaintances on fab over our time on fab , but actions speak louder than words

"is bloody hard

So is my cock

Chat to them....?"

how many cocks you got?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"is bloody hard

So is my cock

Chat to them....?

how many cocks you got? "

Well, I've been called a dickhead before, so two possibly....

You say on your profile "I cant answer to every msg but i will get through to as many people as possible"

So you must be getting a lot more interest than most single men?

» Add a new message to this topic