FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Penis Size

Penis Size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatarseguy OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Basingstoke

I know size doesn’t matter and it’s all about how you use it however I’m curious of what peoples preferences are on length and girth?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

I must be honest I’m a size queen x

By *urvy-blue83Woman 33 weeks ago

Lichfield

For me a good 6-7 inches is perfect but in all honesty as long as they have skills in the bedroom it doesn’t really matter

By *avandPennyCouple 33 weeks ago

Wigan

Wint lie, Penny won't have penatrive sex with anybody under 5 inches as she doesn't get much pleasure, she will occasionally play with a mega hung guy and loves it but generally anything 6-7 and not like a toothpick and she's very happy and is very satisfied.

Basingstoke

Loving the answers so far, keep them coming

By *arriorstrongMan 33 weeks ago

Preston

There's another thread about depth of cervix which I'd quite interesting. Anything longer than cervix depth is a bit useless. I'm 7", not sure of girth. When I get really turned on it gets particularly hard and tends to get positive feedback.

Girth is good, but then also of your cock is too thick then a girl isn't perhaps going to be too keen to put it in her arse.

I blame school chat for neuroses when I was younger. That it wouldn't be big enough. Once I'd clicked with someone when I was little older it was pretty obvious from her demeanour and feedback that there was no issues in that department.

Also being physically fit and strong is a big plus.

Size and girth aren't the priority for me. Cleanliness and upkeep are top of my list.

I have a friend who is a sex worker, her biggest issue with clients is the fact that some don't seem to know how to clean their backsides properly!

As long as they know how to please me and how to use their penis then that's all that matters.

By *ay40xMan 33 weeks ago

Bromley

It’s more about thickness, been told by many of my sexual partners that the entrance to the vagina is the most sensitive part so too long makes no difference other than putting people off

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 33 weeks ago

Lincoln

According to the almost daily threads of this ilk, girth wins the majority.

LvM

If with a man I do enjoy roughly 7-8inches but as long as he knows how to use it and my ass isn't wanting more because he's finished quickly

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 33 weeks ago

Scotland

As the majority of the clitoris is internal and is approx 3 inches in, it doesnt take a hosepipe length cock to stimulate it which brings to mind the saying, long and thin may go all the way in but it's short and thick that does the trick

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 33 weeks ago

Leeds

Average, but if they can't locate the clit it doesn't matter.

Mrs

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 33 weeks ago

Neath valley.

6-7" length. But I love a thicker cock to be honest,thin just does not do it for me

Mrs

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 33 weeks ago

Neath valley.

No dm's. keep it to the post please gentlemen!

Length and girth are irrelevant if who they’re attached to is the biggest dick. However if the person is nice then them being able to go rock hard is the next tick box on my list as I find that a real turn on. After that, anything else is a (massive?) bonus.

By *asterG79Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

"Size and girth aren't the priority for me. Cleanliness and upkeep are top of my list.

I have a friend who is a sex worker, her biggest issue with clients is the fact that some don't seem to know how to clean their backsides properly!

As long as they know how to please me and how to use their penis then that's all that matters.

"

By *ympho6969Woman 33 weeks ago

glasgow

I'm not looking for anything that's breaking records in either department.

I'm much more interested in a good average size, maybe slightly more on the girth side of things.

That being said, once in a while I look for something larger in either department to challenge myself.

The key thing is when a man knows his size (big, small or average) and knows how to use it. Nothing worse than a long cock owner acting like he's 3 inches or a girth guy acting like he has a pencil.

Biggest I’ve had was 11 inches

By *asterG79Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

"Size and girth aren't the priority for me. Cleanliness and upkeep are top of my list.

I'd love how you pointed on this subject! Well done!

I've been in some swinger club and guess what, some lads passing next to me and feeling sick (to vom.) like how they smelling! I'm wonder what the fuck they're doing în the club with that bad smell! Theyare thinking are Lucky to fuck some pussy with that smell?!?! ??

"

By *edonisthenryMan 33 weeks ago

Cambridge

Short of surgery, a man can do little about the girth and length of his erect penis. It's surely about his technique.

