FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > More male pics in couples profiles

More male pics in couples profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quirtyfun69 OP   Couple 39 weeks ago

Burnley

We have viewed a lot of couples profiles and find many with no pics of female or very few is this the norm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink vixenCouple 39 weeks ago

Medway

It’s definitely the norm for men pretending to be couples

By *quirtyfun69 OP   Couple 39 weeks ago

Burnley

"It’s definitely the norm for men pretending to be couples "

We thought this to be honest, if something like that is it best to avoid.

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

"We have viewed a lot of couples profiles and find many with no pics of female or very few is this the norm"

Not sure if it's tbe norm but it's definitely very common

Not sure why they do it or why they think a single woman (or in your case a couple) would agree to meet them without seeing both before hand

What about the other way round... decidedly average male

By *agpie and RavenCouple 39 weeks ago

Leicester

What about the other way round? Only the female of a couple shown? Understandable if you're only looking for a single bloke, but if you're looking for a full swap with another couple, c'mon.

Frank

By *empted23Couple 39 weeks ago

seaside

We have found with real couple profiles there are usually little to none of the guy

It makes absolutely no sense to us

She might be attractive but if he isn’t also we aren’t going to meet

That’s why we only have three

One of each of us and one of us together

By *eyyouguys888Couple 39 weeks ago

Essex, Suffolk

Read a story on Reddit about a couple near London who got conned by someone pretending to be a couple on a different site. He turned up alone said his wife was ill and might turn up later then proceeded to come onto the wife started touching her and kissing her she responded enjoying it so they ended up double penetrating her but the husband was annoyed because he felt he couldn't stop proceedings because his wife went for it.

By *itty HoodooCouple 39 weeks ago

Stockport

"What about the other way round... decidedly average male "

Is that why there are no pictures of your male partner? Mate she just called you decidedly average lol

By *andi19Couple 39 weeks ago

somewhere

In our case just seems that the female can catch more attention them the male! So this is the only reason actually

We find it is the other way and all the pictures are of the female of the couple and even when asking for a face pic been only sent pics of the female. Makes it really hard for the female in a couple to have an interest when they can't see the male half and they are straight so pics of female doesn't interest at all. We might have more pics of me (Mrs) on the profile but we have a fair few together as well and some of my gorgeous man on his own to and when sending a face pic we always send one of the 2 of us.

By *eyeYCouple 39 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

"Read a story on Reddit about a couple near London who got conned by someone pretending to be a couple on a different site. He turned up alone said his wife was ill and might turn up later then proceeded to come onto the wife started touching her and kissing her she responded enjoying it so they ended up double penetrating her but the husband was annoyed because he felt he couldn't stop proceedings because his wife went for it. "

That would generate an absolute no and prompt a frank conversation!

[Removed by poster at 24/08/23 23:23:23]

"

Is that why there are no pictures of your male partner? Mate she just called you decidedly average lol"

Nah I just called myself decidedly average!

Shes hot, im average

By *luebellRacerCouple 39 weeks ago

Shropshire

"We have viewed a lot of couples profiles and find many with no pics of female or very few is this the norm"

If its that way round, the profile is almost certainly fake.

Too many real couples have only pics of F. You're a package deal (unless it's a hotwife account of course), we want to see both of you!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple 39 weeks ago

Halifax

It's very common and very frustrating when you're a straight woman who would only be interested in the man.

If they only meet men ,I totally get why he doesn't feature ,otherwise I don't understand why they wouldn't show the male.

The usuals are well he takes the pics , he has to be discreet for work or he's shy.

It does also affect their chances with women and couples though, as there's many posts asking why they can't attract them,when it's top heavy female profile with one cock pic.

It's their profile though,their choice.

If we get a message from an all female profile and they haven't added a pic of him in,we delete.

There's plenty of Jack on ours for people to see.

Miss

By *ackDMissMorganCouple 39 weeks ago

Halifax

Sorry I've misread

I see more of couples just showing the woman than the other way round.i think that's rarer.

By *londebiguyMan 39 weeks ago

Southport

Much of the time it is none of the man in the photos.

It's like they are hiding sonething as women will be the bigger draw to a profile.

We have a few of my hubby but No because he’s not hot.. if anything he gets more attention than me outside fab

it’s more about what we are looking for as a couple

Leicester

"We have a few of my hubby but No because he’s not hot.. if anything he gets more attention than me outside fab

it’s more about what we are looking for as a couple "

And your profile is fine because it clearly states you're looking for straight single males so there's really no need to have pics of the male half of the couple.

It's the couples who want to have a full swap yet have no pics of their male (cock pics don't count) that raises eyebrows. And the "Our profile, run it how we like" line is BS

Frank

"We have a few of my hubby but No because he’s not hot.. if anything he gets more attention than me outside fab

it’s more about what we are looking for as a couple

And your profile is fine because it clearly states you're looking for straight single males so there's really no need to have pics of the male half of the couple.

It's the couples who want to have a full swap yet have no pics of their male (cock pics don't count) that raises eyebrows. And the "Our profile, run it how we like" line is BS

Frank"

Can completely understand that.

If we were looking for coupes we’d be looking for the exact same

By *ikilovesCCouple 39 weeks ago

village life, closest main town inverness

No wouldn't say that's the norm on here, it's usually the other way round lol

By *arkhelgaCouple 39 weeks ago

leeds

Not on ours wink wink X

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 39 weeks ago

Neath valley.

No id like to see a few of both of the cpl.

By *dsurreyCouple 39 weeks ago

Epsom

Definitely not the norm, usually more pics of the female.

By *eyeYCouple 39 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

"Definitely not the norm, usually more pics of the female.

"

Whether there's actually a woman or not..

hoping we have a good balance

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple 39 weeks ago

Greater London

Our profile has always had pictures of me and very few of Kieran (his choice) but having read comments on threads he’s finally agreed to pictures of us together and him lol (He’s just realised we don’t take enough pictures together lmao).

Sarah xx

By *astesLikeMagicWoman 39 weeks ago

Newcastle

It's almost always the other way around

Leicester

"Our profile has always had pictures of me and very few of Kieran (his choice) but having read comments on threads he’s finally agreed to pictures of us together and him lol (He’s just realised we don’t take enough pictures together lmao).

Sarah xx"

A big s up for Kieran

Frank

By *ilthyBitchGlosWoman 39 weeks ago

Gloucester

It is annoying that as a single straight female couples accounts only have the women pictured. Or with an odd dick in there somewhere.

I'm not going to entertain a couple of I don't know if I'm attracted to the male half or not.

So couples if you want your unicorn then you blokes need to get in front the camera.

By *ookiewithcreamCouple 39 weeks ago

Kingston Upon Thames

I feel very frustrated with the lack of male photos on couple profile looking for full swap. I am even more frustrated when asked for more pics, then receiving a close up dick pic or grainy face pic. No effort, if I wanted a blind date I wouldn’t be on here. You have full access to my pics and you have an idea what you may get. It would be nice for me to know what I will be getting too!

Leicester

"It is annoying that as a single straight female couples accounts only have the women pictured. Or with an odd dick in there somewhere.

I'm not going to entertain a couple of I don't know if I'm attracted to the male half or not.

So couples if you want your unicorn then you blokes need to get in front the camera. "

Alternatively, unicorns can be found grazing at many swingers clubs. Approach them carefully, they can be skittish.

Frank

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple 39 weeks ago

Greater London

"Our profile has always had pictures of me and very few of Kieran (his choice) but having read comments on threads he’s finally agreed to pictures of us together and him lol (He’s just realised we don’t take enough pictures together lmao).

Sarah xx

A big s up for Kieran

Frank"

Thanks Frank, I’m not typically one to take pics of myself lol

Kieran

By *ezandCCouple 39 weeks ago

Telford

At first we only had pics of kez as we wanted to find a lady to come and have fun with her and possibly me, and we realised that we had no pics of us or me, still only a couple but we are going to add more, just finding time to get round to take a few more pics.

If we look at a couple profile and there is more male pics and female that says to us its about the man, which is not what we are looking for so we just ignore that couple.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 39 weeks ago

Leeds

It's usually the other way & loads of photos of the woman and maybe 1 cock pic.

Drives me crazy when they don't show the man.

4 way attraction is hard enough never mind when only 3 are visible

Mrs

We try to get a mix but the female photos are always going to be more popular.

"I feel very frustrated with the lack of male photos on couple profile looking for full swap. I am even more frustrated when asked for more pics, then receiving a close up dick pic or grainy face pic. No effort, if I wanted a blind date I wouldn’t be on here. You have full access to my pics and you have an idea what you may get. It would be nice for me to know what I will be getting too!

"

Who is I ?

By *ilthyBitchGlosWoman 39 weeks ago

Gloucester

"It is annoying that as a single straight female couples accounts only have the women pictured. Or with an odd dick in there somewhere.

So couples if you want your unicorn then you blokes need to get in front the camera.

Alternatively, unicorns can be found grazing at many swingers clubs. Approach them carefully, they can be skittish.

Frank"

Completely agree but the thread is about profiles on fab not looking at couples in clubs.

Plenty of pictures of both us. Jess obviously gets all the attention. I'm a lucky man.

Tom

We find it the other way around, as in our profile.

Leicester

Frank

Completely agree but the thread is about profiles on fab not looking at couples in clubs. "

Just an attempt at humour.

Frank

By *ose and her beastCouple 39 weeks ago

Watford

"What about the other way round... decidedly average male "

It's stuff like this that makes men not post themselves

"Read a story on Reddit about a couple near London who got conned by someone pretending to be a couple on a different site. He turned up alone said his wife was ill and might turn up later then proceeded to come onto the wife started touching her and kissing her she responded enjoying it so they ended up double penetrating her but the husband was annoyed because he felt he couldn't stop proceedings because his wife went for it. "

Swinging 101

It's usually pics of the woman and none of the man.

By *ookiewithcreamCouple 39 weeks ago

Kingston Upon Thames

The Mrs

By *aribbean King 1985Man 39 weeks ago

South West London

That's why I'm not interested in dealing with couples on here because only 5% are genuine while 95% of them are mostly sad pathetic often lonely men pretending they have a wife or girlfriend who want attention and kinks done for them

By *witch Roy-MrsKarenCouple 39 weeks ago

york

We have more male photos than female. Due to fact karen is body conscious. so easier for her to take photos of me.

By *eathrow pineappleCouple 39 weeks ago

West London

Ours is mostly of deb.

By *ink vixenCouple 38 weeks ago

Medway

We’re only looking for guys so no sense in putting pictures of me up.

Our preferences state looking for couples also because if we don’t we can’t see videos of couples bizarrely and hot photos becomes just a forest of dicks.

» Add a new message to this topic