FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People who arelet downs

People who arelet downs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi.

I've been on here a few weeks now and have met some people, but it's turning out to be more let downs than meets.

I just can't understand why they do it. Are they not who they say they are? Or are they just dreamers.

I had a meet arranged for this afternoon and she was very up for it, even arrange for a couple to come and join us later tonight night.

We were in contact up to the night before and I had given her my mobile number and address.

She was coming at 2pm and I asked for her to txt me when nearly here. But no. Not a word from her and I had taken the day of work for the meet.

I'm getting fed up with time wastesers.

There should be a way of having them removed from the site, after all, it is a site for swingers. Not liers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happens all the time the amount of women we have spoken to who vanish as soon as you mention a phone call is amazing.

You have to just pick yourself up n try again,as much as its annoying they will always be here.

By *dam_derbysMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 31/01/13 17:55:23]

By *dam_derbysMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

What a shame you don't meet men Leanna - I'd be delighted to prove that not all people on this site are timewasters!! Mmmmmmmmm. Adam x

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Yes, Leanna, it happens quite a lot. You arrange something then all sorts of problems seem to crop up with the other person, such as they suddenly can't accomm after arranging to accomm at a certain time on a certain day or they call of with some excuse or other or they're suddenly no longer on the site....and there are all sorst of of other things too.

Lots of us t-girls do try to make an effort but it can be very off-putting sometimes when the other party is a timewaster.

I can usually spot them now but I was still taken in a few weeks ago...oh well, there are still lots of genuine people around too so don't give up hope and keep having fun.

XXX

PS Wish we were closer...XXX

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It is depressing when it happens but you just need to pick yourself up and try again. Oh, and don't forget to report the profile as a no show. If they keep doing it and people report them then admin will deal (eventually).

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

dont worry its not just the swinging scene where you get dreamers/timewasters you should read the forums on the sites lily uses for her modeling full of posts about models failing to turn up or togs canceling at the last minuet .we have seen it whilst organising a group shoot 5 models and 10 togs booked 2 models turned up and only 6 of the togs leaving us seriousley out of pocket

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've always meet some1 I've agree to meet

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

People will cancel for a whole bunch of reasons, best to give benefit of the doubt, rather than label them time-wasters / liars

» Add a new message to this topic