FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Long lasting - sexual mastery.

Long lasting - sexual mastery.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

Hello dear and adorable swingers,

From your experience, please share how do you last in bed for more than 15 minutes on average without ejaculation.?

It's best, to talk this and I feel this place is good for deep conversations too .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman JayMan 32 weeks ago

Wakefield

I’ve got no secret to it. It just happens. Maybe it comes after having lots of sex?

By *untimes wantedMan 32 weeks ago

"Hello dear and adorable swingers,

From your experience, please share how do you last in bed for more than 15 minutes on average without ejaculation.?

It's best, to talk this and I feel this place is good for deep conversations too . "

Easy get in bed ,Don't play with your cock and go to sleep.

By *adMerWoman 32 weeks ago

Sandwich

Or just don’t stress about coming the first time. You last much longer the second time

Don’t believe that you only come once lol

By *avandPennyCouple 32 weeks ago

Wigan

Mix it up, not many want to be pumped for hours. Variety will make you a better lover, extend your plays leave your partner wanting more and more

By *hil most chillMan 32 weeks ago

Ask

"Mix it up, not many want to be pumped for hours. Variety will make you a better lover, extend your plays leave your partner wanting more and more "

Exactly this. Vary what you're doing and take your time. But don't go too slow, obviously

By *penbicoupleCouple 32 weeks ago

Northampton

I'd recommend learning about non-ejaculatory male orgasm. That would probably help psychologically, so you're not worrying about it.

Check out Barbara Keesling's 'How to Make Love All Night (and Drive Your Woman Wild)'

Also drink plenty of water, learn edging and get to recognise your point of no-return. And it's worth mentioning that plenty of women would not want more than 15 minutes intercourse non-stop all at once.

» Add a new message to this topic