FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Remove Bi Curious?

Remove Bi Curious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since I have put Bi Curious on the male half of our profile the winks and messages and meets have more or less dried up .

Would it be disingenuous to change it back to straight ?.

If that's what people prefer then maybe it's better to at least get some fun rather than stick to my guns and watch the world go on by ?.

We have had one swing with a bi chap ( hi Steve ) and it was fun , but I could live with or without it .

What do the peeps here think ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Since I have put Bi Curious on the male half of our profile the winks and messages and meets have more or less dried up .

Would it be disingenuous to change it back to straight ?.

If that's what people prefer then maybe it's better to at least get some fun rather than stick to my guns and watch the world go on by ?.

We have had one swing with a bi chap ( hi Steve ) and it was fun , but I could live with or without it .

What do the peeps here think ?."

If you are bi curious why change it. Just make it clear in profile that you play straight when with straight men.

I used to have a couples account with a bi curious guy, which was stated on profile, we never found any trouble getting meets

This is what I don't understand. Both of us are bisexual and this is what our profile says. We get too many messages and winks to reply to, so I would be surprised if its that. Give it time..

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can highly recommend this couple and believe me, he's certainly willing and definitely able to play straight!

Damned if you do and damned if you don't!

Good luck though in whatever you decide.

"I can highly recommend this couple and believe me, he's certainly willing and definitely able to play straight! "

Much to your disappointment

Xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I can highly recommend this couple and believe me, he's certainly willing and definitely able to play straight!

Xx"

Ah, no....I watched him have sex with Mrs Jaybird and he was very good, I'm sure they won't mind me saying that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not surprised at all.

Some men are still a little homophobic about it and think that bisexuals can't turn it off, and won't be able to stop themselves touching them or their willies. And some women think that bisexuals are not macho enough and more likely to be diseased.

It's a difficult one. If neither of you are really that fussed about him having a bi session then remove it. But if it's something you both want to do again then leave it on but be prepared for a reduced number of partners.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

If stating bisexual on the profile repels homophobic's then I think we'd state 'Bisexual' even if we were straight and call it the 'narrow minded bigot filter'

if changing it to bicurious has reduced the messages you receive id say its probably a good thing. less people messaging in total, but a higher proportion of them will be right for you if you are being honest

"I'm not surprised at all.

Some men are still a little homophobic about it and think that bisexuals can't turn it off, and won't be able to stop themselves touching them or their willies."

These are the same people who half-jokingly warn other men to keep their backs close to the wall if a gay man comes into the room, as if every gay man in existence is constantly on the look out for non-consensual anal penetration with fat, aged, homophobic knuckle draggers.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Some men are still a little homophobic about it and think that bisexuals can't turn it off, and won't be able to stop themselves touching them or their willies.

These are the same people who half-jokingly warn other men to keep their backs close to the wall if a gay man comes into the room, as if every gay man in existence is constantly on the look out for non-consensual anal penetration with fat, aged, homophobic knuckle draggers."

Hahahha. This made me laugh x

Some men are still a little homophobic about it and think that bisexuals can't turn it off, and won't be able to stop themselves touching them or their willies.

These are the same people who half-jokingly warn other men to keep their backs close to the wall if a gay man comes into the room, as if every gay man in existence is constantly on the look out for non-consensual anal penetration with fat, aged, homophobic knuckle draggers.

Hahahha. This made me laugh x"

Happy to help

"If stating bisexual on the profile repels homophobic's then I think we'd state 'Bisexual' even if we were straight and call it the 'narrow minded bigot filter' "

best thing i have hurd in a long time good work!!!

No one should care really, as you either like someone or not!

Blinking labels

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"if changing it to bicurious has reduced the messages you receive id say its probably a good thing. less people messaging in total, but a higher proportion of them will be right for you if you are being honest"

An excellent answer,

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"No one should care really, as you either like someone or not!

Blinking labels "

Completely agree.

Insert standard statement about sexuality being a spectrum and not a row of neat boxes, here

"No one should care really, as you either like someone or not!

Blinking labels

Completely agree.

Insert standard statement about sexuality being a spectrum and not a row of neat boxes, here "

What sort of spectrum? The one with the rubber keys?

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"I can highly recommend this couple and believe me, he's certainly willing and definitely able to play straight!

Xx

Ah, no....I watched him have sex with Mrs Jaybird and he was very good, I'm sure they won't mind me saying that. "

while you're full of praise it seems you expected him to not to be able to

satisfy Mrs Jaybird because of his status and seemed surprised he did

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"What do the peeps here think ?."

Be honest to yourselves

We have "soft swing " on our profile and that's the type of couples we want to meet . At the end of the day it's "who"

You are looking for that counts .

Decided to put bi curious on mine now, and have a meet plan with a couple to see if I can end the curiosity. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic