FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time sucking cock together

First time sucking cock together

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ambsfun OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Cambridge

Just wondering the first time couples sucked cock together was it planned or did it just happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elrose57Couple 34 weeks ago

reading

never thought i would ,, but watching wife suck and the guy got me to have closer look , as i got down he pulled out and put it to my lips ,, next thing im sucking and wow ,, best thing ever

By *ongWayAroundMan 34 weeks ago

Boston

Planned. I had been swinging with the ex wife for a decade before my first time. I was well used to watching her do it before she got herself a bi guy and persuaded me to try. It is the most natural thing in the world and one of my favourite things to do now. Sharing it with someone is enormous fun, especially sharing the spunky kiss at the end.

By *ambsfun OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Cambridge

Something I've become more interested in, would love to have a cpl share my cock

By *anties1967Man 32 weeks ago

Wakefield

More than happy to suck cock and swallow

By *reamers13Couple 32 weeks ago

North West

"Just wondering the first time couples sucked cock together was it planned or did it just happen"

Just happened, I was sucking this guys cock and just asked Jess if she wanted to join in, so she did

By *ambsfun OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Just wondering the first time couples sucked cock together was it planned or did it just happen

Just happened, I was sucking this guys cock and just asked Jess if she wanted to join in, so she did "

I clearly approached it from a vanilla angle

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple 32 weeks ago

Bristol

We planned for it to be an option.

I told Mrs I was interested in doing it, so we looked for bi single men, but when chatting we made it clear that this was predominantly an MMF where we spoiled Mrs and she was the centre of attention, but that if it felt right, we could sprinkle in a bit of bi play.

It was a way to take the pressure off it and try and not make it a big thing.

During the meet, I was fucking Mrs missionary and our meet was straddling her having his dick/balls sucked. It was there in front of me so we went for it!

Since then we've been looking for reliable single bi guys and are more open to it being something we want, but it's still not the 'main event' so to speak.

» Add a new message to this topic