FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Picture

Picture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iking 777 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Kirkwall

Why does the male have to send a picture first ? Question that's always confused me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

The 11th commandment

Thou shalt not get to use the dick unless the lady hast seen your pic

Kirkwall

"The 11th commandment

Thou shalt not get to use the dick unless the lady hast seen your pic"

ahhh the unwritten unspoken rule

By *riel13Woman 40 weeks ago

Northampton

Because we can't tell if we want to interact with you without seeing your face! And why would you introduce yourself without it?

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

"Because we can't tell if we want to interact with you without seeing your face! And why would you introduce yourself without it? "

He has his ass on show! Have an open mind lol

Kirkwall

"Because we can't tell if we want to interact with you without seeing your face! And why would you introduce yourself without it? "
but is it not the same on the other side women couples introduce with out there pic ?

Northampton

"Because we can't tell if we want to interact with you without seeing your face! And why would you introduce yourself without it? but is it not the same on the other side women couples introduce with out there pic ?"

But that's up to you if you choose to interact with them, then, eh? I don't understand where the problem lies

Northampton

"Because we can't tell if we want to interact with you without seeing your face! And why would you introduce yourself without it?

He has his ass on show! Have an open mind lol "

I don't want to talk to arses, dicks, cunts, tits or bellybuttons... Only faces

Kirkwall

"Because we can't tell if we want to interact with you without seeing your face! And why would you introduce yourself without it? but is it not the same on the other side women couples introduce with out there pic ?

But that's up to you if you choose to interact with them, then, eh? I don't understand where the problem lies"

not a problem just a inocent question was asking as to when been chatting for a while with either female or couple before photos exchange that the male has to send first. No hidden motive just a question

By *nowl1974Man 40 weeks ago

Gnosall

Unfortunately when I send my picture it usually ends up in a block lol.

By *exbecs12Woman 40 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

Exactly this op.

By *aizyWoman 40 weeks ago

west midlands

I never ask for a face pic, if I'm chatting to someone I'll ask if they want to exchange face pics, and I never send a face pic if someone asks me for one if they haven't sent theirs first.

Kirkwall

"Because we can't tell if we want to interact with you without seeing your face! And why would you introduce yourself without it?

But can the same not be said of the male of the other person or persons they are talking too? For them to send a pic first after been chatting for a while. It might be a case of thy not being what the single is looking for?

Exactly this op.

"

Kirkwall

"I never ask for a face pic, if I'm chatting to someone I'll ask if they want to exchange face pics, and I never send a face pic if someone asks me for one if they haven't sent theirs first."
this I have to agree with 100%

» Add a new message to this topic