By *ack and jill 76Couple 33 weeks ago

Neath

Puts me off if 2 big I prefer a nice normal size

Basingstoke

"As the majority of the clitoris is internal and is approx 3 inches in, it doesnt take a hosepipe length cock to stimulate it which brings to mind the saying, long and thin may go all the way in but it's short and thick that does the trick "

Haha yes! Love your play on words

By *avexxMan 33 weeks ago

cheshire

its how you use it,,

Cambridge

Exactly.

By *oopy Lou 666Woman 33 weeks ago

Heaven.......I came down from Heaven

Yes you said it .it`s what you do with what you have.................BUT if your one of these with a 9-12".......sorry a womans cervix is only 5-7" deep......what a waste

Cambridge

Again the man adjusts his technique if he is naturally well endowed, just as he would if he is the opposite.

By *ucka39Man 33 weeks ago

Newcastle

Size either matters or doesn't matter as much and you work around this or that

I got a dig bick.

I bet you that read wrong.

Did you read that wrong?

By *urious_CB22Man 33 weeks ago

Cambridge

I think size matters more than people like to admit, we like to say it doesn't to avoid hurting men's feelings. I'd say girth is more important than length, when you penetrate a partner you need to be large enough feel that friction between your bodies, that is what causes the pleasurable sensation.

i’m like between 7-8 inches also has some girth to it

By *hilledGuyClactonMan 33 weeks ago

Witham

Have just under 6 inch girth & ok length. But it's how you use it ??

By *ond Jimmy BondMan 33 weeks ago

London

I’ve never measured mine but some recently said it’s not too small and not too big, it’s just right lol plus (apparently) I throb nicely inside a ladies “pouch” lol

Wife prefers girth over length

By *oth0fusCouple 33 weeks ago

Dartford

We are currently looking for our first meet and and interested in this thread. Tom is a good size over 7 inches. Sarah can orgasm if on top but no other position. Will a larger cock have a bigger chance of making her orgasm?

By *rmdMan 33 weeks ago

chesterfield

I’ve had many of comments on my girth more so that I’ve got a fairly large end, my ex always used to beg me to go back and give her some more as she loved the feeling of the girth.

now I’m sure it’s not that big or special more mormal to me but I’m more at a how you use it opinion but every woman is different

By *empest2kMan 33 weeks ago

Derby

"Loving the answers so far, keep them coming "

If you pardon the pun!

By *empest2kMan 33 weeks ago

Derby

"I know size doesn’t matter and it’s all about how you use it however I’m curious of what peoples preferences are on length and girth? "

To be honest, are we forgetting to consider a missing third attribute - what about curvature/straightness?

By *ojo2joWoman 33 weeks ago

Penclawdd

"We are currently looking for our first meet and and interested in this thread. Tom is a good size over 7 inches. Sarah can orgasm if on top but no other position. Will a larger cock have a bigger chance of making her orgasm? "

Depends how it’s used and the duration of owner. Girth may make more difference if used correctly

By *ussraneCouple 33 weeks ago

Romford

Has anyone seen the Caitlin V YouTube videos ? She’s a “Penis” expert. Very interesting vids, especially the one where she says the best sex she has ever had was with a guy with the smallest dick she’s ever seen !

By *ikesEmBigMan 33 weeks ago

Herts

[Removed by poster at 23/09/23 21:44:34]

By *ikesEmBigMan 33 weeks ago

Herts

I think there's a willy to suit everyone! Peace brothers

By *inkyJamesMan 33 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

Tracey of Traceyuk sure did display a beautiful creampie in their public photo

By *ay197469Man 33 weeks ago

Nottingham

Average

By *4funXXXMan 33 weeks ago

cheshire

My late wife had only fucked me till we started swinging then one time in a club we got chatting to a guy and after a while we asked him to join us in a room. Now I’m a good 7 inches and a fair girth but this guy was about 9 inches and a good girth. When she wanked him she said he was the biggest cock she had seen After lots of licking and sucking and her cumming he very gently started to fuck her. Took him a while to get going but she loved it and had a massive orgasum. After that she loved big cocks for someone who was 5 ft size 8. She admitted it was hard to take him to begin with but once she got use to him she couldn’t get enough. So forget size was a big thing.

