FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wife tattooed by her lover

wife tattooed by her lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

further to my other post on this subject, i have been told she is having another more explicit tattoo proclaiming her status with her lover next week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"further to my other post on this subject, i have been told she is having another more explicit tattoo proclaiming her status with her lover next week"

ok before we start down this path again, can you make clear whether you're into it or not. Cos if it's a yes, then we'll walk on by.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Someone needs to tell your wife that tattoos are for life, lovers, rarely are.

So long as its better than this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067810/Is-Rossie-Brovent-suing-ex-boyfriend-inking-flies-buzzing-excrement-back.html

Saw this on the tv - shame it's turned out to be a fake story!!

Being as he didnt bother doing a reply last time. I really dont see the point of this thread? It sounds like an unusual 'look at poor me' so op get yourself a tat, worse than hers. Isnt that the usual childish games response?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im not decrying her or moaning just stating what is happening

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"im not decrying her or moaning just stating what is happening"

And?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i know its each to their own and all that but having tattoo's proclaiming love for anyone other than my partner is just a step too far for me.

i like tattoos but i know they are for life and so would never have any names tattooed on me apart from any children i might have.

"im not decrying her or moaning just stating what is happening

And? "

Think he's looking to get opinion. This guy PMd us and said he was happy with the situation. It just is not for us and cannot understand it.

Cuckold role play can be fun, if you're both in the mood to endulge in it, but for us it is not something that can be a 24hr a day deal. What happens to your every day life if your fantasy life is ever-present?

There's a sublte difference between putting the pleasure of your wife first and just degrading and humiliating your husband. If this is the case, then I'm glad we don't fully qualify as a cuckold couple.

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

"further to my other post on this subject, i have been told she is having another more explicit tattoo proclaiming her status with her lover next week"

As before, if thats what cranks your handle then crack on fella. PERSONALLY if I had a wife that pulled that stroke she would soon be an ex-wife

» Add a new message to this topic