FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > confusion about swinging from some men

confusion about swinging from some men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

somerset

so this last couple weeks i have had more than normal messages from men who are travelling with work staying in hotels sending messages that simply say '' are you available tonight'' ??? no hi im such n such no attempt to chat just are you available ..

so am i a working girl or a swinger because alot of these guys clearly think im the working girl or thats their way of thinking thats what swinging is ... more and more of these messages of late im in you area tonight are you available i sit here thinking that guys thinking to what swinging is is actually getting worse not better ... sw ingers are not women who open there legs to anyone just because they have a cock .. money will not temp us swinging is about sexual attraction and fun not satisfying cause your away from home and you want to empty your balls ... its getting worse ... any othersw get thiese types of message from men who seem to have no clue as to what swinging really is not even the bare basics ????

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

We get this a lot to tbh , we just block and move on

By *issmorganWoman 27 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Last week I got loads of in in your area this eve/later type messages immediate delete from me.

I need a connection & they never send me face pics, to gauge it I find them attractive or not.

The ones who send these messages that are 30+ miles away make me laugh, that's not v local to me and I'm hardly likely to schlepp miles for a man I've never spoke to before.

I wonder what percentage the success rate is with these sort of messages.

By *ysonfuryMan 27 weeks ago

Stockport

Can probably blame all TV programmes about swinging I've said in previous forum post that swinging etiquette has gone out of the window together with the respect that should go with it. Not in all cases but it does seem to be more common place now

By *lik and PaulCouple 27 weeks ago

Flagrante

There are many on here who haven't a clue as they see swinging as a way to get free sex until they find a girlfriend and then they would have no intention of swinging as a couple.

By *eductiveEncountersWoman 27 weeks ago

South West

I often get messages regarding instant hook ups. That's not what everybody is looking for. I prefer to get to know somebody first. I'm a single lady and sometimes people presume you are desperate.

By *izzy69Man 27 weeks ago

London

Why on earth are they offering money??!!

Bloody dipsticks, if you're going to pay, just find a bloody pro.

By *icecouple561Couple 27 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 31/10/23 15:48:01]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Firstly if anyone offers money please report them, It's against site rules.

We occasionally get messages to meet from people staying in hotels or at nearby holiday parks. The thing is some people do arrange spontaneous meets like that and enjoy them. Swinging has a really broad range of definitions now but exchange of money isn't one of them.

By *abrielle43Woman 27 weeks ago

Kildare

Always loads of those messages, and being told when replying with no thank you 'It's a sex site' or 'It's a fuck site'

Jog on, dickhead

By *ealitybitesMan 27 weeks ago

Belfast

I turned my location off a few years ago because I used to get messages from couples exactly like this. They were in an hotel or planning on passing through and even though we had never spoken before they would ask to meet and quite a few got nasty when I said no.

As said above people use this site in many different ways and use different criteria for meeting so it's not just men who use this tactic

By *CExeCouple 27 weeks ago

Lincoln/Exeter

We had 3 of these last week, despite the first line of our profile stating that Chelsea is overseas. One had the cheek to message back and say how annoying that was as he really fancied fucking her. I can't imagine these losers have a very high success rate.

By *ensible lady 1960Woman 27 weeks ago

Near Bishop Auckland.

i had a guy today who was nearby.he said he could 'pick me up'we hadnt even chatted. He just persumed i would drop what i was doing and meet him.i did not. I gets lots asking if am free as they are close.

By *nj6969Couple 27 weeks ago

Grimsby

"so this last couple weeks i have had more than normal messages from men who are travelling with work staying in hotels sending messages that simply say '' are you available tonight'' ??? no hi im such n such no attempt to chat just are you available ..

so am i a working girl or a swinger because alot of these guys clearly think im the working girl or thats their way of thinking thats what swinging is ... more and more of these messages of late im in you area tonight are you available i sit here thinking that guys thinking to what swinging is is actually getting worse not better ... sw ingers are not women who open there legs to anyone just because they have a cock .. money will not temp us swinging is about sexual attraction and fun not satisfying cause your away from home and you want to empty your balls ... its getting worse ... any othersw get thiese types of message from men who seem to have no clue as to what swinging really is not even the bare basics ????"

Funny you say that we have had loads of oneline fancy this or do you want to?

Like you say most at hotels etc and no pics just seem to think we are sat playing with ourselves waiting for these chancers.

Sadly why we often turn filters on but it's a shame for the real respectful guys.

Pretty obvious they never read your profiles so frustrating isn't it MnJ x

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 27 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"so this last couple weeks i have had more than normal messages from men who are travelling with work staying in hotels sending messages that simply say '' are you available tonight'' ??? no hi im such n such no attempt to chat just are you available ..

so am i a working girl or a swinger because alot of these guys clearly think im the working girl or thats their way of thinking thats what swinging is ... more and more of these messages of late im in you area tonight are you available i sit here thinking that guys thinking to what swinging is is actually getting worse not better ... sw ingers are not women who open there legs to anyone just because they have a cock .. money will not temp us swinging is about sexual attraction and fun not satisfying cause your away from home and you want to empty your balls ... its getting worse ... any othersw get thiese types of message from men who seem to have no clue as to what swinging really is not even the bare basics ????"

We have had quite a few recently and all asking to go to their hotel room. Two even offered to pay. Amazes me how little these men think of women. We are just a set of walking holes for their use. So little respect also.

Mrs

By *otgirl32Woman 27 weeks ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Firstly if anyone offers money please report them, It's against site rules.

We occasionally get messages to meet from people staying in hotels or at nearby holiday parks. The thing is some people do arrange spontaneous meets like that and enjoy them. Swinging has a really broad range of definitions now but exchange of money isn't one of them. "

You'll be getting a barrage of messages if I report all of them. It's literally about a dozen messages a week

By *nj6969Couple 27 weeks ago

Grimsby

Been offered money a few times have to say pretty shocking for sure.

Usually not proper members just free accounts.

I really wish fab would stop giving free accounts it's a fiver, it would stop the loosers and chancers a lot we think xx

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Alllllll the time - awful! Dunno what response they expect , if any

By *aomilatteCouple 27 weeks ago

Midlands

"There are many on here who haven't a clue as they see swinging as a way to get free sex until they find a girlfriend and then they would have no intention of swinging as a couple."

Agreed.

We have our filters on, but when off we've had offers of ££££.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Firstly if anyone offers money please report them, It's against site rules.

We occasionally get messages to meet from people staying in hotels or at nearby holiday parks. The thing is some people do arrange spontaneous meets like that and enjoy them. Swinging has a really broad range of definitions now but exchange of money isn't one of them.

You'll be getting a barrage of messages if I report all of them. It's literally about a dozen messages a week"

If you don't report they don't get stopped. Admin get hundreds of messages a day

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll close this now as discussing payment isn't allowed on the forum.

Admin ask that we report people offering to pay.