By *actilenorfolkgentMan 32 weeks ago

Norwich

After club visit this week I feel rather inadequate now, size does diminish with age sadly

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"We are currently looking for our first meet and and interested in this thread. Tom is a good size over 7 inches. Sarah can orgasm if on top but no other position. Will a larger cock have a bigger chance of making her orgasm? "

Have you tried larger toys, has that helped?

By *inkylife_89Woman 32 weeks ago

scotland

7-9 inches with a thick cock but i ain’t going to lie big balls is what I need lol

By *uv2wankuMan 32 weeks ago

Ipswich

"I know size doesn’t matter and it’s all about how you use it however I’m curious of what peoples preferences are on length and girth?

"

Well, judging by your profile pics you’ve certainly got the length - and your girth ain’t bad either. I bet you’ve made many a lady happy with that!

By *uriousnewCpleCouple 32 weeks ago

congleton

"It’s more about thickness, been told by many of my sexual partners that the entrance to the vagina is the most sensitive part so too long makes no difference other than putting people off"

This! I hate the cervix bashing. Just pain. I’m more of a fan of girth. My limit is 9”. I can’t take any more than that.

Charlotte x

By *aydumfriesMan 32 weeks ago

Dumfries

"It’s more about thickness, been told by many of my sexual partners that the entrance to the vagina is the most sensitive part so too long makes no difference other than putting people off

This! I hate the cervix bashing. Just pain. I’m more of a fan of girth. My limit is 9”. I can’t take any more than that.

Charlotte x"

Perfect fit then....lol.

By *ouple4PlayXCouple 32 weeks ago

Essex

"It’s more about thickness, been told by many of my sexual partners that the entrance to the vagina is the most sensitive part so too long makes no difference other than putting people off"

Absolutely. Thickness over length any day but honestly size isn’t the deal breaker. Knowing how to use it is what matters

By *aydumfriesMan 32 weeks ago

Dumfries

"It’s more about thickness, been told by many of my sexual partners that the entrance to the vagina is the most sensitive part so too long makes no difference other than putting people off

Absolutely. Thickness over length any day but honestly size isn’t the deal breaker. Knowing how to use it is what matters "

Not the size of the fence post but how it's driven in....lol

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Chichester

"I must be honest I’m a size queen x "

Agree

By *nsatiableFunCoupleCouple 32 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Charlotte x"

Totally agree, girth over length

By *ovetolick78Man 32 weeks ago

The Shire

It's not the size of the worm it's the way you wiggle it

I know my cock isn't huge and not for everyone but never had anyone kick me out once they laid their eyes on it nore have I had any complaints, in fact I had more compliments on shape and size.

By *scobar67Man 32 weeks ago

glasgow

"As the majority of the clitoris is internal and is approx 3 inches in, it doesnt take a hosepipe length cock to stimulate it which brings to mind the saying, long and thin may go all the way in but it's short and thick that does the trick "

Mine is short and thick

Kinda like me

By *umbrian85Man 32 weeks ago

Cumbria

Above average here, some woman love it some don't just an invidual thing

By *mwirralMan 32 weeks ago

wirral

I'm told I have a gorgeous cock, not to long, quite thick, straight.

Not sure what makes it gorgeous though

Long and thick here! It's made me lots of friends

By *atureGuy62Man 32 weeks ago

DE7

"There's another thread about depth of cervix which I'd quite interesting. Anything longer than cervix depth is a bit useless. I'm 7", not sure of girth. When I get really turned on it gets particularly hard and tends to get positive feedback.

Girth is good, but then also of your cock is too thick then a girl isn't perhaps going to be too keen to put it in her arse.

I blame school chat for neuroses when I was younger. That it wouldn't be big enough. Once I'd clicked with someone when I was little older it was pretty obvious from her demeanour and feedback that there was no issues in that department.

Also being physically fit and strong is a big plus."

