FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dick jokes

Dick jokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle bill2 OP   Man 34 weeks ago

TUCSON

A man walks into a library and says to the librarian, “Do you have that book for men with small penises?” The librarian looks on her computer and says, “I don’t know if it’s in yet.” The man replies, “Yeah, that’s the one!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tacy.TWoman 34 weeks ago

luton

"A man walks into a library and says to the librarian, “Do you have that book for men with small penises?” The librarian looks on her computer and says, “I don’t know if it’s in yet.” The man replies, “Yeah, that’s the one!”"

That made me chuckle lol

By *isterMushroomMan 34 weeks ago

Warrington

My dick may not look twelve inches…but it smells like a foot

By *art3868437Man 34 weeks ago

Bradford

Paddy walks in to a cafe behind the counter is a beautiful big breasted woman standing next to a sign that reads sausage rolls 80p

Cheese and onion rolls £1.30 handjobs £10

Paddy ponders for a while then ask is it you that does the handjobs??

Why yes it is replied the beautiful lady

For paddy to shout out loud and clear well wash ya feckin hands I’ll take two sausages rolls please

By *host1100Man 34 weeks ago

Scotland / England

So a man and wife have been married for 25 years and one weekend they win £20000 on the lottery.

Because they pretty much have everything they need and want they have a chat about what to do with the money.

In the end the hubby says ‘ I’d like a penis enlargement ‘ it will be great for both of us x

So they go to the clinic and the doctor says well, you can have the 7” for £15000 or the 8.5” for the full £20000, I know it’s a difficult decision so I’ll give you a few minutes.

They chat and he returns after 10 minutes, SO he says ‘what are you having’ to the hubby ?

“A fucking new kitchen” he says

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

I heard your wife calls me apple, cos of way ive been in cider

» Add a new message to this topic