FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Before messaging

Before messaging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

Guys do you look at the other men to see who the woman has been with in order to assess what type of guy they go for before messaging? I've often looked and passed on messaging someone if they have similar types of men who are not the same age or build as myself. There is often a pattern.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eegh0stsMan 40 weeks ago

Nope. Variety is the spice of life or whatever the saying is!

I understand people may have ‘types’ but that shouldn’t put you off messaging someone and saying hello. The worst they can do is choose to ignore you and you both go about your day.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

Not a man but I do look at previous verifications, if there all gym fit I probably wouldn't message.

Mrs

By *ister_ee_1981Man 40 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

I do, only in as much to review the ages of people met. If the veri's are all from 20 somethings, or 60 somethings, I generally don't bother.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 40 weeks ago

Wherever

From a woman perspective, I do look at the verifications, yes because I’m nosey but I won’t be messaging or responding to someone who has other women’s pictures on their profile if I’m comparison I’m nothing like them.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 40 weeks ago

Wherever

"From a woman perspective, I do look at the verifications, yes because I’m nosey but I won’t be messaging or responding to someone who has other women’s pictures on their profile if I’m comparison I’m nothing like them. "

*in comparison

By *riveinsaturdayXXXMan 40 weeks ago

Bristol

It’s a good way to reconsider messaging a woman when you have a glance at veris from 30-something straight gym-built gods with foot-long dicks…At that point, a message from a slightly-built 40-year-old bi guy seems a bit unnecessary, lmao. And I don’t blame any woman here going for exceptional-looking guys. If the ratio was different, men would not complain.

By *rpeggioCouple 40 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Not a man but I do look at previous verifications, if there all gym fit I probably wouldn't message.

Mrs "

Same thinking for us, we have noticed that some couples do not have a specific type but others very much do (and often say clearly in their profiles). So we do not waste each others times.

By *interflingMan 40 weeks ago

london

Get the whole spice of life mantra but yes, normally find past veri’s point towards a type and that determines if I message or not. Try to be mindful of cluttering inboxes unnecessarily.

Some profiles are not specific about body types or looks but from the people they have met it's obvious they go for a particular person. It is about connection but you cannot take attraction out of the equation.

By *arkandlovelyWoman 40 weeks ago

South Derbyshire

Why was your first post addressed to men only?

Because I wanted to get the opinion of men. I wasn't excluding women but wanted to find out a mans perspective on things. It is ok to seek out one thing or another. Some people seek out one type of person or one particular colour. I was seeking out the opinion of men. That's not to say that your opinion is not valid it was just not what I was after. In the same way that I may be not what some women are after.

By *uHorny1Man 40 weeks ago

Cannock

"It’s a good way to reconsider messaging a woman when you have a glance at veris from 30-something straight gym-built gods with foot-long dicks…At that point, a message from a slightly-built 40-year-old bi guy seems a bit unnecessary, lmao. And I don’t blame any woman here going for exceptional-looking guys. If the ratio was different, men would not complain. "

Pretty much the same reasoning for me. No point in going through messaging if you know you aren't their type. Waste of both our time...

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 40 weeks ago

Scotland

"Guys do you look at the other men to see who the woman has been with in order to assess what type of guy they go for before messaging? I've often looked and passed on messaging someone if they have similar types of men who are not the same age or build as myself. There is often a pattern."

That pattern you see could be created because others do as you do therefore the only ones who message/meet her are ones that think they look the same type. Go on, be a devil, break the mould

"Guys do you look at the other men to see who the woman has been with in order to assess what type of guy they go for before messaging? I've often looked and passed on messaging someone if they have similar types of men who are not the same age or build as myself. There is often a pattern.

That pattern you see could be created because others do as you do therefore the only ones who message/meet her are ones that think they look the same type. Go on, be a devil, break the mould "

Profile not available, there I was ready to break the mould.

» Add a new message to this topic