There is a lot of nonsense talked about taking long/girthy guys anally, when I first came out as bi I thought I would never take a big one but after a year of being patient, lubing anf relaxing properly and a good teacher I can take 8 inches and thick easily. It is the ham fisted guys who fuck it up by rushing people. If they had to take it they would soon know.

By *ikesEmBigMan 32 weeks ago

Herts

Mines none too shabby

By *tsJustKateWoman 32 weeks ago

London

"I know size doesn’t matter and it’s all about how you use it however I’m curious of what peoples preferences are on length and girth? "

Size does matter, to me anyway.

By *arriorstrongMan 32 weeks ago

Preston

How deep is your cervix?

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 32 weeks ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 14:31:34]

By *thanDiPoolMan 32 weeks ago

ALLOA

I'm 5 inches seems too small for most?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 32 weeks ago

luton

My wife really says it does not matter it’s how you use it , as long as plenty of fore play with fingers or tongue , but saying that she does go for girth more than length , but before that it has to be personality over anything else

By *allen Angels CplCouple 32 weeks ago

North East leicestershire

Girth over length but no more than 8" otherwise it's more pain than pleasure for me.

Foreplay is a big part of sex for us so good banter, ability to flirt, good kisser, good with their hands and tongue are a must. No good having the perfect cock if you can't manage the for play first x x

"After club visit this week I feel rather inadequate now, size does diminish with age sadly"

Does it? I’ve never heard that before. Shame it’s not like your ears and nose which never stop growing

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple 32 weeks ago

near you...

I like feeling full so I would rather be with someone who has a big dick rather than is a big dick.

By *otsossieMan 32 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

"Does it? I’ve never heard that before. Shame it’s not like your ears and nose which never stop growing "

I guess it’s related to your cardiovascular health, that’s why viagra has the effect it does (originally intended as heart medication until they discovered the “side effect”).

By *urple sparkle unicornWoman 32 weeks ago

Mid Wales

More recently I've found 4-5 inches is better for stimulating me more for repeated vaginal orgasms

By *ischiefManaged69Couple 32 weeks ago

Chorley

I guess you play the hand you're dealt don't you? I'm a little over 7 inches in length but also about 7 inch girth. It can be tricky sometimes and anal is usually a complete no no! lol

"After club visit this week I feel rather inadequate now, size does diminish with age sadly.

Does it? I’ve never heard that before. Shame it’s not like your ears and nose which never stop growing

I guess it’s related to your cardiovascular health, that’s why viagra has the effect it does (originally intended as heart medication until they discovered the “side effect”). "

Really? Well, every day’s a school day on Fab!

By *teveanddebsCouple 32 weeks ago

Norwich

Presentation is a lot more important than size.

Chorley

"I guess you play the hand you're dealt don't you? I'm a little over 7 inches in length but also about 7 inch girth. It can be tricky sometimes and anal is usually a complete no no! lol "

Probably should have actually made a point there!

If someone prefers a long cock, I'm out of luck! But those who like girth will like mine. Luckily, people like different things so there's always someone who wants what you've got!

By *otsossieMan 32 weeks ago

Chez/Sheff

I used to think I do ok, but some of the pics I’ve blundered into on here are making me rethink that.

Chorley

It doesn't matter what size anyone else's cock is, you can't do anything about it!

Even if you're hung like a horse, there'll always be someone a bit longer, a bit wider, a different shape...etc

Make the most of what you have and focus on being a great lay who gives pleasure to your playmates and the CMS or Ins won't make any difference

Mine isn’t huge, but not small either. Never had a complaint. But we all secretly want to be bigger , or I’d that just me

By *iniskirtcoupleCouple 32 weeks ago

Lincoln + roadtrips

"Size doesn't matter" so some say....

Unless it DOES matter. And to some of us ladies (and men!), it REALLY does matter.

It might not even be the physical aspect (although for me, it is, because I LOVE the feel of a BIG cock sliding in me) - it might be partly about the visual aspect (I think big cocks DO look impressive and the sight of a massive cock definitely stirs my loins).

Plus - the feel of a small cock in my mouth - it's just not sexy at all.

Agree though that it's about the complete package. A big cock that's attached to a dickhead? No thanks.

What size is perfect for me? Look at our profile photos - see my husband's cock - that's my PERFECT size.

Although, for some, he's apparently too big!

xxx

Miniskirt

How's mine looking. Looking for honest review only.

By *aughtyessexcoupleCouple 32 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Size definitely matter me think

By *eardedman7Man 32 weeks ago

Berkshire

I’m 6inches cut, can’t please everyone haha

To some it matters and to others it doesn't.

In our case it matters

size does not matter as long as its massive . karen

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Chichester

I prefer larger ones generally when I want sex with men .. seeing a big cock and low hanging balls is very arousing visually ...

This old "its what you do with it" is kinda nonsense really as its not good if you dont get even to use it in first place if you are not what the person is looking for to start with

People just need to accept reality some really enjoy bigger than average and some dont .. some care and its a deal breaker and some dont care as its more ..

Depends what your initial turn on point is I guess with me its 100% visual based to decide if I will want to fuck with a guy to start with

By *ovetolick78Man 32 weeks ago

The Shire

Mines big enough to fill a dramb twice over.

By *ervice2000Man 32 weeks ago

derby

"It doesn't matter what size anyone else's cock is, you can't do anything about it!

Even if you're hung like a horse, there'll always be someone a bit longer, a bit wider, a different shape...etc

Make the most of what you have and focus on being a great lay who gives pleasure to your playmates and the CMS or Ins won't make any difference "

Very well put!

By *oneyladyWoman 32 weeks ago

York

If I am in the hot tub in a swingers club and I have one cock in each hand, it will be the bigger one that I would choose to play with! (Everything else being equal)

Girth more important than length. I like 6-7 inches. But most important is that it stays hard and the guy has lasting power!

By *imbob85Man 32 weeks ago

inverness

Your stick with your size so you might as well learn to love what you have

By *igT-Time-4-FunMan 32 weeks ago

Dover port - Paphos NOW Polis, Cyprus. HOTEL-SOCIAL

---------

Shortish and fat rocket here

By *abrielle43Woman 32 weeks ago

Kildare

As long as it's not a micro penis or a donkey dick they're usually all good. Very much depends on who it's attached to

By *umseekerMan 32 weeks ago

montrose

You can only use what ye have - meh

Could not care less. As long as you can use it

ALLOA

"Could not care less. As long as you can use it "

Glad to see not everyone's desperate for big

"Could not care less. As long as you can use it

Glad to see not everyone's desperate for big "

No point in being massive if you don’t know how to use it.

ALLOA

"Could not care less. As long as you can use it

Glad to see not everyone's desperate for big

No point in being massive if you don’t know how to use it. "

Yep. X

By *et and WillingCouple 32 weeks ago

Nuneaton

As long as the guy its attached to isnt a bigger dick than the dick itself then size doesnt matter at all

Mrs W&W x

"As long as the guy its attached to isnt a bigger dick than the dick itself then size doesnt matter at all

Mrs W&W x"

This! Put far more eloquently than I did haha

ALLOA

"As long as the guy its attached to isnt a bigger dick than the dick itself then size doesnt matter at all

Mrs W&W x"

I wish this was always the case

By *epesCouple 32 weeks ago

In the Mist

I've absolutely no idea. Not huge.

By *unboy53Man 32 weeks ago

local

I’ve never have any complaints I’m 8 inches 5 and half girth

By *andlerMan 27 weeks ago

shipley

Growing up I thought ladies prefer a bigger dick! However it turns out most prefer a bigger wallet, I don't have either I guess!

By *yrone69xMan 27 weeks ago

carnforth

I always think women will recon mine is small but always tho opposite to be honest it’s only some girls who can take monster sizes I recon. Is 7@5 small or good size then haha?

By *oursweetCouple 27 weeks ago

South Wales

I don't like hung men I'm happy with 5 to 6 inch. It hits the right spots for me, plus it's not all about the size it's what you can do with it and your hands and tongue

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

I think I prefer girth more than length

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

I can't answer on behalf of women. All I know is that I've been told I'm a good size

By *tsJustKateWoman 27 weeks ago

London

It does matter!

» Add a new message to this topic